Obama Defiled

Discussion in 'Politics' started by str8up8x6, Jan 13, 2009.

1. str8up8x6

str8up8x6 New Member

Albums:
    #1 str8up8x6, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  2. bobo9

bobo9 Member

The messiah is Jesus Christ, not our president elect!

3. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

21 pointless thread topics and counting.
    Keep it up, str8up8x6. You bring trolling to new heights. Or should I say new lows since people of your caliber don't have anything worth holding their own head high for.

4. str8up8x6

str8up8x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hey Vinyl dude, are you stalking me? every time I post something, there you are, shadowing me. I'm glad you are so obsessed with me but really, it's unseemly. People will gossip.

5. pym

pym New Member

yeah pokey....SPACETHING already beat ya 2 it with this useless post. Pokey......what happened to you? You used to be such a cool guy when i was a kid. Did Gumby fuck you over? Did the Block-heads have there way with you? Your just not the same pony pal pokey that i remember.:frown1:

6. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Me? Stalking? Surely you just. Not even your sad dick photo in your profile is worth taking a second look at. Now I know you clearly speak out of your ass because your head is shoved deeply within it.

All you do is post flame baiting threads in the political forums. Might as well do my civic duty to put out the fumes before the fire spreads. It must be very difficult for you to live in New York, knowing that the majority of people that surround you (as well as this board) think you're an idiot. And for VERY good reason...

7. str8up8x6

str8up8x6 New Member

Albums:
    I know, I know, you can't bear seeing Obama's photo set on fire and trampled under foot, but be brave, this is only the beginning, they'll dish it out even worse. You must be strong, we can't have you fall apart so soon.

8. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

pym: str8up8x6 is just jealous that they're not doing it to his photo. At least that way he would know someone out there cared. :rolleyes:

9. str8up8x6

str8up8x6 New Member

Albums:

Now, Vinyl, you're only made of plastic, don't overheat like that, you'll melt. Take a glass of water and let that fresh Brooklyn air in.

10. pym

pym New Member

You mean worse than all the effigies of Bush that got burned?? AHhhhh...No worries Pokey. Hey Pokey....7 more days and :saevilw:THE DECIDER:saevil: is gone.

11. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

And what makes you think I'm angry? It would take a lot more than your trolling antics to get underneath my skin. Just like your non-informative political posts, you overvalue your worth and influence.

And, BTW... it's Manhattan, honey. Learn it, and learn it well. :rolleyes:

12. str8up8x6

str8up8x6 New Member

Albums:

Yes, of course, this is much worse than Bush effigies being burn, Bush is a mere mortal, whereas Obama is a the Deliverer foretold by the oracle of Tin-Buk-Poop.

13. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

call it a hunch

Touche':rolleyes:

What's the difference?

14. str8up8x6

str8up8x6 New Member

Albums:
    Well, you are fooling everyone with that Brooklyn T-shirt you are wearing in your profile picture. Is that your attempt to look tough?

You better change that shirt PRONTO, 'cause it ain't making you look tough, and Manhattanites don't take kindly to the "bridge and tunnel crowd" or people from the low rent districts in the outer boroughs.

15. pym

pym New Member

Hey Star!!
    Did ya take my advice and try the Preperation H Rubdown?
    If that does not make you dissapear, try doubling up on a pair of Dr. Scholls odor eaters in your brogans. They are supposed to be very effective at absorbing pestilent vapors.

16. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    HOLY SHIT!!! The Iranians have a Messiah too? How many Messiahs are there now, anyway? Any chance they could all get together as a kind of special UN delegation and work out some kind of goddamned peace accord among the lunatics?

Sorry. I lost it for a second.

Is this Iranian Messiah going to be invited to the inauguration? I wonder what the protocols for seating at a state dinner are when you have a Messiah.

17. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

If it helps, I also have s sleeveless shirt that says Brazil, one that says Italy and another one that says Boston. There's no law that says I can only wear a shirt with the name of the city or country I currently live in. However, for people like you who probably need a GPS system to find your own bathroom I can understand your confusion on the situation.

And I don't have to look tough. I know I am.

But apparently these pictures helped me land my current BF and we've been together for the last 5+ years. I guess they're good for something. Unlike yours. And again, sweetie... I live in Manhattan. I take it where you live, the walls are padded and an overweight nurse named Inga serves you pills for breakfast?

18. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Vinylboy doesn't need to wear a t-shirt to look tough, he is just a general tough looking mofo.

Angry Manhattanites? What are they gonna do? Throw a bagel and their Starbucks coffee at him?

Draft saved Draft deleted