Obama continues to be a terrible president

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd love to jettison Texas and let them go it alone with Mexico. It would be quite a show.

Obviously, you are underestimating, the firepower and tenacity of Texans. That being said, 1 it was taken once before and can be kept. 2 you would want to watch that shitshow?

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL! That's funny. Wait until you run out of the food and entertainment that California supplies you.

California's export total:$ 143,192,250,991

Texas' export total: $206,960,767,594

According to tse.export.gov

I'm pretty sure we could live without your avacadoes and cheese.

It's a secret, but we grow them here too... Anddddd we also make cheese here as well.

I actually like you guy, you have been fun to knock words around with. What you are saying about Texas being reliant on California for anything much, other than entertainment just ain't gonna fly. That dog won't hunt boy. I can't think of a single thing that y'all do that we couldn't do better if the need arose.

Obama continues to be a horrible president and I'm glad to stay on topic.

:)

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Obviously, you are underestimating, the firepower and tenacity of Texans. That being said, 1 it was taken once before and can be kept. 2 you would want to watch that shitshow?

Oh yeah ---- Y'all hear it???? The great swagger! Bring it OOOOOnnnn!!
(Until the first terrorist attack hits Dallas or Houston and the Nation of Texas just can't muster itself to wage inter-national war!) Or a few well hit hurricanes or fires devestate and we hear the great whimper for "heeeeelp!" Give me a f_ _ _ _ _ g BREAK!!

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah ---- Y'all hear it???? The great swagger! Bring it OOOOOnnnn!!
(Until the first terrorist attack hits Dallas or Houston and the Nation of Texas just can't muster itself to wage inter-national war!) Or a few well hit hurricanes or fires devestate and we hear the great whimper for "heeeeelp!" Give me a f_ _ _ _ _ g BREAK!!

yeah, nobody survived these things before government assistance.

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You have to look at what Obama has done - not what he says he has done or is planning to do because it is probably a lie. He always says one thing and does another.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, this from wikipedia-"About 59,000 acres (24,000 hectares) – some 95% of United States avocado production – is located in Southern California, with 60% in San Diego County."

I never have understood avaocados. The texture is not very pleasant, there's literally no real taste to them, they are occasionally pleasing to look at but if they ceased to exist I doubt that I'd be broken up over it.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never have understood avaocados. The texture is not very pleasant, there's literally no real taste to them, they are occasionally pleasing to look at but if they ceased to exist I doubt that I'd be broken up over it.

They're fantastic- and fucking awesome for you anyway. Packed full of good stuff. They grow all over the place outside of the urban area here- you can see them covering rural hillsides.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, they really didn't. You should know your Texas history, sir. Galveston Hurricane? Duh.

Wow, you must be speaking of the great storm, or the storm of 1900... The one where after it hit, galvestonians raised the entire city to a max of like 20 ft and pumped earth beneath each and every building and road. They then built a seawall from rock mined about 200 miles away. All of this would be difficult today, an incredible feat back then.

Texas history sir.

The 1900 Storm: Galveston, Texas

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They're fantastic- and fucking awesome for you anyway. Packed full of good stuff. They grow all over the place outside of the urban area here- you can see them covering rural hillsides.

Exhibit A of why the rest of the country rolls their collective eyes at californians.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, you must be speaking of the great storm, or the storm of 1900... The one where after it hit, galvestonians raised the entire city to a max of like 20 ft and pumped earth beneath each and every building and road. They then built a seawall from rock mined about 200 miles away. All of this would be difficult today, an incredible feat back then.

Texas history sir.

The 1900 Storm: Galveston, Texas

Population of Texas -- 1900: 3,048,710! Source -- World Almanac.

It was a very different world back then --- very different!
Check out how the people of San Francisco took out 2nd mortgages to build the Golden Gate Bridge!! The people of San Francisco actually OWN it!

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Population of Texas -- 1900: 3,048,710! Source -- World Almanac.

It was a very different world back then --- very different!
Check out how the people of San Francisco took out 2nd mortgages to build the Golden Gate Bridge!! The people of San Francisco actually OWN it!

So very very true sir. Looks like I'll be reading about that bridge tonight.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
look no further than Libya to see why he is a great president. stable oil markets have returned. our loss? exactly one jet fighter. no american lives lost. Qaddafi in hiding or dead. yes, he is a great leader and we are damn lucky to have him.