obama and lunch

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw on the news where obama and his wife went out for a snack......of lobster and martini's .......about 100 dollars a piece of which he charged on his own personal credit card. i just cant help but think of the homeless maybe down the street. :mad: but im just a number and who cares what i think??? i didnt vote for him.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean...even if this were true, so what? It was his personal credit card, he's paid a salary and makes money from other sources, it's his money to do what he pleases with, right? It's not exactly unprecedented for presidents (D or R) and their wives to eat nicely on the taxpayers' dime for state occasions, so I can't really see why this fabrication involving private spending even caused a stir.

As a huge opponent of the Obama phenomena (heehee I like that one) I'll reiterate...who cares? They're rich, is it a shock if they live like it?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw on the news where obama and his wife went out for a snack......of lobster and martini's .......about 100 dollars a piece of which he charged on his own personal credit card. i just cant help but think of the homeless maybe down the street. :mad: but im just a number and who cares what i think??? i didnt vote for him.

I find all this concern from a conservative about how someone spends his money to be at the extreme end of being disingenuous.

Back in the 80s when I was making serious cash, a $200 dinner was modest. I'd spend $75 on a bottle of wine alone.

And the Martini slam? Who really gives a flying fuck? Since when were Martinis elitist?

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am outraged:

How dare the multi-millionaire President of the United States use his PERSONAL resources to treat his wife to lobster? He might even use his PERSONAL funds to buy his wife or daughters some presents This has to be an impeachable offense, right?

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Now don't you feel like a fool?

You really need to stop watching FOX NEWS (FIXED NOISE)

And how is it a man of your age doesn't understand the Secret Service does not allow a president to use his personal credit cards, for security reasons?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He charged it on his credit card?

So he's running up his personal debt just like he's running up the nation's debt.

At least he's consistent.

His kids will be paying off his debt in 20 years just like they will be paying off the national debt.

Obama should be paying cash and stop skyrocketing his credit card debt. No wonder he is going after the credit card companies; he has so much personal credit card debt that he wants to keep the rates down.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I guess people are just mad because they are expecting him to be eating fried chicken and collard greens.

Seriously, after all the Republican corruption of the last 8 years, Delay, etc etc leading up to our economic collapse....how can anyone seriously give Obama shit for eating lobster? Man, if that's the best you Republicans can do, you are in BIG trouble haha.

He eats lobster, he is black, he hasn't gone to church that often, his middle name is Hussein, he said nice things about France, OH MY GAWD THE TRAVESTY!!!!! LOL.

Let's do a quick sum up:

Democratic bitching points: Pointless war in Iraq, Patriot Act stripping away the liberties of American citizens, rampant corruption and cronyism that has probably harmed our economy beyond repair.

Republican bitching points: Barak HUSSEIN Obama, black man, eats lobster....

Seriously, can those of you on the right really not see how stupid and petulant you look? Honestly...You have to realize it deep down....from your idiotic unsubstantial critiques of Obama to not knowing when to quit in Minnesota....I just don't get it.

I can see you truly believing your philosophies on life and politics are correct, but I don't see how ANYONE can think that the whiny petulant child strategy is going to attract new voters when that's the only thing that will make your party viable in the future. Don't you see you are making the people in this country at large hate you more than before? And trust me, most people never thought highly of the GOP before now anyway...

If you guys don't shape up and get over this moronic BS, you will not have a party at all!

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess people are just mad because they are expecting him to be eating fried chicken and collard greens.

Seriously, after all the Republican corruption of the last 8 years, Delay, etc etc leading up to our economic collapse....how can anyone seriously give Obama shit for eating lobster? Man, if that's the best you Republicans can do, you are in BIG trouble haha.

He eats lobster, he is black, he hasn't gone to church that often, his middle name is Hussein, he said nice things about France, OH MY GAWD THE TRAVESTY!!!!! LOL.

Let's do a quick sum up:

Democratic bitching points: Pointless war in Iraq, Patriot Act stripping away the liberties of American citizens, rampant corruption and cronyism that has probably harmed our economy beyond repair.

Republican bitching points: Barak HUSSEIN Obama, black man, eats lobster....

Seriously, can those of you on the right really not see how stupid and petulant you look? Honestly...You have to realize it deep down....

Wait a minute, Obama's black?

If they had any leftover lobster, maybe they could put it in a doggie bag, and ship it to Obama's brother, who lives in a crate in the jungle and hasn't eaten in 3 weeks.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait a minute, Obama's black?

If they had any leftover lobster, maybe they could put it in a doggie bag, and ship it to Obama's brother, who lives in a crate in the jungle and hasn't eaten in 3 weeks.
a tasteless attempt at humor

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He charged it on his credit card?

So he's running up his personal debt just like he's running up the nation's debt.

At least he's consistent.

His kids will be paying off his debt in 20 years just like they will be paying off the national debt.

Obama should be paying cash and stop skyrocketing his credit card debt. No wonder he is going after the credit card companies; he has so much personal credit card debt that he wants to keep the rates down.

Oh shut up. This from the man who treats himself to $300 an hour hookers on a regular basis.

As long as he can pay off his balance at the end of the month why do you give a fuck?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh shut up. This from the man who treats himself to $300 an hour hookers on a regular basis.
Yeah but I pay cash.

As long as he can pay off his balance at the end of the month why do you give a fuck?

Then he's taking advantage of the point system by driving up charges and then paying off the cards before the issuer can collect interest.

There's always an angle with that guy.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah but I pay cash.

Then he's taking advantage of the point system by driving up charges and then paying off the cards before the issuer can collect interest.

cash...I use plastic; get those flyer miles; then treat myself to a trip around the world...:biggrin1:

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah but I pay cash.

Are you fucking serious? You're criticizing the President of the United States for doing what MILLIONS of Americans do, which is use a credit card for their own convenience, and then pay off their bills on time? Because he is the leader of country he should PAY CASH simply because...I don't even KNOW why you think that.

I want you to explain how the hell what you said is tied to reality.

Anyways, do we know it was a credit card? Maybe he uses a check card, or a debit card. Who cares? It doesn't matter! It doesn't fucking matter how the President pays for his damn dinner! This is NOT scandal material, he is not using resources that are otherwise supposed to be earmarked for recovery purposes. He is using HIS money to buy HIS food.

Grow up, and come back when you can field some halfway legitimate criticism.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah but I pay cash.

I repeat, "as long as he pays his balance off at the end of the month, who gives a fuck". And he likes the air miles he gets. He can pass them on to friends.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah but I pay cash.

Tin Foil hat material!

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

How else is he going to get laid? He obviously lacks the sparkling personality and the wit to attract them. :biggrin1:

BTW, POTUS or his wife are not allowed to use their personal credit cards etc. because they can be tracked.