Obama doesn't have enough experience...but what constitutes "enough?"

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't put the poking stick down?????:cool: Check the "post history" of the person you're poking. NINETEEN pages of anti-Obama garbage except for 3 posts, one advocating against HRT for women, one telling us that Jesus made it OK to be circumcised, and one extolling the virtues of the perfect kiss. I find it's best to know who you are responding to.

Wow, I can only assume you researched me before you wasted your breath =) Or maybe not; I'm still a relative newbie @ 200 posts.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"feminazi" - sexist.

I didn't coin that term. Tom Hazlett coined it and Rush Limbaugh has used it for years. And for what its worth, at least a 1/3 of Rush's listeners are women.

I wish I could lay claim to that phrase, because its dead on with the people its aimed at. It's not aimed at women in general - its reserved for a special type, feminists.

Even feminists know that its aimed at them. They believe it portrays them as leftist militants (which they are). However, its not a sexists term. Feminazi just colors them as the extremists that they are.

Feminazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sexist isn't even mentioned in the wikipedia article.

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Can't put the poking stick down?????:cool: Check the "post history" of the person you're poking. NINETEEN pages of anti-Obama garbage except for 3 posts, one advocating against HRT for women, one telling us that Jesus made it OK to be circumcised, and one extolling the virtues of the perfect kiss. I find it's best to know who you are responding to.

I've posted 19 pages of true and accurate information about Obama and on the subject of the Presidential Election.

I did not advocate against HRT. Some women may need Bio Identicals or HRT for a short period of time.

I didn't say Jesus made it ok to be circumcised either. You should probably read the post again to gain full understanding and the passages in the Bible.

And you still don't know who you are responding to. This is the internet. You don't know me. And I don't know you. You don't make the posting requirement rules to be acceptable on political threads.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I didn't coin that term. Tom Hazlett coined it and Rush Limbaugh has used it for years. And for what its worth, at least a 1/3 of Rush's listeners are women.

I wish I could lay claim to that phrase, because its dead on with the people its aimed at. It's not aimed at women in general - its reserved for a special type, feminists.

Even feminists know that its aimed at them. They believe it portrays them as leftist militants (which they are). However, its not a sexists term. Feminists, by definition are sexists... feminazi just colors them as the extremists that they are.

Feminazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobody said you coined the term. You stating Rush Limbaugh uses the term does not make you using it a good thing. Feminists do not welcome or embrace the term. It is a sexist term and feminist is NOT a sexist term. Just because the derogatory word has a definition that does not mean it isn't sexist.

Your vile rant showed exactly where you came from.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody said you coined the term. You stating Rush Limbaugh uses the term does not make you using it a good thing. Feminists do not welcome or embrace the term. It is a sexist term and feminist is NOT a sexist term. Just because the derogatory word has a definition that does not mean it isn't sexist.

Your vile rant showed exactly where you came from.

As I said, I'm not a sexist. The term isn't sexist. You're such a victim....

D

deleted15807

As I said, I'm not a sexist. The term isn't sexist. You're such a victim....

Have you heard of the 'ignore function' on the site? It's very effective in dispatching people who are not worth the effort.

D

deleted15807

LOL, just watching you democrats implode from the side lines.

We'll see who's laughing in November. The corrupt Republican Machine has run off the rails and you're hoping no one notices. Even the blind see the light one day.

Almost daily see just how corrupt it is.

Report Assails Political Hiring in Justice Dept.
June 25, 2008
By ERIC LICHTBLAU
WASHINGTON — Justice Department officials illegally used “political or ideological” factors in elite recruiting programs in recent years, tapping law school graduates with Federalist Society membership or other conservative credentials over more qualified candidates with liberal-sounding résumés, an internal report found Tuesday.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/25/w...cp=2&sq=justice+department&st=nyt&oref=slogin

Last edited by a moderator:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We'll see who's laughing in November. The corrupt Republican Machine has run off the rails and you're hoping no one notices.

Run off the rails? Have you seen John Mccain speak? That motherfucker flew of the tracks, slid down into a ravine, exploded, released toxic gases that are turning the republicans into zombies

Even the blind see the light one day.

The zombies won't though, they'll be too busy searching for flesh to devour, and their main sense is smelling, that's how they find their prey. We're working on a cure that restores their vision and eyesight, AKA converts them to democrats.

pycoh567

Just Browsing
Media
When people say obama doesnt have enough experience, what they are really saying is that Obama is not the right skin color. America wants a old scrumpy ass white man for president, so they will purposely vote McCain in this coming election.

D

deleted213967

JFK is revered for his ability to inspire and unite a nation of people. The space program is a good example of that. I am not sure that people revere JFK for specific policies as much as they do his ability to inspire.

Yes, yes...I am reading more about his uncanny ability to inspire exceptionally beautiful women...like that Ms. Campbell...

What sets him apart from Clinton's brand of philandering IMHO is that he had MUCH better taste than Bill ... plus he earned 100,000 instant points through assassination martyrdom...

Are you really implying that without his inspiration NASA wouldn't have come up with the technology to send a rocket to the nearest rock near Earth?

D

deleted15807

BTW, I am voting McCain, not because of his race, but because of his old, scrumpy ass.

Don't bother his ass is 'unremarkable'.

John McCain and his 'unremarkable' buttocks

First, we have to start with this reasoned medical opinion buried deep in John McCain's medical files, released for review earlier today. From his oncologist, Dr. Suzanne Connolly of the Mayo Clinic: "Buttocks unremarkable except for some very light tan freckling." That noise you hear? A massive "thank you" from Jon Stewart's writers.

John McCain and his 'unremarkable' buttocks | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Last edited by a moderator:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Except in Florida, where they will likely vote republican by accident again. :wink:

The butterfly ballot in voting areas where populations of older retired citizens voted was a travesty.

Your sarcasm makes light of every American's right to vote and not be disenfranchised by mistakes or foul play.
Butterfly ballot cost Gore White House

Many of the voters said they had expected Gore and Bush to be the first two choices, as Florida law requires. Instead, they found Buchanan, on the opposite page, between them.

"The butterfly ballot discombobulated them," Brady said.

Three-fourths of the over-votes were punches for two candidates, most of which experts attributed to the ballot design, the paper said. - CNN

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL, just watching you democrats implode from the side lines.
Actually the Democrats are unifying quite nicely.......the small lunatic fringe that make up PUMA, Just say NO Deal etc., can hardly be counted as Democrats.......

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Actually the Democrats are unifying quite nicely.......the small lunatic fringe that make up PUMA, Just say NO Deal etc., can hardly be counted as Democrats.......

uh huh. Make those calls Barack...

Obama Making Private Calls Appealing To Hillary’s Top Fundraisers — And Sometimes Hearing Criticism In return

By Greg Sargent - June 25, 2008, 10:05AM

Barack Obama has begun privately calling Hillary’s top fundraisers and making personal appeals for their support, and in some cases is getting some criticism in return, suggesting that the delicate task of uniting the fractured Democratic fundraising establishment is still incomplete.

Obama’s calls to the donors, which were described to me by multiple sources directly familiar with them, come at a very sensitive moment, with negotiations between the two campaigns continuing. Tomorrow Hillary and Obama are set to meet with all these money people together — a high-stakes event that both camps are hoping will go well...

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
The zombies won't though, they'll be too busy searching for flesh to devour, and their main sense is smelling, that's how they find their prey. We're working on a cure that restores their vision and eyesight, AKA converts them to democrats.

Actually what would be one step better is everyone realizing that both parties are F'd up and the need for a real viable third party is what we need to get any real change.

Regardless of which of these two mediocre canidates wins, I will be shocked and stunned if we see any real change.