Obama Faring Poorly Among Racists?

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not like racists were gonna vote democrat anyway.

Unless they're black racists, like SpeedoMike said. And don't call me a racist for considering such a group to exist. That would be a pinnacle of irony.

I imagine both candidates aren't having much luck with those biased against them due to race :rolleyes:. But there are just a lot more whites to be biased.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
"The poll, conducted by Duh Magazine, suggests that Mr. Obama faces an uphill battle in his effort to win the votes of dyed-in-the-wool bigots."

D'uh. :rolleyes:

Does anyone subscribe to Duh Magazine? I like the idea.

Last edited:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
More than the color of his skin, you'd think the middle name Hussein would bring on some bigotry. He's got to have the most unfortunate name ever. Why does the first black man with a chance of winning the presidency have to have a name like Barack Hussein Obama? Why couldn't he have an average name like Joe Smith?

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would love to see how that poll was conducted

- Excuse me sir are you a racist?
- I am, Yes
- Who wil you be voting for this election.

I think Obama can go without the support of the "racist community" - it's one demographic he doesn't really need.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More than the color of his skin, you'd think the middle name Hussein would bring on some bigotry. He's got to have the most unfortunate name ever. Why does the first black man with a chance of winning the presidency have to have a name like Barack Hussein Obama? Why couldn't he have an average name like Joe Smith?

And there you have it; Racism!

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unless they're black racists, like SpeedoMike said. And don't call me a racist for considering such a group to exist.quote]

Oh they exists...If you point them out they of course call you a racists and express it in verbal assult.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one would have known Senator Obama's middle name if someone looking for something to attack him with hadnt looked it up. It is plainly and simply a generational family name. It is only our associations with it that are causing the problems. He had that name long before most of us knew anything about Saddam HUSSEIN. Do you see anyone using Senator John McCain's middle name? No, because it isnt of any use to someone who wants to damage him.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's funny is that when you use the term racism... white folk get all fucking bunched up, it is absolutely predictable and makes me sad. :(

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to see how that poll was conducted

- Excuse me sir are you a racist?
- I am, Yes
- Who wil you be voting for this election.

I think Obama can go without the support of the "racist community" - it's one demographic he doesn't really need.

I thought the exact same thing! How many racists are actually going to SAY "I'm a racist"! :biggrin1:

No one would have known Senator Obama's middle name if someone looking for something to attack him with hadnt looked it up. It is plainly and simply a generational family name. It is only our associations with it that are causing the problems. He had that name long before most of us knew anything about Saddam HUSSEIN. Do you see anyone using Senator John McCain's middle name? No, because it isnt of any use to someone who wants to damage him.

Not only that, but many people forget King Hussein of Jordan, who was the US' ally for many years.

D

deleted15807

Breaking News: KKK approval ratings down amoung nation's minorities.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And there you have it; Racism!
Would you vote for a man named Winchester Manson Hilter?

You can scream racism all day, but that is not what it is. Call me ignorant, but I don't feel comfortable making the leader of America a guy who shares every letter IN ORDER except one with the guy responsible for bringing down the World Trade Center. It almost feels like it could be a cause for celebration among Al Quaida terrorists.

And as for having a middle name "Hussein"... well I don't hold that against him but it is hilariously unfortunate.