Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Hmm... a 6-term Senator. Sounds to me like a play out of the Karl Rove playbook with a Cheney-esque pick. Aren't these the same people who claim GWB is merely a puppet with Cheney's hand up his ass? I do hope Barack enjoys being fisted. :biggrin1: And how does a pick of Joe Biden fit with the whole "change" thing, exactly?

:rolleyes:

OneGoodMan26

Just Browsing
Media
This was done, no doubt, to counter the fact that Obama has absolutely no experience with foreign affairs. To be totally honest, he doesn't have any experience with anything. Not that McCain is a better choice. Where's the "none of the above lever".

We are so screwed!

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
As was pointed out, they complement each other well. We can yell all we want about why it's a bad decision, but we gotta remember that the people involved know more about the people considered than any of us ever will. Obama has had a rather consistently level head so far, and I trust that he and his committee know what they're doing at this point. Let's see how it rides out.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know it has fuck all to do wit me, but I'm following the election closely.

I think that Biden is as wise a choice as it can get. Clinton never stood a chance getting on that ticket, it would have totally undermined Obama. Biden may not be an amazingly strong candidate but together with Obama its a pretty good call - or as good as it can be. It's sure gonna be interesting seeing who McCain picks.

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
They seem to agree on a lot of issues. I'm not particularly concerned, though I'm not particularly excited--I think Obama has an excellent chance of winning the race regardless of who he picks. And either way, he will be significantly less likely to surround himself with a masturbatory cabinet of yes-men. I'm not pointing any fingers, but... :rolleyes: