Obama fires Inspector General for doing his job

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I see you have much free time...

As do you, with your average of 11-12 posts a day. Didn't think we'd notice that in your profile, missy? BTW, that little jolt you just felt wasn't enlightenment... it's the sensation of thousands of people sticking their middle fingers up at you in unison.

At least my day & night jobs circulate around the computer and the internet. So making appearances on this site and others is not much of a struggle or a time elapse, and I still post less than you on this board. What's your excuse?

and I didn't bother to read any of the above trolling...
for it is a bore...

But you did respond to it. :rolleyes:
Your attempts to act as if you're above it all are boring me. So you can stop the bullshit act.

and if you want to troll on about disinformation...
at least ctrl v something interesting instead of flaming...

Here's a better idea...
Stay the fuck out of threads that you're not interested in. How big is this board? How many threads are there that may talk about subjects that you like more? Hell... you could start your own thread and see if anyone remotely gives a damn what comes out of your simple minded ass. Yet here you are trying to pull this better than thou, I know more about politics than you garbage.

That second jolt you just felt? That was the feeling of another thousand or so people telling you that somewhere between "fuck" and "you" they all realized they didn't give two shits about what you thought.

goodbye hypocrite...

Stay classy, bitch. :rolleyes:
I'll just properly delete the rest of your rhetoric as I know you don't even know what half that shit really means. Next time, copy/paste something that is more reflective of your intellect, perhaps a few versus from the ever popular book "Everybody Poops" or something?

I know who it was directed to and I've already provided evidence in this thread backed up by links to articles. As I stated, nothing VB is babbling about was given as a reason by the Obama's White House for firing Walpin. Vinyl's attempts to "connect the dots" with no evidence to back up his limited use of half a marble doesn't count. :rolleyes:

Sorry, Trinity.
You can say that till the butterfly in your avatar turns back into a cocoon. It still doesn't change things in this thread. You're still screaming cries of phony outrage and nobody is taking you or any of your words seriously. But at least we all know you're trying to defend the honor of a well documented, racially insensitive bigot just to criticize the current administration.

Thanks again for not reading anything I've posted! One of these days, you'll learn not to do that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I see you have much free time...
and I didn't bother to read any of the above trolling...
for it is a bore...

Anyone who has posted 373 times in fewer than 5 weeks really aught to not be throwing stones about "free time".

You have no business being in this thread, have nothing to add and have no concept as to the characters involved.

Trinity is a White Supremacist and has linked to the most vile hate sites on the web today. Since you haven't a clue about what this is about, I suggest you stick with the Women's Forum and discussions of menstruation and the like: OK?

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone who has posted 373 times in fewer than 5 weeks really aught to not be throwing stones about "free time".

You have no business being in this thread, have nothing to add and have no concept as to the characters involved.

Trinity is a White Supremacist and has linked to the most vile hate sites on the web today. Since you haven't a clue about what this is about, I suggest you stick with the Women's Forum and discussions of menstruation and the like: OK?

You don't know what you are talking about. First you try to defend someone intellectually challenged and who has been babbling for pages saying absolutely nothing and just proving how simple minded he is and then you dare to attack my character.

Get your facts straight: I didn't link to that site...others did but not I. Perhaps they are what you are claiming me to be? Or maybe its just you.

Because there is no way I could ever be a White Supremacist.

Last, but certainly not least - You are a Sexist who needs to think before he types. Regardless of whether you agree with what a woman expresses or not in this Forum, You don't have the right to attempt to subjugate her and dismiss her to the Women's Forum and discussions on menstruation.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You don't know what you are talking about. First you try to defend someone intellectually challenged and who has been babbling for pages saying absolutely nothing and just proving how simple minded he is and then you dare to attack my character.

He knows far more than you do. And we'll attack your phony ass character all day. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Get your facts straight: I didn't link to that site...others did but not I. Perhaps they are what you are claiming me to be? Or maybe its just you. Because there is no way I could ever be a White Supremacist.

