Obama continues to talk about ... himself.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by faceking, Feb 9, 2010.

1. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    ...this time at the extent of a dead person, whom he fails to even mention her name.

http://englishnationalistparty.com/obama-she-insisted-shes-going-be-buried-obama-t-shirt

self-absorbed prick.... smugly looking to-and-fro at the teleprompters... prompters that were spent more about him, than some ex-volunteer.

I got a letter -- I got a note today from one of
    my staff -- they forwarded it to me -- from a woman in St. Louis who had been
    part of our campaign, very active, who had passed away from breast cancer. She
    didn't have insurance. She couldn't afford it, so she had put off having the
    kind of exams that she needed. And she had fought a tough battle for four years.
    All through the campaign she was fighting it, but finally she succumbed to it.
    And she insisted she's going to be buried in an Obama t-shirt.

ass.

2. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's official. Faceking, YOU ARE AN UTTER MORON and have now joined the ranks of Trinity and the admitted racist homophobic piece of crap Kingdongalicious and are now on ignore.

#2 StormfrontFL, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  3. justasimpleguy

justasimpleguy Active Member

Albums:
    hahaha, grats for posting something from the english nationalist party. you fucking racist piece of shit.

4. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    More-or-less what I thought. I just tend to phrase things a bit more politely, even in my head.

5. midlifebear

Gold Member

But if she had insisted upon being buried in a Plush Rush t-shirt, that would have been patriotic, right?

6. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

never mind the source where he got it from, is there an objective, verifiable truth to the notion?

7. maxcok

Gold Member

Why is it you can't form a single simple comprehensible sentence? What kind of drugs are you on anyway?
    Did it occur to you that maybe he wouldn't mention her name out of respect? Is that even a concept for you, ignorant bastard? If he had, I'm sure you would criticize that too.

Here, let me fix this for ya:
    Facefuck continues to talk to ... himself. "self-absorbed prick"

#7 maxcok, Feb 9, 2010
  8. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

It is frustrating to see the CIC and Pelosi using deaths and gripping stories of battling cancer in order to promote the healthcare bill.

It would pass easily if they would strip the pork and provide legitimate options for users. The current bill didn't fail because people don't want the lady in St. Louis to get cancer treatments. It failed because it is a gigantic heap of shit, with a tiny dose of healthcare in the last sentence of the bill.

All of this posturing, bickering, etc.; all they need to do is open up the state lines to any insurer and the system will fix itself.

9. midlifebear

Gold Member

And Starpooper would know all of this because he is the supreme authority on health care in the USA. Yup. He has the goods on everything that is wrong in the world the only "right" solutions to cure the world's ills. Ooohhhhh . . . he's just so FABULOUS! Too bad about his penis, though.

10. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

reminds me of what I've read about Nixon -- how disconnected he was, and how self-absorbed.

that Obama would continue to hammer away at his failed health care initiatives reminds me precisely of those moments Nixon is described as being particularly out of touch

" ...The public has highly negative views of Obama when it comes to health care and the budget deficit. Americans disapprove of his performance on health care by 60 percent to 36 percent and on the deficit by 64 percent to 32 percent.

President Obama's job approval rating for his handling of the economy has fallen to its lowest point since he took office with only 36 percent giving him positive marks on the issue, according to a Gallup poll conducted Feb. 1-3. Sixty-one percent disapprove of his performance. ..."

Obama's Approval Rating for Handling the Economy Reaches a Low -- Politics Daily

11. B_starinvestor

I wouldn't say I'm a supreme authority on healthcare. But I know a lot more than most the people here.

12. B_starinvestor

Really, only the most ardent libs are giving him any approval. It has been nothing short of a disastrous first year.

There is so much outrage at his performance - or lack thereof - that I doubt they will get anything passed. Then again, that may be a good thing.

#12 B_starinvestor, Feb 9, 2010
  13. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

most definitely a great thing

14. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    Okay Now that's a challenge I gladly accept. Who on this site is a licensed health insurance agent? Oh yeah, I have one of those. Also life and variable annuities. Bring it on Star!

15. B_starinvestor

Touche' my friend..:wink:

How would you fix the system....?

16. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

:popcorn:

17. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

You don't even know the legislative process to pass a bill, never mind what is going on within the actual health care debate. Don't fool yourself.

18. B_starinvestor

Is it storytime in the record store again?

YOU are the one that thought Pelosi's role in the passage of this bill was remarkable; and YOU are the one that was devastated when the Senate said 'no thanks.'

Love how you just invent shit when the real world isn't lining up with your ideals.

19. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

No, but I think it's time for your bath. Your shit is really starting to smell.

YOU are the one talking out of your ass. YOU are the one that continues to dream up statements that i never made. Find where I've said these things or shut the fuck up.

Talking about yourself again?? :rolleyes:
    You're the king of failed assumptions. You mastered the art of taking comments out of context and jumping to ill-informed conclusions.

Bitch, please... it's your ideals that are being questioned and challenged, which is why you need to start threads and ridiculous fights with practically everyone on this board. So, are we going to talk health care or do you want to lob insults? I can go either way, and regardless of what you choose I will crush you. So, let's do this so I can make you look stupid (again) in front of the few, anonymous pricks that share your sentiments.

Considering the circumstances, I'd advise you to pick Health Care...

#19 B_VinylBoy, Feb 9, 2010
  20. D_Kissimmee Coldsore

BAM! :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted