Obama linked to another terrorist?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh sweet Jesus! Here we go again. :irked: instead of making up racist and just plain crazy lies, why don't you right wing whackos try stating the good you will do for America. :mad:

I have no clue where John Mc Cain stands on anything but the war and his stance on that frightens me. He and Palin need to stop, the lies.

D

deleted136887

I don't live in the US, so this stuff is like a bad reality TV show(of course the outcome affects us all, in the end)
Seems to me the right-wingers are throwing mounds of shit @ Obama, hoping some of it will stick. It is tacky, sick. There has to be another way of choosing the leader of the so-called free world.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't even need to click on this link. Let me just guess:

Many years ago Obama had a cocktail with a college professor who, it turns out, is a raving anti-Semite and terrorist sympathizer. There was no reason for Obama to have known this beforehand, and even if he did, no reason to turn down the cocktail, because a) he wasn't running for president at the time and b) briefly crossing paths with someone does not constitute an endorsement of their worldview.

It is laughable how you right-wingers get so worked up over what Obama *might* turn out to be, while remaining willfully ignorant of what the Republican-controlled government *actually is* and has been for the last several years.

Want to see "linked to a terrorist," literally? Here you go: Slate Magazine