Obama Faring Poorly Among Racists?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why couldn't he have an average name like Joe Smith?

Take it one step further, why can't he just have white skin?:rolleyes:

What a useless poll that they did.

I wonder how many taxpayer dollars were wasted on this poll. After that, how many were actually spent on the research and how many disappeared into thin air.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take it one step further, why can't he just have white skin?:rolleyes:
As the article pointed out...

"Sen. Obama made a choice at the beginning of this campaign to run as a black man," Mr. Plugh said. "He could change his position on that, but racists might see that as too little, too late."

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Sen. Obama made a choice at the beginning of this campaign to run as a black man," Mr. Plugh said. "He could change his position on that, but racists might see that as too little, too late."

:biggrin1:

I dunno, with enough foundation he could pass as white. Look at Michael Jackson, he changed his race half-way through his career. Then again, Obama's husky, southern-preacher/Martin Luther King Jr.-ish baritone gives it away everytime, plus the fist bump. White people don't fist-bump, they high-five.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More than the color of his skin, you'd think the middle name Hussein would bring on some bigotry. He's got to have the most unfortunate name ever. Why does the first black man with a chance of winning the presidency have to have a name like Barack Hussein Obama? Why couldn't he have an average name like Joe Smith?

maybe he should name himself something real catchy, ummm
like henry miller perhaps.

uniqueusername

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1:

I dunno, with enough foundation he could pass as white. Look at Michael Jackson, he changed his race half-way through his career. Then again, Obama's husky, southern-preacher/Martin Luther King Jr.-ish baritone gives it away everytime, plus the fist bump. White people don't fist-bump, they high-five.

Martin Luther King Jr.-ish? Seriously?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me from my experience the people I've to be the most racist are old black men.

I wouldn't say "most" racist, there's not really any accurate way to measure that. I lump all racists together as ignorant fuckmonkeys.

I'm black by the way.

*looks down at Smooth's crotch*

We can tell.:biggrin1:

Why aren't you in the chat?