Obama : Is He Qualified ??

Is Obama Qualified ?

• Yes, most likely

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • I'd Doubt it

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Whooaa - is he ever ! Yummy

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • What's a political question doing here ?

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
From the multiple-choice "poll":

What's a political question doing here ?

--------------------

I have noticed overt hostility on this site towards politcal commentary. Apparently, politics "don't belong" on a big cock site.

People seem to prefer commenting on the same old, tired, dried-up hacky threads that reincarnate themselves at LPSG month after month.

Straight guys- have you ever sucked cock (this is a very BIG theme here; straight guys sucking cock, sucking the sleeping straight guys cock, in fact, any thread with "straight guy" and "cock" in the same title gets plenty of attention)

What feels most comfortable on your bulge? (people are understandably wary about posting thoughts on politics, the economy, presidents who abuse the Constitution, pre-emptive wars... However, put the word "BULGE" in your thread title and these same people will flock like flies to shit)

Will This Thread Reach 1,000,000 Posts (this is the most extreme of the "bored LPSGer" genre. It's the equivalent of watching "Wheel of Fortune" or "Price is Right", anything where the mind can comfortably shut down and still be considered conscious. Others in the genre include "I went to the supermarket and bought...." -- "Three-word game" -- "Five word story" -- "Spit of swallow?" -- guessing the previous posters "drag name")

Can we please lay off the posters who enjoy a little politics? God forbid we actually did a little thinking around this place.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How about ... if Barack Obama were in the gym showers, would he walk around naked, or get changed under a towel??!?

LMAO! Yes, that's just what I'd expect. Or a thread devoted to postulating the length and girth of the current Head of State (and all subsequent puns).

And on that completely stupid and ignorant note (mine) I recall a couple of avant garde magazines of the late 70's where Truman Capote revealed during an interview that JFK had a small dick and presented photographic evidence to back up his claim. Of course, Truman, himself, was the owner and operator of a "Morris Minor." He was such a delicious little literary bitch. Much more literate than, say, TMZ? But people of that (my) generation were substantially better read in those days and we liked our tabloid journalism to come from sources such as intelligent people with deep enough pockets who were willing and able to dish the shit for sheer sport. It didn't hurt that they used big words, too.

And to summarize: Of course Obama is qualified. In addition, he doesn't have a criminal police record nor has he been convicted of a DUI. :smile:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How about ... if Barack Obama were in the gym showers, would he walk around naked, or get changed under a towel??!?

There's a member you can ask for just those details before he leaves to become a full time dad. As you may recall, he attended college with 'Barry', despite the fact that they're apparently 7 years apart in age, and he saw him naked. It's all on the record and makes for great reading.