Obama & Palin are related?!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems as if there could be some truth to it...
Obama and Palin: Cousins? - NATASHA LENNARD | POLITICO CLICK

According to the website Ancestry.com, Barack Obama and Sarah Palin are 10th cousins through a common ancestor named John Smith, who settled in Massachusetts in the mid-17th century. It also goes on to say that Obama shares an ancestor with his vociferous critic (and newly discovered 10th cousin once removed), Rush Limbaugh, and is 11th cousins with George W. Bush.

Which poses a very interesting question... does this mean Palin & Limbaugh are secretly Muslim? :biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
HA! I KNEW it!! This conspiracy goes back MUCH further and MUCH deeper than 1961! This Muslim cabal of "Hawaiian" jihadists and "Alaskian" fifth column Mama bears, has just about brought America to her knees. Thank you VinylBoy, for raising this important news item.

Now I am off to petition the other moderators of this site to re-instate Trinity immediately. She was right all along.

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HA! I KNEW it!! This conspiracy goes back MUCH further and MUCH deeper than 1961! This Muslim cabal of "Hawaiian" jihadists and "Alaskian" fifth column Mama bears, has just about brought America to her knees. Thank you VinylBoy, for raising this important news item.

Now I am off to petition the other moderators of this site to re-instate Trinity immediately. She was right along.

lmfao....funniest thing I've read all day :biggrin1:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Nifty isn’t it? I believe President Obama and I are relatives twice, both of us with former VP Cheney – embarrassing, and Cal Ripkin – that’s cool, not to mention author Dashiell Hammett – super cool. Wyatt Earp had ancestors who married into our shared ancestor families but I don’t think we share any Earp DNA. A member of one of my ancestor families was with Earp at the OK Corral, but he, himself, was not an ancestor to me and I don’t think he was related to President Obama, at all, although a member of that family married into the same family from which the President and I are descended.

There’re lots more shared descendents of course, who like me are not famous. Probably some are infamous, who knows, I figure they were closer to the former VP!

What it really proves however, is that we don’t have to go back far to discover we’re all kin.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Eww... kin with Sarah Palin.... I just threw up a little in my mouth.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Now I am off to petition the other moderators of this site to re-instate Trinity immediately. She was right all along.
This is clearly a longstanding plot by Hawaii and Alaska to take over the USA.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

B_ben6418

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
President Obama and Sarah Palin Sarah Palin are related according to genealogists at Ancestry.com. These very distant cousins are also related to Rush Limbaugh and George George W. Bush Bush. The news might make for an awkward family reunion to say the least.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seems as if there could be some truth to it...
Obama and Palin: Cousins? - NATASHA LENNARD | POLITICO CLICK

According to the website Ancestry.com, Barack Obama and Sarah Palin are 10th cousins through a common ancestor named John Smith

Ohh no , Poor OBAMA, as if he isn't facing enough bad news already then to hear he's possibly related to one of the dumbest bitches on the planet, 2nd and 3rd only to I'M NOT A WITCH, IM YOU O'DONNELL and ORLY birther freak TAITZ !

P.S
It pains me to say this, but sadly I am related to DICK "Palpatine" CHENEY, only by marriage though LOL . Someone in his family married someone in mine, so no blood relation :biggrin1:

HH

Last edited: