Obama at Notre Dame

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree willtom27.

I am ever-impressed with not only Obama's ability to connect with his audience but also his willingness to address a contrary audience with perspective and inclusion.

For me, as multi-generational American, it's as though we've awakened from eight years of dead sleep to find ourselves with a spokesperson who's honest and articulate at the same time. And that spokesperson is the President. My but it's been a long time coming.

For once in a very long time I'm hopeful for us as a country. The Notre Dame commencement speech was a perfect example. It bears out the old adage that "good things come to those who wait".

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
"GWB is, perhaps, the greatest actor of all time".................... that may not be far from the truth, if you listen to his speeches from when he was running for congress in his 30's sounds like an ivy league educated preppie then fast forward 20 yers and all of a sudden he has turned into a downhome tx good ol boy. maybe he was just good with accents because he knew nothing about running a country.