But you can source stories that gather information from white supremacists websites (such as your OP in the birther thread) in your pursuit to criticize the president? Really, bigot... you don't think anyone is paying attention here?

Last, but certainly not least - You are a Sexist who needs to think before he types. Regardless of whether you agree with what a woman expresses or not in this Forum, You don't have the right to attempt to subjugate her and dismiss her to the Women's Forum and discussions on menstruation.

People can say whatever the hell they want on this board and it doesn't need to pass your approval. Bbucko a sexist? HA!! Seriously... you're about as observant as you are intelligent. Insult intended.

Besides your declaration of "Female" in your profile, nobody knows whether you really are a woman or not. Until you can let go of your paranoidal anonymity on this board, you can take your claims of sexism and shove it.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
And we'll attack your phony ass character all day. Don't like it? Tough shit.
You sound like a child.

But you can source stories that gather information from white supremacists websites (such as your OP in the birther thread) in your pursuit to criticize the president? Really, bigot... you don't think anyone is paying attention here?
I know you aren't paying attention. :rolleyes: And I also know you can't comprehend what you read. I didn't source a story that gathered information from any such site. I sourced a quote from a judge in a legal case that was found through an internet search. The quote had nothing to do with the nature of that website. For the two of you calling someone else a bigot, your credibility on matters of prejudice and bias are deplorable and your negativity demeans all that you say.

Besides your declaration of "Female" in your profile, nobody knows whether you really are a woman or not. Until you can let go of your paranoidal anonymity on this board, you can take your claims of sexism and shove it.
You prove how childish you are. :rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You sound like a child.

I'll take that as a compliment.
You portray the image of a paranoid, bigoted racist. Somehow, being perceived as youthful doesn't seem too bad.

I know you aren't paying attention. :rolleyes:

You're right... we don't pay much attention to you. Just enough to know you're a fraud. :rolleyes:

And I also know you can't comprehend what you read. I didn't source a story that gathered information from any such site.

So, please deny that stormfront.org DOES NOT appear on your OP for your pathetic birther thread so I can call you a liar as well as a racist and a bigot.

I sourced a quote from a judge in a legal case that was found through an internet search. The quote had nothing to do with the nature of that website.

Doesn't matter, hypocrite.
You're the same person who is trying to play guilty by association on your adversaries in this and many other threads, yet all of a sudden want to act as if the sources you use, which also use Stormfront as a base for research, are completely innocent. Keep squirming, Trannity... it only gets worse for you from here.

For the two of you calling someone else a bigot, your credibility on matters of prejudice and bias are deplorable and your negativity demeans all that you say.

So sayeth the anonymous bitch who "claims" to be a female and called us sexist. I can give you a taste of your own medicine and tell you to PROVE IT! Where's your photos?

I stick my middle finger up at you. So, are you going to address George Walpin's actions and motives here, or are you going to act as if we're somehow impeding on your Civil Rights all because we think you're an idiot? Your call...

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I'll take that as a compliment.
Of course you would. You speak in fluent Elmer Fudd. :rolleyes:

You're right... we don't pay much attention to you.

All evidence to the contrary. You couldn't resist trying to do some "research" on this issue and show just how intellectually challenged you truly are in this thread as you do in every thread.

I stick my middle finger up at you.
What a child.

So, are you going to address George Walpin's actions and motives here
You mean address your ridiculous babbling that doesn't remotely support any argument you attempted to make and was never backed up by any actions or statements of Obama's White House? No. :rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course you would. You speak in fluent Elmer Fudd. :rolleyes:

And you speak out of your ass with bigoted, racist overtones... you scwewy wabbit. If you're trying to make a point about my antics, you're failing miserably.

All evidence to the contrary. You couldn't resist trying to do some "research" on this issue and show just how intellectually challenged you truly are in this thread as you do in every thread.

Well, to be honest I was already interested in this story after seeing it discussed on a news channel overseas. You only added fuel to the fire because I like to kick you around these forums when you're obviously leaving out key details.

What a child.

