Obama already under McCain's skin

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
he's loosing control.....he's about to crack, and his nasty temper is showing through. He's coming out swinging.....but with his eyes closed. Obama is just standing there 5 feet away laughing at the old man.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was Obama, I would have jumped across the table and put my foot in his ass thirty minutes ago!!!!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
He's throwing everything at Obama PLUS the kitchen sink and none of it is tied together and cool Obama is sitting there and just adressing the important issues and is showing how real stupid McCain's rantings are. It seems that McCain was told to "always get the last word" and he is doing a good job at it but it usually has not a damn thing to do with the current question.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
If I was Obama, I would have jumped across the table and put my foot in his ass thirty minutes ago!!!!

That is what McCain is trying to get him to do. Obama is way above it. Acting Presidential is priority one and he has succeeded. I think that fact makes McCain even more mad, he has a war going on inside himself.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Obama's handling of Roe v. Wade, and pro choice pro life......birth control, adoption.....meeting in the middle..........just blew my mind. I have never heard someone speak on that issue that truly reached across to both sides......

WOW

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obama's handling of Roe v. Wade, and pro choice pro life......birth control, adoption.....meeting in the middle..........just blew my mind. I have never heard someone speak on that issue that truly reached across to both sides......

WOW

I hear you. That's because the guy is brilliant even if he is a Harvard man. (just a dig from Cornelian, and of course said in the interest on good natured ribbing)