Obama has no old girlfriends, no past, and no validity.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_Nick8, Dec 16, 2011.

1. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    My mother's rabidly conservative husband sent me an e-mail containing the following edifying information. This is far too important to keep to myself so I graciously pass it on to you. Read and learn, people. Obama is, apparently, one scary mofo. :rolleyes:

Back to Manchuria

Forget about the birth certificate. What about all this stuff? I hadn't thought about this - but where are Obama's past girlfriends?? Surely he had at least one? No past girl friends popping up anywhere? Strange - strange to the point of being downright weird! OK, this is just plain old common sense, no political agendas for either side. Just common knowledge for citizens of a country, especially American citizens, who know every little tidbit about every other president (and their wives). We even know that Andrew Jackson's wife smoked a corn cob pipe and was accused of adultery, that Lincoln never went to school or Kennedy wore a back brace or Truman played the piano.

We are Americans! Our Media vets these things out! We are known for our humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man.' We care, but none of us know one single humanizing fact about the history of our own president. Honestly, and this is a personal thing ... but it's bugged me for years that no one who ever dated him ever showed up. Taken his charisma, which caused the women to be drawn to him so obviously during his campaign, looks like some lady would not have missed the opportunity.... We all know about JFK's magnetism, McCain was no monk, Palin's courtship and even her athletic prowess were probed. Biden's aneurisms are no secret. Look at Cheney and Clinton-we all know about their heart problems. How could I have left out Wild Bill before or during the White House? Nope... not one lady has stepped up and said, "He was soooo shy," or "What a great dancer!"

Now look at the rest of what we know... no classmates, not even the recorder for the Columbia class notes ever heard of him. Who was the best man at his wedding? Start there. Check for groomsmen. Then get the footage of the graduation ceremony. Has anyone talked to the professors? Isn't it odd that no one is bragging that they knew him or taught him or lived with him.? When did he meet Michele and how? Are there photos? Every president provides the public with all their photos, etc. for their library. What has he released? Nada - other than what was in this so-called biography! And experts who study writing styles, etc. claim it was not Obama's own words or typical of his speech patterns, etc.

Does this make any of you wonder? Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from Obama's past, saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ? Not one person has ever come forward from his past. This should really be a cause for great concern.

Did you see the movie titled, The Manchurian Candidate? Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are... someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face...someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us. George Stephanopoulos, of ABC News, said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. Even George questions why no one has acknowledged that the president was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on campus. Stephanopoulos was supposedly a classmate of Obama at Columbia-class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him. Since he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records? Do you, like millions of others, simply assume all this is explainable - even though no one can?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but not one remembers him. For example, Wayne Allyn Root was (like Obama) a political science major at Columbia , who graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a single classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia ... EVER! Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him." At our 20th class reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York , 'the macha' who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him." Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook, and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia . How can this be? NOTE: Wayne Allyn Root can easily be verified. He graduated valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same '83 class in which Barack Hussein Obama states he was.

Some other interesting questions. Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002? Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by court order? According to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama - but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. WHAT!? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived. No wonder all his records are sealed! Please continue sending this out to everyone. Somewhere, someone had to know him in school...before he "reorganized" Chicago and burst upon the scene at the 2004 Democratic Convention and made us swoon with his charm, poise, and speaking pizzazz. Barack Obama as the US president is one of the biggest CONS this country has ever seen, and he is getting away with it. If you’ve never seen it, go watch the movie The Manchurian Candidate, with Lawrence Harvey ! Good movie!
    Politicians are RoyaltyWe are the Serfs.
    Bill Luke

2. sargon20

Gold Member

Huum this comes from this blog:
    The Obama Watch

The mission of this blog is keep readers informed on all of the unAmerican activities and lies of the Obama Administration.

Apparently it's another 'birther' site:
    Obama's fake birth certificate is now, and always has been irrelevant; the fact that Barry did not have both parents that were US citizens disqualifies him from being eligible to hold the office.

Lots of other 'interesting' posts on that site as well. In other words totally bogus.

3. B_quiet_man

B_quiet_man New Member

So he really is a clone? Of an egyptian pharo?

I heard that somewhere...

4. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Actually, I met someone who did just that. She had been an elementary school teacher in Hawaii, as I recall, and taught "Barry" Obama. She even had class pictures with him in it. I suppose the reason no one has ever heard stories like these is that, for the most part, they aren't newsworthy. (I don't recall a lot of stories about W's childhood, for instance, only a bunch of rumors about how he was a serious party animal until he was 40.) But even if stories of Obama's early years were to surface, his detractors would dismiss them all as fictional, anyway. The far right has a profound affection for the ridiculous.

5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    That's exactly what I told the e-mail's sender as well of his neo-con friends who took me to task for my reply (I made the mistake of hitting Reply All, something for which I'm sure I'll pay :wink:).

6. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

This is pretty accurate. And likely there would be both true stories and fictional stories, so they wouldnt necessarily be wrong. The whole email is retarded anyway though.

7. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No one seems to know anything either about a boy named Emmanuel from the age of 11 until he resurfaced at the age of 30 as Jesus.

The reason we don't have a lot about Obama's past is because he doesn't come from a celebrity family, like Kennedy or Bush. There seems to be scant childhood, college and girlfriend information about Jimmy Carter or even Bill Clinton, other than what they themselves chose to share. So the president was something of a loner and a serious student. And his mom and grandparents are long gone. So what? His half-sister has given several interviews about him.

I know absolutely nothing about my own father from his early childhood to the time he met my mom. He never once mentioned elementary or high school, college, jobs, friends, travel or any woman he dated before he met my mother. His life as I know of it seems to have begun in 1954 when my mother entered his life -- and she has lots to talk about from that point forward. When I think about it, it seems odd; but when I don't think about it, it doesn't seem odd at all.

8. xxuxu

xxuxu Active Member

Albums:
    My parents had no previous boyfriends/girlfriends, I must be the son of communists/aliens/robots.

9. ColonialBoy

ColonialBoy Member

Obama was President of the Harvard Law Review but nobody ever saw him! Scary.

10. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like the writer of the email wanted people to catch "The Manchurian Candidate".

11. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    The idea of a non-white man being President has driven a lot of the right wing psychotic. I mean really, does anyone recall a weirder pre-primary season?

12. houtx48

Gold Member

I love to watch baggers lose their shit.

13. g_whiz

g_whiz New Member

Albums:
    Riiight. "No agendas on any side". Funny how I don't remember anyone digging up the old girlfriends of President Bush, or Regan. I love watching people go out of their way to justify their biased positions by claiming they're not biased.

14. pinspotter10

pinspotter10 Member

At least we don't have any Billy Carters or Roger Clintons - so far.

15. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great movie by the way...:smile:

Color, gender, religious beliefs not a topic here.
    Isn't everyone bias to a point? If you stand behind or with someone aren't you bias? Next topic.

16. lurker37160

lurker37160 Member

There is one thing that we do know. Obama is a one term President.

17. sargon20

Gold Member

^ Yes yes they said that until the Republican 'debates' began. Now we have enough SNL footage to bury them all.

18. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

WTF does your mother see in that moron?

He got one thing right though: The Manchurian Candidate is a good movie (the original, not the remake).

19. houtx48

Gold Member

Which tiny car riding, giant shoe wearing candidate can beat him?

20. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I seriously don't know what to make of you, except that, perhaps, when you first started posting here, you played Devil's Advocate with such a degree of irony and finesse that it was both brilliant and, because of the medium of the written word, impossible to identify as such.

But I agree with not just what you're saying here but the abstract concepts behind the words. Stop creeping me out! :tongue:

Now on topic:
    One of the Teabagging reactionaries' favorite boogie-men is "the career politician", yet when a true outsider, with decent administrative skills and a profoundly deep knowledge of the constitution comes up from "no where" and gets elected, they freak out in unison. He's an enigma only to those who have never read his books (and they weren't biographies, they were autobiographical memoirs) and/or never listened to what he said on the campaign trail.

His administration is perfectly illustrative of the cautious, consensus-driven decision-making he'd promised, albeit distorted when half of the Congress has declared that they'll never cooperate with him; that makes consensus-building an intense challenge if not an impossibility. Legislation needs negotiation and compromise, and there's little if anything like that in sight.

And only in some feverish nightmare could a bi-racial son raised by a single mom in relative poverty be labeled elitist. He is a walking example of the American Dream, where quite anybody, regardless of one's social status at birth, aspire to and capture the Presidency of the United States. If his detractors and those who doubt his legitimacy recognized how profoundly his bio reads like a highly improbable Horatio Alger story they'd slump away in shame. Instead they beat their chests with a pungent Nationalistic fervor or else cluck at what he's attempted to do but couldn't, because of obstructionists from both parties, as if he could wave a wand and make things happen.

He's by no means perfect. Among his greatest sins, to me, is not just the continuation but the further enhancement of the Imperial Presidency and the troubling continuation of extraordinary extradition of "enemy combatants" to black sites where torture continues to the same degree formerly reserved for Abu Ghraib or Gitmo. His continued support for the so-called Patriot Act, and this latest bit which essentially suspends habeas corpus of American citizens (snuck into the latest defense appropriations bill) alarms me enormously (as it should all Americans). Ultimately it will be found to be unconstitutional, most assuredly. DADT is history, but until Clinton's other signature piece of bigotry (DOMA) is finally rescinded, LGBT Americans remain second-class citizens. I remain deeply skeptical that the needed action toward its repeal will happen with the next five years should be win a second term, but who really knows? As of right now, Holder's not actively prosecuting it even as mixed-nationality couples are forcibly separated by the DHS.

But it would most certainly remain not just on the books but prosecuted with renewed vigor under a Republican presidency, should 2012 turn out to win. And I shudder to think of what would happen to the Supreme Court should such a calamity actually happen, given the current crop of GOP candidates and their hideously distorted Christianist agendas win out.

Draft saved Draft deleted