Obama and the Dems said they envision Eliminating Private Insurance...Lest We Forget

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just what is wrong with eliminating the private insurers? As a northern heathen libtard from a 'lesser nation', I laugh at your backwardness. Single payer is the way to go.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How can quoting someone being lying? Obama and Dems words are quoted and a link is provided from Youtube. :rolleyes:

Because your "quote" ignores purpose, context, intent.... and it's pretty much useless without all of those.

The intent here is to decouple your private insurance from your employer. Not to eliminated private insurance all together. So you FAIL at comprehension.

I know you're sniffing around for some big bad wolf, but it's not there.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Just remember, these are your words, and I provided links to your words... Thus, according to your own logic, what I said is truthful, accurate and actionable.
Originally Posted by Trinity

Mr. Obama, the Dems and Republicans...all agree... that my posts... have been a major disappointment... and I... should die because... of my... lack of listening, lack transparency and pure arrogance and continued... pathetic campaign that has ultimately... only served to... defend Obama and his policies...

:laughing: HI - larious! Thanks PA, good work!

Last edited:
Media
Since when does "eliminate employer coverage" translate to "eliminate private insurance altogether"?

Not that I'd have the slightest problem whatsoever with having the government cover all basic necessities with private insurance being left with supplementary coverage; that's exactly what France, Italy, japan and other top-rankig countries do after all.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Since when does "eliminate employer coverage" translate to "eliminate private insurance altogether"?

Not that I'd have the slightest problem whatsoever with having the government cover all basic necessities with private insurance being left with supplementary coverage; that's exactly what France, Italy, japan and other top-rankig countries do after all.
Yes, well they're all furriners, whereas we're mavericky mericuns who know better than anybody else.

WE'RE NUMBER 1!!! WE'RE NUMBER 1!!! WE'RE num .. ... .... oh wait.

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
How can quoting someone being lying? Obama and Dems words are quoted and a link is provided from Youtube. :rolleyes:

Trinity, the facts, even when presented as evidence spoken by their democratic masters, are ignored by the Obama-worshipping sheep on this board.

You'll be called a troll, a racist, bigot, etc etc etc. They haven no cogent counterpoints and thus seek to immediately discredit through name-calling and other dismissive tactics.

One can only imagine that they feel so very strongly about this because they don't want to risk losing any potential additional government handouts.

For the most part, I have given up. If Obama can't realize the majority of the citizenry do not want this, the democrats on this "big dick board," certainly won't be able to either.

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Just what is wrong with eliminating the private insurers? As a northern heathen libtard from a 'lesser nation', I laugh at your backwardness. Single payer is the way to go.

Unless of course, you need an operation or other life-saving treatment. Much like Danny Williams, who came to the Good Ole' US of A for our "backward" healthcare. Apparently, he didn't want to risk what he could get from your single-payer system.

Danny Williams, Canadian Official, Seeks Heart Surgery In US

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

justasimpleguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh Trinsanity, I'm glad you live in a world where it's ok that the in the wealthiest nation we don't all have basic healthcare and 45,000 people A YEAR die as a result while the insurance industry makes BILLIONS in profit.

It's just that none of the rest of us want to live in that world with you.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Trinity, the facts, even when presented as evidence spoken by their democratic masters, are ignored by the Obama-worshipping sheep on this board.

You'll be called a troll, a racist, bigot, etc etc etc. They haven no cogent counterpoints and thus seek to immediately discredit through name-calling and other dismissive tactics.

One can only imagine that they feel so very strongly about this because they don't want to risk losing any potential additional government handouts.

For the most part, I have given up. If Obama can't realize the majority of the citizenry do not want this, the democrats on this "big dick board," certainly won't be able to either.
There are handouts? I did not know that. Why did my "democratic masters" not tell me about this? Where do I get in line?

Praises be to my Lord and Master Obama! Baaaaaahhh!! Obaaaaaaaahhhmaaahhh!!!

Last edited:

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
There are handouts? I did not know that. Why did my "democratic masters" not tell me about this? Where do I get in line?

Praises be to my Lord and Master Obama! Baaaaaahhh!! Obaaaaaaaahhhmaaahhh!!!

So you have missed the whole point of Obama's healthcare mission? Increased taxes to gain increased handouts.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So you have missed the whole point of Obama's healthcare mission? Increased taxes to gain increased handouts.

Back in the day, we used to call folks like Ericsson (add random numbers here) a good old fashioned member of the John Birch Society. Then it became less popular and known as the John Bitch Society, until no one no longer noticed. I'm expecting the same future for the Ericssons of the world and the Party of Nope. :biggrin1:

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Not for long.:wink:

Precisely :wink:

I think you are going to see the Republicans do more things like Sen. Bunning did last week in order to smack a little sense into the Dems. Fiscal responsibility is a central issue to the current healthcare debate, and Bunning makes a very good point here. Plus I love it when a member of the minority party takes the stance of "Tough Shit."

Lone senator blocks unemployment benefit extensions - CNN.com

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Miss Trinity
Why should congress work on "Small bills in areas that all agree on"?? Remembering from High School Civics, Majority Rules.

precisely the strategy the Dems will be implementing

given that their package as a whole is overwhelmingly rejected by the majority of Americans, the Dems will proceed by taking the small incremental parts of the Obama health care package that support can be mustered for, getting those enacted, and then proceeding with another increment

the tried and true method used historically by other despots and dictators