Obama '08 Support Thread!

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, this is the official LPSG support thread for Barack Obama for president. I vote for the first time ever Monday (Virginia), and I'm voting for Barack Obama, for what he stands for on issues, and the hopeful breath of fresh air he will add to the White House. So, if you like Barack, sound off in this thread somewhere, if not, then I'd rather you make another thread lol. But whatever works, I don't mind!

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks TMM! I'm glad to hear you did...I have much faith in our fellow lpsgers, so we'll see how it goes.

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will vote for BO to, but I like the C/B team ( if that happens)

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks TMM! I'm glad to hear you did...I have much faith in our fellow lpsgers, so we'll see how it goes.

You won't have Bigbull's support.

His health care plan is the biggest joke of jokes.

We need CHANGE. We need to give driver's licenses to all illegals, get teacher salaries boosted and give health insurance to a select few.:biggrin1: Then, America will CHANGE!!!!

He's a bigger joke than Huckabee. I can see past the rhetoric using the theme "CHANGE" to appeal to the masses.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he's got mine too, he seems to be his own person and seems genuine about re-engaging the disenfranchised cititizens over the last 8 years of fiasco.

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hope he wins Virginia, but I haven't heard much about any expected results....Virginia usually isn't a major political player.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You won't have Bigbull's support.

His health care plan is the biggest joke of jokes.

We need CHANGE. We need to give driver's licenses to all illegals, get teacher salaries boosted and give health insurance to a select few.:biggrin1: Then, America will CHANGE!!!!

He's a bigger joke than Huckabee. I can see past the rhetoric using the theme "CHANGE" to appeal to the masses.

are you kidding me? driver's liscenses to all illegals??? no way

i thought this was the Obama SUPPORT board!!! go start your own thread for who ever you support

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't give a shit how likable anyone is, my health insurance is fucking outrageous and whoever can do anything about it gets my props. I did watch obamas little super tuesday evening speech and it reminded me a little bit of a religious cult rally with all the people behaving the way they were, behind him and what not. Like a south park episode or something.

It also reminded me a bit of high school or middle school when some random cat is running for class president and gets up there and starts promising more recess time and saying they will demand more free periods and everyone goes crazy and are actually stupid enough to vote for them based on that. Its like yeahhhhhh riiiight, buddy.

With that said I like him too and would have no problem with him (or him and billary- or mccain to that extent as I believe he would destory the republic), but find people's reaction to him a little possessed, zombie like and cognitive miserish for the most part. That doesn't extend to everyone though.

I was watching the dreaded fox news for a minute (I do it to just laugh at those fools), and they were in a room with a bunch of undecided/obama supporters, and the reporter was told by sean assclown hannity to ask everyone in the room to name a major accomplishment (or just one good thing) done by obama and not one person gave a real answer. Most just said "cause I like him" or "he speaks well" or "change", shit like that not even answering the question asked. Those are cognitive misers. It was kinda embarrassing that hannity got that off.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't give a shit how likable anyone is, my health insurance is fucking outrageous and whoever can do anything about it gets my props.

Healthcare is broken. But truly think about this ... how many federal 'programs' work well? Or if you prefer how many are broken? Do we really want the feds to attempt to fix healthcare?