Obama is making the economy worse

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a brilliant post post. Of course, the majority of those responding seem to want to lynch you for simply telling the truth. Yeah, the guy's an idiot and so are every single one of his supporters. I'm already begging for Bush back.

Your post shows that we're in good company.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cramer?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Cramer was calling buy buy buy all the way down to 7,000. Now all of the sudden he has economic credentials? Give me a break. the guy has no credibility, and no, he ain't no Librul. He was all about the Iraq war, and is just basically a guy that goes along with public sentiment. Just like when he was begging for a bail out. Nothing but a bald windbag with a tee vee show.

You are right, sir. Asking a stock picker about the economy is like asking a weatherman about the global climate.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Fortunately, the Hate All Things Obama/Blame All Things On Obama is not the majority view of citizens in the USA and around the world. But here at good ol' LPSG it seems to serve only as an outlet for many to direct their frustrations regarding their small dicks -- or, not currently getting any.

It took me two years to develop an opinion regarding Bush. Sadly, the opinion continued to be reinforced every time the dolt opened his mouth. I'll get back to you all in two years whether Obama is a Dream Date or if he is a Dud. But for now, your all spinning your fucking wheels.

I suggest you all go out and do some volunteer work and help those less fortunate than you. Then come back in two years and spill the unsubstianted bile (The Wall Street Journal is hardly a reliable source for anything except 24 hour-old stats on what stocks, the money market, bonds, and currencies did the day before. You'd do better investing in a Magic 8 Ball for advice and guidance.

Seriously, get off your collective asses and go do something that has a positive effect in the life of those less fortunate that you -- locally. Just sending $25 a month to the Christian Children's Fund ain't gonna cut it.

Last edited:

B_24065

1st Like
Media
thanks mr faceking..however, I think we're still suffering from the Bush legacy at this point in what is happening to the economy. I do agree it seems crazy to have to resort to doing this...but didn't mr bush do something similar before his days ended as prez? Not as much money but to bail out banks and automakers...that are still failing? As I said...we gotta ride this one out, cuz there isn't a thing we can do. Protect your ass and hope for the best outcome. As for my future banking :)...The GOP has no structure to it anymore ...hell even that idiot Limbaugh is being seen as a savior at this point by some of the GOP. I think if you get rid of the Propoganda Ministers like Hannity, Limbaugh and that Cuntasaurus Coulter the GOP would be better off and less divided by extremists. :) THEN and only then will the GOP gain more seats in both houses.... Dr. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of those three GOP mouthpieces...

Please OCmusclejock, explain to us how "bush's legacy" caused or precipitated this economic crisis.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suggest you all go out and do some volunteer work and help those less fortunate than you....
Seriously, get off your collective asses and go do something that has a positive effect in the life of those less fortunate that you -- locally. Just sending $25 a month to the Christian Children's Fund ain't gonna cut it.

Midlife:

You may have missed the thread where it was demonstrated that conservatives donate more time, money and blood to charitable causes than do liberals - despite the fact that liberals have a higher avg household income.

Perhaps you might suggest this increase in charitable activity to your liberal peers.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
" ...What is most astounding about President Barack Obama's radical economic recovery program isn't its breadth, but its continuation of the most destructive policies of the Bush administration. These Bush policies were in themselves repudiations of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Mr. Obama's hero.

If the president really takes Roosevelt's legacy seriously, he should suspend mark-to-market accounting rules, restore the uptick rule, and enforce the prohibition against naked short selling. If he doesn't, historians will look back in utter amazement at Mr. Obama's preservation of Mr. Bush's worst economic policies. ... "

Steve Forbes Says Barack Obama's Economic Policy Repeats George W. Bush's Mistakes - WSJ.com

I think it might be a bit early to start deciphering what historians will write about Obama's economic policy. He has yet to be in office 2 months. And the last place I would go looking for balanced, unbiased opinion about the man is from Steve Forbes and the editorial board of the WSJ. Well, not the last place.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Midlife:

You may have missed the thread where it was demonstrated that conservatives donate more time, money and blood to charitable causes than do liberals - despite the fact that liberals have a higher avg household income.

Perhaps you might suggest this increase in charitable activity to your liberal peers.

He's not talking about Republicans in general. He's talking to particular people on this board. It's not enough to associate yourself with a party and think all of its good points will stick to you. That's the reason why there's good Republicans (Lincoln) and extremely bad ones (Bush).

Which Republican are you? And trust me, there IS a difference.