Obama: John McCain was right on taxes for the wealthy!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
maybe they did'nt care if was going to aaise taxes or not they just hated mcsame and did'nt vote for him.. hey biggie the republicans LOST get over it.

D

deleted15807

Remember folks, the Ignore function makes reading through LPSG a much more enjoyable experience once you've discovered the troll posters.

EXACTLY. I don't understand why everyone doesn't have the irritants on ignore. Would you spend the entire party listening to an ass clown? No you would move onto more engaging conversation.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree. Big, you're post is misleading and based on speculation and hearsay. Wait until he actually takes office befor you start evaluating his policies.

He has already proven himself a liar on other issues and the article posted here quotes Clinton commerce secretary and current Obama advisor saying “more likely then not”

The point is we are a very-short-time away from the election when Obama was calling McCain an idiot for such thinking further proving Obama was clueless in the grand scheme of things here again but really good at selling cheap sound-bites to the Obamabots. This financial mess didn’t start Nov 5th

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
maybe they did'nt care if was going to aaise taxes or not they just hated mcsame and did'nt vote for him.. hey biggie the republicans LOST get over it.

<sound effects in the background of babies crying LOUDLY> <voiceover: “He’s picking on my pseudo-messiah mama, make him stop, make him stop!>

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[Doorbell ringing]

Hello, Hello?? Anybody home???

Do you people think that a coach starts preparing for a game at kickoff? Do you think there is preparation and strategy involved for our future?

Obama and his admin is being shaped and formed - and that will be our leadership team for the next 4 years. Very, very frustrating when liberals chime in with irresponsible and silly remarks like "he's not pres yet."

Hmm. Does an attorney prepare his case on the first day of court?
Do you prepare for an exam when you walk into the exam room?
Do you prepare for an interview when you walk into the potential employer's office?

According to this type of thinking, the minute GWB turns over the office of POTUS he will no longer be accountable for anything that occurred during his term. I'll keep this in the archive.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must again point out the fact that if McCain/Palin had won, this board would be criticizing their every move. Don't shout for conservatives to spare Obama when it's pretty much a given that McCain would not be shown that courtesy.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The ignore feature only works so well...
Unfortunately, enough people are still talking to the troll and quote his BS. Making it pretty impossible to not see everything he's spewing.

And no, this isn't just about who disagrees with whom. I've had a number of discussions with people that didn't share my same views and it ended pretty well. Peaceful-Kancer is a prime example of a person that I have not always agreed with. But the discussions have remained somewhat civil. You can tell the difference between someone who is actually here to spark REAL discussion and those who just troll. 1BiGG1 has repeated the same bullshit over and over again for more than a month. He's not here to discuss, or rationally dispute anything. He has an opinion... a flawed one which has been proven by several people (including myself) to not be completely accurate. But what does he do? He CONTINUES to open thread after thread after FUCKIN' thread of the same bullshit. All the while insulting everyone that doesn't see it his way.

I mean, come on people... call this shit what it is. Whether you agree with someone or not is not the issue here. We all know what a damn forum troll is... what their actions are and how they purposely post to antagonize. It's ridiculous for anyone here to act as if what people like 1BiGG1 is doing is not the same type of thing that Trinity did back during the Primary. The only difference is that 1BiGG1 has yet to post something that breaks the ToS. But regardless of that... he IS trolling. Let's not lay a blind eye to the obvious.

OldPArtner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not very articulate, but it sums up what I felt: I didn't think they were doctrinaire (read: stupid) enough to blindly go wherever their ideology took them on economic policy, but I fucking hated McCain's pandering to the agents of intolerance and felt that I couldn't risk yet another right-wing nutjob holding back the progress of civil rights.
Actually, I remember liking some of McCain's stated economic policies better, and I hope that the more tolerant candidate moves closer to McCain's rhetoric in that manner.

As the conservative writer David Frum recently pointed out, "College-educated Americans have come to believe that their money is safe with the Democrats&#8212;but that their values are under threat from Republicans."

Last edited:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unfortunately, enough people are still talking to the troll and quote his BS. Making it pretty impossible to not see everything he's spewing.

And no, this isn't just about who disagrees with whom. I've had a number of discussions with people that didn't share my same views and it ended pretty well. Peaceful-Kancer is a prime example of a person that I have not always agreed with. But the discussions have remained somewhat civil. You can tell the difference between someone who is actually here to spark REAL discussion and those who just troll. 1BiGG1 has repeated the same bullshit over and over again for more than a month. He's not here to discuss, or rationally dispute anything. He has an opinion... a flawed one which has been proven by several people (including myself) to not be completely accurate. But what does he do? He CONTINUES to open thread after thread after FUCKIN' thread of the same bullshit. All the while insulting everyone that doesn't see it his way.

I mean, come on people... call this shit what it is. Whether you agree with someone or not is not the issue here. We all know what a damn forum troll is... what their actions are and how they purposely post to antagonize. It's ridiculous for anyone here to act as if what people like 1BiGG1 is doing is not the same type of thing that Trinity did back during the Primary. The only difference is that 1BiGG1 has yet to post something that breaks the ToS. But regardless of that... he IS trolling. Let's not lay a blind eye to the obvious.

1BiGG1 addition: See post #29 in this thread where it says ...

<sound effects in the background of babies crying LOUDLY> <voiceover: &#8220;He&#8217;s picking on my pseudo-messiah mama, make him stop, make him stop!> :wink:

:biggrin1:

D

deleted15807

Al Gore called it 'The Assault on Reason'; great book by the way. And it's clear 1Little1 relentlessly assaults reason. So why bother? Life is too short. Time is the fire in which we burn. So why burn it for 1Little1?

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
well...i didn't vote for Obama, but I think we can all agree that anything is better than what we have right now.

everytime I see Bush on television he seems like he's thinking in his head "only 1 month to go". lol

and yes, i predict Obama will not implement most of his "plan" or deliver the change he won his campaign on. i hope he's able to and support him as our president, but politics are complicated.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Al Gore called it 'The Assault on Reason'; great book by the way. And it's clear 1Little1 relentlessly assaults reason. So why bother? Life is too short. Time is the fire in which we burn. So why burn it for 1Little1?

Because he keeps burying you in debate and it makes you really angry so you keep coming back hoping for a win? :wink:

And Al Gore = as suspected, the training camp where if you graduate you move on to Michael Moore! One of these days there is hope at least some of the GoreMooreBots will move past such low-grade shill tactics but they do work for the &#8220;base&#8221; now don&#8217;t they lol. :biggrin1: