Oasis Pool London

williamkony

Legendary Member
Media
This is the best pool in London. Has communal showers, always full of naked guys. Unlike some pool showers here all guys shower totally naked. I go at lunch times as I work nearby, always wear aussiebums. I strip at the locker, pull my foreskin back and walk to the showers and back with no towel. I love showing my hairy ass n legs, n how my cock swings as I walk. Anyother guys use this pool n show off?

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
This is the best pool in London. Has communal showers, always full of naked guys. Unlike some pool showers here all guys shower totally naked. I go at lunch times as I work nearby, always wear aussiebums. I strip at the locker, pull my foreskin back and walk to the showers and back with no towel. I love showing my hairy ass n legs, n how my cock swings as I walk. Anyother guys use this pool n show off?

sound like a real cool spot. I also really like to show my ass and legs. Curious as to why the first thing you do after stripping is to pull your foreskin back?

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'dry changing' area has been out of order for a while, so all the gym users use same showers. its great in there, even a quiet times, there some truly hung cocks being shown off in there. ;0)

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just posted this to a friend on here,. but thought I should post here.. I went to oasis yesterday, to the gym, afterwards, went to changing rooms to get ready for a swim, had a quick shower to get rid of sweat. there was a hot spanish guy, early 20's. (im 30 - just!) he was in red speedos, they were a bit see through,, and he was so hot, .his cock was pointing down in his speedos, and he definately had a hard semi - so his blge ws fucking huge,. and he was watching me, so i started getting harder.. anyway, after ild swam, .he ws still in the changing rooms, he watched me showering, so i was bulging (throbbing!).. he had on white briefs but a huge bulge, he kept showing it to me, and was changing so so slowly . really horny. i love it there!!!!!

definately going back same time next saturday! - in the changing room about 12:30! ;0)

russray77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was at Oasis pool this afternoon, some great cocks on show there too.
Stood in the shower for about 20 mins just admiring guys and letting them admire me too.
Had a hung muscular guy wave his junk at me a few times...wanted to get on my knees and throat him, but alas I was with friends,,,,,damn!
Another afternoon I'm gonna get my fill of cock and cum there!!!