Obama Erection

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Was the person filming "the event" drunk, on drugs or 80 yrs old? I haven't seen so much shaking since the Northridge earthquake!

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always suspected that Obama had a big dick. His body-type -- tall, lanky, with long figures and other tell-tale signs -- suggested it. Nice to see the proof at last.

zarxo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep. It's the boner. Don't get too excited since mullatos will always bottom for a white alpha-male. I just know this.

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
I try not to look at my prez in that way...Yes he's handsome but,,,Alls I know is after hearing him sing...He could get it :) I feel bad for having these nasty thoughts but whatev....Nobody told him to go in get my panties all wet singing Al Green n what not.

B_BlkDahlian

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@zarxo... Mulatto? WTF, this is not civil war era or pre- civil rights. And as far as alpha white males, I didn't know any existed. When whites find out black is in the mix, their ass is in the air like a female cat in heat. I doubt Mr. President would even give it a second thought to let a white man even sniff his underwear. It's apparent that he prefers Afro people that have a beautiful dark brown complexion, ie, his wife.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He was elected as president, so he has more than you. I see this site is not free from bigoted ass holes who think that being white is all that matters.
Your duo of posts radiated some intense anger, hate, and supremacy. I'd check myself before calling anyone bigoted assholes.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
great video. With all that, and the power of the Presidency, and he is still faithful to ONE woman and pays his taxes. He sounds like he is a better man than any of the men the republicans have fielded in many years!