Obama on the O'Reilly Factor on Fox

D

deleted213967

HRC ventured on The Factor and no animal was hurt in the making of that program.

She was bviously prepared for the (gentle) attacks and so will Obama, I presume.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Yep, I think he finally got him by pointing out that part of Michelle Obama's convention speech was about the Obama's being "people who keep their word". Rewind to the early primaries -- NH I think it was -- when Barack gave Bill his word (on camera) that he'd come on "after the primaries are over".

Should be interesting, indeed.

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
O'Reilly will be no harder on him than he was to HRC (which was pretty softball for him).

Wake me when Sean Hannity interviews him ***!!!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Thanks, I did some googling and could only find articles about the show, no actual clips. By posting only part one am I correct in assuming that the rest of the shows haven't aired yet? It sounds like this is a series spread throughout the week.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
The rest is supposed to air tonight, Tues. and Wed.

At the end of the Thurs. show, though not on the clip, O'Reilly gave Obama props for being a 'tough guy'.

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The rest is supposed to air tonight, Tues. and Wed.

Thanks for the info. This is the kinda thing I'd miss and the next day EVERYBODY would be talkin' about how awesome or controversial it was.

At the end of the Thurs. show, though not on the clip, O'Reilly gave Obama props for being a 'tough guy'.

Tough guy? Obama's been about as tough as a castrated, sissified sheep.