What a bitch. :rolleyes:
Here's another thing you should learn... in a game of name calling, I'll ALWAYS beat you. Stick to what you know... crying over distorted political facts with bigoted, racist overtones.

You mean address your ridiculous babbling that doesn't remotely support any argument you attempted to make and was never backed up by any actions or statements of Obama's White House? No. :rolleyes:

LOL... the problem is, sweetie, my intentions were never geared to defend or criticize Obama in the first place! You really need to learn what game is being played before you engage. I honestly don't care what the current administration said as to why Walpin was fired. At the end of the day, George Walpin is a disingenuous individual who provided aid to those who engage in academic racism, was also the beneficiary of financial contributions made from racially divisive organizations, and tried to reword things in his memos so that grant money given to education programs that primarily help minority children was taken back. After an extensive background check on the man "doing his job", one in which you didn't have the guts, the balls or the moral conscious to provide, I would have fired the bastard myself. However, it's no surprise why you would want to defend him... you bigot!

Keep squirming, Trannitroll... it only gets worse for you from here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I honestly don't care what the current administration said as to why Walpin was fired.
Of course you don't. That's the point of the thread. :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, George Walpin is a disingenuous individual who provided aid to those who engage in academic racism, was also the beneficiary of financial contributions made from racially divisive organizations, and tried to reword things in his memos so that grant money given to education programs that primarily help minority children was taken back.

So says you...the man who can't comprehend what he reads and is working on half a marble. :rolleyes: Back that assessment of Walpin up if you can.

After an extensive background check on the man "doing his job", one in which you didn't have the guts, the balls or the moral conscious to provide, I would have fired the bastard myself. However, it's no surprise why you would want to defend him... you bigot!
Walpin didn't require me to defend him. He did his job. Obama's White House, however was caught changing their story, caught in a lie, caught firing a man for doing his job, caught trying to protect a dishonorable political ally, and caught trying to cover their collective butts on mismanagement of Stimulus funds. It is you attempting to defend Obama by trying to attack Walpin's reputation with nothing but your contrived unvalidated tall tales.

Keep squirming, Trannitroll... it only gets worse for you from here.
It only gets worse for you. :rolleyes: LOL

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course you don't. That's the point of the thread. :rolleyes:

That's what you WANTED the thread to be about. Unfortunately, you're not running things around here or dictating what the discussion is about.

So says you...the man who can't comprehend what he reads and is working on half a marble. :rolleyes: Back that assessment of Walpin up if you can.

I already posted the links. Read them or shut the fuck up.

Walpin didn't require me to defend him.

I didn't have to investigate him either. But I did so we could know a little more about the so-called innocent politician.

He did his job.

Well, apparently he wasn't doing it well enough because he got fired for it and it's not just the current administration who questioned his actions. So keep your opinionated bullshit out of this discussion.

Obama's White House, however was caught changing their story, caught in a lie, caught firing a man for doing his job, caught trying to protect a dishonorable political ally, and caught trying to cover their collective butts on mismanagement of Stimulus funds.

Remember what I said about your opinion? Yeah... take it to heart.

It is you attempting to defend Obama by trying to attack Walpin's reputation with nothing but your contrived unvalidated tall tales.

How many times does it need to be said that I'm not defending or criticizing Obama, you paranoid freak? You dare talk about attacking people's reputations with unprovable stuff, meanwhile you're attack Johnson's reputation with links to opinionated blogs with alleged stories of bribery and intimidation. Hypocrite.

The fact that you won't even TRY to discuss ALL of Walpin's actions to further draw links to his termination is a clear admittance that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about beyond a bunch of tired-ass, conservatively slanted talking points.

But you don't understand!
He did his job!
Johnson is nasty!
He's "Obama's Friend"!
Alleged Bribery!
Alleged Intimidation!
A teacher quit because of Johnson!
OH THE HUMANITY!
Obama lied!
Please don't Fudd me!

Seriously, bitch... SPARE us your pathetic bullshit.

It only gets worse for you. :rolleyes: LOL

Trust me, nobody can look any worse than you. Perhaps that's why you need to stay anonymous.

Last edited: