Obama’s uncle helped liberate the concentration camp Auschwitz?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how can Obama's uncle that was in the navy in WW2 helped liberate the concentration camp Auschwitz?

the Soviets liberated Auschwitz!!!!!

he can make things up and get away with it :(

Last edited:

soccerjock367

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah he wants to make up family stories every time he can use them as a lesson for other people or a way to make himself sound better.

Seriously, he made up this story about his uncle so it would sound like he had a hero in his family (btw this was his uncle on his mom's side), but talked about how his grandmother that raised him, after his father abandoned him, was racist. It's really disrespectful of him to talk about the people that raised him when everyone else left him like that, but try to use that side of his family to make himself sound better.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Besides, he gets attacked for having non-Christian immediate relatives (let's face it, his father could be Buddhist, and the media would be up in arms about it) being too black, not black enough, and being linked to wackjob vocal extremists. Everybody gets a freebie, his is memory lapses and believable mis-speak.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dang, you know? When this came out I had to ask my Mom which camp my Grandfather (her Dad) helped liberate. It turned out to be Buchenwald.

The story was authentic. So he didn't remember all of the details. Big deal.

McCain can't even remember how many troops are in Iraq at the moment or whether or not there are more or less than 6 months ago...

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
honestly...and no offence to anyone....WHO GIVES A RATS ASS WHAT SOMEONE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT'S RELATIVE DID? Is that the most important issue? He flubbed his facts. Does it really matter. I don't know about anyone else but when I go to vote in November, I'm not going to vote for the guy who has the most impressive family history, or the one who made errors in speaking....I'm going to vote for the canidate that I feel has the same feelings as I do about issues...real issues, not bullshit that doesn't matter, or is just a distraction. The issues and where the canidate stands on these issues is what decides my vote. That just like everyone condeming Obama for the bullshit being spewed by his pastor at his church. The preacher is an idiot (obviously), but just because Obama attended this church, he automatically believes what is jack ass preacher believes. Americans please pull your heads out of your asses, and vote not based on who said what, who did what, or what religion (if any religion at all) the canidate is. These things don't matter. Vote for the person that you feel will get the most (positive) things done while in office. Vote with your brain, not your heart, or religion, or whatever. Vote for the person who can get the job done.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wait.... So you mean President Barack Obama wouldn't hand over the country to his Muslim biological father? And President Hillary Clinton wouldn't hand the country back to her husband?

Fascinating...

Kind of hard to hand the country over to a dead guy...

And why would Bill want the burden of running the country again? I am guessing it would seriously cut into his time with the Interns. :biggrin1:

littledickboy111

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let's face it, his father could be Buddhist, and the media would be up in arms about it

Do you watch the same media I watch?

The media I tend to watch just sits and jacks off at Obama because he's their new God, while trying to make Hillary Clinton look crazy and desperate, and trying to make McCain look old and feeble.

mrpond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's nearly a bigger lie than the statement that america won the war in europe

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you watch the same media I watch?

The media I tend to watch just sits and jacks off at Obama because he's their new God, while trying to make Hillary Clinton look crazy and desperate, and trying to make McCain look old and feeble.
are you saying hillary isn't crazy and desparate? :cool: