ob/gyn advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ericfeb12, May 1, 2006.

1. ericfeb12

ericfeb12 New Member

I know there is at least one gyn here. Have any women talked to their gynocologist about their boyfriend or husband being to large. And then proceeding to ask the gyno for advice. I guess this may be a fantasy, but I am just curious. I think I am really stretching my imagination to think that she would bring in her BF to show how big he is to the doctor.

2. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I go to the gyno on a regular basis,just to make sure everything is still working properly:tongue: Anyway,on my last visit when I was still I virgin I discussed the size of my fiance with him and whether it would hurt or not,I was examined and it was found out that I had a thick,elastic hymen,so yes,sometimes women do discuss the size of their partner with the doc,but they don't actually show "it" to them:rolleyes:

3. Grit

Grit Member

I would think that by the time she is familiar with the size... it would be too late to talk to the gyn about it.

4. oz_buff_guy

oz_buff_guy Member

Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
    I always think when it comes to size and whether it could do any serious gyno damage - women have babies coming through their vaginas and they tend to be pretty big, hence probably the issue is a small (lol) one.

C ;-)

5. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I definately agree that even the biggest cock can't do major damage to the average woman,if the vagina can stretch enough to spit out a baby then I think anything is possible:rolleyes: :tongue:

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Why does this sound like a question being asked a peverted gay gyno???

7. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

Yeah, unless you're having a huge guy ram it all the way into you on the first try with no lube and no foreplay, I don't think any major damage is going to be done. Hell, doing that would probably hurt the guy as much as it hurt you. Definately never a bad idea to get checkups and ask your gyn any questions just to be safe though.

8. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

What did your gynos have to say about sex with a well endowed guy, while pregnant? I know what my girlfriends said and we weren't too thrilled about it.

9. ericfeb12

ericfeb12 New Member

I guess I meant to ask if women ask if the sex can be comfortable or more pleasurable with a guy that is too big for her vagina.

10. Paper5tr3et7

Paper5tr3et7 New Member

My g/f told me she told her gyno about me. Her gyno replied with, " Well does he use extra large condoms?"......."yes"...."OHH". Lots of foreplay, have him play with you for quite a while.....and lube is your best friend.

Draft saved Draft deleted