Obama gets Democratic Nomination

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
:tongue:
I hate to say it, but there's an air about Obama that I don't trust. Might be because Obama and Osama

Okay, regardless of what I just told Hazel, that's a pretty stupid reason to distrust somebody. I suggest you educate yourself on his political stance rather than run and hide from a name. That's what McCain wants you to do with calling every damn external threat he perceives "Al Qaeda."

PukingBristols

1st Like
Media
The trouble the dems are going to have is that they were so divided and the repubs were so united. It might be hard to get the clinton supporters to vote from obama. some might vote independent.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Way to go Obama!
And Clinton...what a sore loser!

And, here we go with the "sore loser" comments... just as expected, and just as STUPID as many other garbage brought up about Hillary. Seriously... you guys just want her head on a stick, like a bunch of savage kids running amuck on an uncharted island praising Beelzebub.

Even if the Primary is done and Obama has the delegates to secure a nomination, the road to the presidency isn't over. The woman has nearly 18 million people who support her, and can easily sway the election in any direction. Gore lost the 2000 election by less than 1%, and the differences between Obama & Clinton in the numbers are about 1-2%. Do you really want to be one of the many extreme Obama voices to continually piss off the few who may not vote for your boy in November? If you do, then keep on with this garbage about Hillary Clinton. You may think that these extreme people don't matter, but it's enough to make a difference. Take South Dakota for instance. 61% Clinton supporters said they would vote for Obama. That's fine and dandy, until you consider the 17% who would jump ship and the other 15% that just won't vote. There's 32% of voters that extreme Obama supporters are constantly pissing away. And you know that almost every Republican is going to back McCain. The result? The loss of South Dakota. Multiply this by 50 states, and Obama loses the election.

Now that we have a clear nominee, she wants to take some time to figure out some real options for her political career. Maybe she wants to use her power to make a move for VP. Maybe she wants to sit down and talk with Obama and make sure everyone's on the same page to unite the party and make a smooth transition of delegate & voter support to one candidate. Did ANY of these ideas pass through your mind? Probably not... because in your mind, she's a sore loser since she didn't roll over and play dead on your command.

Oy, vey! Can someone alert me when someone redistributes rational, functional brain cells to our society? :rolleyes:

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obama won and that should be celebrated and hillary was a good oponent but she needs to join obama...this is history people enjoy it

I hate to say it, but there's an air about Obama that I don't trust. Might be because Obama and Osama

I hate to say it, but there's an air about McCain that I don't trust. Might be because McCain and Abel.

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im happy for obama and hilary for getting this far but history has been made and im filled with joy...hilary may be a sore loser but the truth is he needs her to battle mccain

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Did anybody ever stop and think that, behind what we know from The Book, maybe Abel was kind of a douchebag? I mean, maybe he fed Cain's goat some funny mushrooms or something as a practical joke.

Hey, I figured as long as we're throwing things that don't matter into the debate, we might as well go completely off topic.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did anybody ever stop and think that, behind what we know from The Book, maybe Abel was kind of a douchebag? I mean, maybe he fed Cain's goat some funny mushrooms or something as a practical joke.

Hey, I figured as long as we're throwing things that don't matter into the debate, we might as well go completely off topic.

Oh yes, monsieur, some of us had indeed thought Abel suffered from penis envy. He was furious at Cain for allowing him to suck his Huge Monster Cock like that Gorgeous Michael that Johnschlong has been putting the cam for on Adult Websites. Abel is just sort of Salvation Army, but not yet Florence Nightingale or Jane Addams, not to mention Code Name Madeleine,.

Abel is really sort of Molly Ringwald in 'Pretty in Pink.'

There is as surely a Cult of Cain as there is a Cult of Jezebel. I'm a member of BOTH!

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Oh yes, monsieur, some of us had indeed thought Abel suffered from penis envy. He was furious at Cain for allowing him to suck his Huge Monster Cock like that Gorgeous Michael that Johnschlong has been putting the cam for on Adult Websites. Abel is just sort of Salvation Army, but not yet Florence Nightingale or Jane Addams, not to mention Code Name Madeleine,.

There is as surely a Cult of Cain as there is a Cult of Jezebel. I'm a member of BOTH!

I didn't get some of those connections, but from what I got, fucking hilarious man.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's interesting that the media paints Obama as the African American candidate when the truth is his father is not American but Kenyan from Kenya and Obama was raised by his WHITE mother and WHITE grandmother in Hawaii and Indonesia of all places, removed from any African American community or experience.

He like Tiger Woods and 80% the people in Hawaii is multicultural - a child of America - just like all the children parents from two different cultures. Any ethnic BLACK culture he is a part of comes from his wife who is ethnically Black from the South Side of Chicago.

The only thing he has in common with someone like Jesse Jackson, whom they like to compare him with, is the color of his skin - quite an odd and racist view of what it means to have dark skin in America.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wow... that is some interesting shit. That made absolutely no sense (I think that there are hidden meanings?) but was highly imaginative. You've got to be some kind of writer because that came outta nowhere. I've gotta hand it to ya, you've definitely got a way with words. I think that it was sweet that you called me pathological when you really wanted to call me something worse. Great vocabulary actually... :wink: