Obama Eligibility Challenge Moves Forward

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
The Executive Order signed by Obama on Jan 21 empowers him or Holder (the Atty. Gen.) to deny Freedom of Information requests as they please. There's nothing wrong with that, so far as it goes. The EO is the legal basis for the secrecy surrounding Obama's earlier records (school transcripts, legal notices of name changes, long-form birth certificate, blah blah).

"Discovery" is a big deal, as it is not dependent on the FOIA. How Obama and the White House will attempt to block discovery will doubtless be newsworthy, even to the Times.

Yes, but EO cannot be used to cover criminal acts, of which this type of fraud would be (election fraud). If it were to make it to the Supreme Court, and they say "let's see it," they would have to cough it up. EO may protect testimony or documents from Congress, but the SCOTUS interprets the rules.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
And we're having a hard time believing that Stormfront - White Nationalist Community was the ONLY place you could find that information. What were you doing on that website in the first place?

I have said in this thread earlier that I conducted an internet search and the quote came up in a forum. I do not frequent that website and I simply quoted information from a legal case and cited it.

When I cited I just typed the name of the website. That website has been typed and/or linked numerous times by other people on this board and not for citation purposes. I was unaware of the nature of that internet community and only used the quote on the legal case posted on the forum. I did not participate in any unacceptable or racist speech on this board. I only cited a quote on a legal case.

Again, I do not support racism or biggotry in any form or fashion.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How Obama and the White House will attempt to block discovery will doubtless be newsworthy, even to the Times.

Apparently, reading comprehension is beyond some people. :rolleyes:

The petition to stay is just that. It doesn't attempt to block anything. It asks the court to stay all other actions in the case until the questions of jurisdiction brought about in the motion to dismiss have been disposed. If that motion is granted, then everyone goes home...so it's silly to expend any time and resource on other aspect that could very well be rendered moot in a few weeks by the ruling on this motion.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Apparently, reading comprehension is beyond some people. :rolleyes:

The petition to stay is just that. It doesn't attempt to block anything. It asks the court to stay all other actions in the case until the questions of jurisdiction brought about in the motion to dismiss have been disposed. If that motion is granted, then everyone goes home...so it's silly to expend any time and resource on other aspect that could very well be rendered moot in a few weeks by the ruling on this motion.

People comprehend quite well. The motion to stay was filed in response to the judge's order for discovery to proceed. It was a definite block of discovery. And the point that if all documents are asserted to be forgeries and discovery could prove that, then blocking that process raises more questions for Obama.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The THOUGHT POLICE are in full force today! I have still yet to see a single "Obama-lover" address the original issue of the court case. Again, let's just cover it all up with cries of racism! Perfect!
I guess you missed the other three threads on the subject that went on and on and round and round for a couple of weeks last month? :rolleyes:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Our judicial system requires that due process be carried out. That means even frivolous law suits have to make it to the judge to be thrown out. You can rest assured that if there were any credible question about Obama's citizenship, the media would be all over it. There is not a media company that would even consider NOT reporting such news so they could have bragging rights that they found out and reported it first!

There is a MAJOR fact here that needs to be brought out. It has already been DEDERMINED that the birth certificate of Obama filed in Hawaii is indeed genuine.

Therefore, all other "birth certificates" floating around are bogus and false until and unless the one on file in Hawaii is declared null and void.

To do that would require proof that someone tinkered with the Hawaii departments of records. Otherwise the birth certificate on file will stand up in any court of the land that has a judge that knows his ass from a hole in the ground. Even some judges that can't make that distinction will still be able to rule that the present birth certificate is null and void.

FOR A NEW TOPIC

Let's discuss new blog reports that General Lee won the Battle of Gettysburg and how General Grant surrendered the Union Army to General Lee, General of the Army of Northern Virginia.

There is a major news blackout on the subject. But you read it first here that the Confederates changed the name of our nation from Confederate States of America to the United States of America back in 1876 in honor of George Washington.

About slavery. There never were any slaves in the South. This is a myth passed down by liberals trying to discredit American Conservatism. There were some slaves "up north" though. There is a media blackout on that topic.

If you all want more information about 19th century history, be sure to ask here on this thread. I'm sure I can help you.

You can be a historian. You don't have to have any special skills. Ask Trinity!!!:eek:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
There is a MAJOR fact here that needs to be brought out. It has already been DEDERMINED that the birth certificate of Obama filed in Hawaii is indeed genuine.

The State of Hawaii has certified that they hold a valid vital record and it says Obama was born in the state of Hawaii.

The major facts that actually need to be brought out are:

The Certification of Live Birth that was presented Obama and his campaign have never been authenticated by the State of Hawaii and those were the only documents presented for the voting public to verify.

The Vital Record held by the State of Hawaii had alot confusion surrounding it. First the original Certificate of Live birth had been distroyed, then it was discarded, then it was archived but now only issued in electronic format of the Certifications BUT all info was maintained for reporting. Well report to prove Natural Born Citizenship for the Office of the President of the United States, Mr. President. :rolleyes:

And finally, during the time of Obama's birth, it was very easy to register an out of state birth by mail and receive a valid vital record of an in-state birth with the county of registry on it. To verify that Obama was born in Hawaii beyond reasonable doubt, the Certificate of Live Birth with the hospital, and doctor of record with the Parent information would need to be verified.

2 points. Obama's sister has a Certification of Live Birth and she was born in Indonesia, and Obama and his campaign have contradictory statements on his hospital of birth.

Therefore, all other "birth certificates" floating around are bogus and false until and unless the one on file in Hawaii is declared null and void.

To do that would require proof that someone tinkered with the Hawaii departments of records. Otherwise the birth certificate on file will stand up in any court of the land that has a judge that knows his ass from a hole in the ground.

The Hawaii vital record didn't necessarily have to be tinkered with. As stated above, Obama's birth could have been improperly registered.

Regardless of where Obama was born, the outstanding question should be answered by the Supreme Court because Obama does not have two citizen parents and his mother could not pass on jus sanguinis citizenship for Natual Born Citizenship Status.

New Hampshire Secretary of State Agrees to Investigate Obama's presence on the 2008 Ballot:

Rappaport’s action follows stunning revelations that Nancy Pelosi deliberately signed two different forms certifying Barack Hussein Obama was the Democratic National Party candidate for the presidency. While these forms have been known to exist for some time, it was J.B. Williams, writing for the Canadian Free Press who brought them national notoriety, earlier this week.

It is unclear, if, in the eventuality that New Hampshire determines fraud was committed, on the grounds that Barack Hussein Obama is not a natural born citizen of the United States, if the State will move, through its governor, to take some sort of action on the National scene, or who would be liable in law for the crime committed in-state.
The Post & Email

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FOR A NEW TOPIC

Let's discuss new blog reports that General Lee won the Battle of Gettysburg and how General Grant surrendered the Union Army to General Lee, General of the Army of Northern Virginia.

There is a major news blackout on the subject. But you read it first here that the Confederates changed the name of our nation from Confederate States of America to the United States of America back in 1876 in honor of George Washington.

About slavery. There never were any slaves in the South. This is a myth passed down by liberals trying to discredit American Conservatism. There were some slaves "up north" though. There is a media blackout on that topic.

If you all want more information about 19th century history, be sure to ask here on this thread. I'm sure I can help you.

You can be a historian. You don't have to have any special skills. Ask Trinity!!!:eek:

Fucking brilliant!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The State of Hawaii has certified that they hold a valid vital record and it says Obama was born in the state of Hawaii.

The major facts that actually need to be brought out are:

The Certification of Live Birth that was presented Obama and his campaign have never been authenticated by the State of Hawaii and those were the only documents presented for the voting public to verify.

The Vital Record held by the State of Hawaii had alot confusion surrounding it. First the original Certificate of Live birth had been distroyed, then it was discarded, then it was archived but now only issued in electronic format of the Certifications BUT all info was maintained for reporting. Well report to prove Natural Born Citizenship for the Office of the President of the United States, Mr. President. :rolleyes:

And finally, during the time of Obama's birth, it was very easy to register an out of state birth by mail and receive a valid vital record of an in-state birth with the county of registry on it. To verify that Obama was born in Hawaii beyond reasonable doubt, the Certificate of Live Birth with the hospital, and doctor of record with the Parent information would need to be verified.

2 points. Obama's sister has a Certification of Live Birth and she was born in Indonesia, and Obama and his campaign have contradictory statements on his hospital of birth.

The Hawaii vital record didn't necessarily have to be tinkered with. As stated above, Obama's birth could have been improperly registered.

Regardless of where Obama was born, the outstanding question should be answered by the Supreme Court because Obama does not have two citizen parents and his mother could not pass on jus sanguinis citizenship for Natual Born Citizenship Status.

New Hampshire Secretary of State Agrees to Investigate Obama's presence on the 2008 Ballot:

The Post & Email
You forgot to add that the Obamas planted 2 birth announcements in newspapers in the early sixties......were'nt the smart to plan ahead.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
You forgot to add that the Obamas planted 2 birth announcements in newspapers in the early sixties......were'nt the smart to plan ahead.

The birth announcements were probably generated by the state from the registration of the birth automatically. Upon examination of the long form Certificate of Live Birth it can be determined if they are legitimate. :wink:

D

deleted15807

There is a major news blackout on the subject.

Expect this to increase. Obama will nationalize/socialize Fox News and ship the entity known as "Trinity" to Guantanamo Bay then finally back to Kenya (Obama's birthplace) and it will all be done in secret....a blackout even to the people in government. It will be run by the same 'black' unit that coordinated the 9/11 attacks.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They must be getting frustrated as their lawsuits go nowhere. Now they're shootin each other:
‘Birther’ War: Original Obama Conspiracy Theorist Accuses Orly Taitz of Seeking False Testimony

....I will be faxing to the United States District Court in Santa Ana, California as well as to the U.S. Attorney’s Office an Affidavit informing Judge Carter that on September 7, 2009 Orly Taitz did knowingly and intentionally ask me to appear before his Court on September 8, 2009 and give knowingly false testimony for the purpose of obtaining “expedited discovery,” and to gain publicity for my book......

The Washington Independent ‘Birther’ War: Original Obama Conspiracy Theorist Accuses Orly Taitz of Seeking False Testimony

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
They must be getting frustrated as their lawsuits go nowhere. Now they're shootin each other:
‘Birther’ War: Original Obama Conspiracy Theorist Accuses Orly Taitz of Seeking False Testimony

....I will be faxing to the United States District Court in Santa Ana, California as well as to the U.S. Attorney’s Office an Affidavit informing Judge Carter that on September 7, 2009 Orly Taitz did knowingly and intentionally ask me to appear before his Court on September 8, 2009 and give knowingly false testimony for the purpose of obtaining “expedited discovery,” and to gain publicity for my book......

The Washington Independent ‘Birther’ War: Original Obama Conspiracy Theorist Accuses Orly Taitz of Seeking False Testimony

The case was dismissed and Taitz was given a warning today. Taitz will likely appeal the decision as she just filed an appeal for her other case which was dismissed by the same Judge:

ATTORNEY TAITZ FILES NOTICE OF APPEAL

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone who still thinks that their birther arguments hold any water should read the desicion handed down by Judge Land.

It's available here-
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wtvm/ConnieRhodesvsArmy.pdf

It's not long and quite a good read. He basically destroys all the points we've heard here for the last six months.
You can expect a lengthy refutation of this point by point, with multiple quoted sources, pretty colors, bold type, and youtube clips. You can take that to the bank......I'm sure she's hard at work now.....It should be good.....:cool:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can expect a lengthy refutation of this point by point, with multiple quoted sources, pretty colors, bold type, and youtube clips. You can take that to the bank......I'm sure she's hard at work now.....It should be good.....:cool:

In this respect, I actually appreciate the birther crusade, as it keeps certain folks occupied with harmless stuff.

Like a toddler with a soft toy.