Obama racking up

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obama earns Iraqi pullout support - Barack Obama News - MSNBC.com

What does McCain do now that Iraq sides with Obama's plan for Iraq? Note: They haven't made an endorsement, but they're clearing signaling that Obama's plan is consistent with where they want to go. Iraq is a sovereign nation and THEY decide how long we stay, not McCain.

YouTube - CNN - Obama visits Kuwait

McCain shouldn't have called Obama out on the carpet about visiting the middle east. Now he's done it... and is being treated like a rock-star. You asked for it McCain! =)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obama earns Iraqi pullout support - Barack Obama News - MSNBC.com

What does McCain do now that Iraq sides with Obama's plan for Iraq? Note: They haven't made an endorsement, but they're clearing signaling that Obama's plan is consistent with where they want to go. Iraq is a sovereign nation and THEY decide how long we stay, not McCain.

YouTube - CNN - Obama visits Kuwait

McCain shouldn't have called Obama out on the carpet about visiting the middle east. Now he's done it... and is being treated like a rock-star. You asked for it McCain! =)
And you question the following of Trinity?

Anyway, let me explain this to you one more time-Obama can find people who agree with his plan, McCain can find those who agree with his plan and Hansel and Gretel can devise a plan which still others will agree with.
Iraq is a big place and the Sunni and the Shia can all claim agreement for now-the fact is, that we as a nation are still at odds with each other. What the average Iraqi will agree on is having the U.S.A. out of the country, gone. It would then be nice if we could roll back the clock of history and head back 2000 years. Sure, damage had been done by then, but this was nothing to what the Western world would unleash on the country when it stuck it's greedy interfering hands into the land.

(and give back Kuwait-it's part of Iraq and should be listed as such)

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
It's nice that Iraq, or atleast what we're shown, is in favor of Obama but they have no say in whom we elect for President.

Although being the crazy that I am, I think foreign nations SHOULD get a vote in our Presidential elections because clearly it affects them as much as us. The US is arguably the most influential nation in the world! If we elect a fool because we ourselves are fools, the rest of the world suffers. But enough about that.

I'd like to think Iraq's support of Obama would result in a clinched November victory but it doesn't. He needs to convince the American people his Iraq pullout plan is aces and that it can and will be done.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you question the following of Trinity?

Anyway, let me explain this to you one more time-Obama can find people who agree with his plan, McCain can find those who agree with his plan and Hansel and Gretel can devise a plan which still others will agree with.
Iraq is a big place and the Sunni and the Shia can all claim agreement for now-the fact is, that we as a nation are still at odds with each other. What the average Iraqi will agree on is having the U.S.A. out of the country, gone. It would then be nice if we could roll back the clock of history and head back 2000 years. Sure, damage had been done by then, but this was nothing to what the Western world would unleash on the country when it stuck it's greedy interfering hands into the land.

(and give back Kuwait-it's part of Iraq and should be listed as such)

For the record, my friend... I've always been against this war. To me, this was about settling an "old score" with Saddam. For that, I apologize to your countrymen.

Only about 22% of our country is even united with our current president. rest assured, changes are coming quickly.

You're a sovereign nation again and we need to leave. As far as Kuwait goes, admittedly I am not well versed on the matter. However, they claim they are a sovereign nation as well... I promise not start a debate over Kuwait =)

Back to your first point, my pumping of Obama and sharing "good news" is in stark contrast from what Trinity does.

Honestly, I'm voting for Obama, but our country will be well served by either of these two men, regardless of who wins. Unfortunately for you, if McCain wins, you get to look at American GIs for another 30 years. Look how long we've "occupied" Germany. It's the same concept.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's nice that Iraq, or atleast what we're shown, is in favor of Obama but they have no say in whom we elect for President.

Although being the crazy that I am, I think foreign nations SHOULD get a vote in our Presidential elections because clearly it affects them as much as us. The US is arguably the most influential nation in the world! If we elect a fool because we ourselves are fools, the rest of the world suffers. But enough about that.

I'd like to think Iraq's support of Obama would result in a clinched November victory but it doesn't. He needs to convince the American people his Iraq pullout plan is aces and that it can and will be done.

Exactly, he has a plan. McCain doesn't. McCain says he's worried about teh problems on the Iraq/Pakistan border. Wait, what? I'm no topographer, but I don't Iraq and Pakistan border eachother. And Iwon't even start on teh Czech thing.

Do we really want to elect this incoherent man as president. He may have experience but he's not going to try to get us out of the mess we're in. He's just going to stay in Iraq. Anyone can do that. He barely says anything about the economy, and when he does, it's more incoherent babble.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I just find it funny that people suggest that "the media" is backing Obama, yet McCain has done nothing but flip flop, gaffe, and beat around the bush to avoid important topics, and no one notices.

Yes. Also funny how now that Obama has met with some diplomatic progress and agreement with Iraq's leaders on a plan for phasing out America's military presence in Iraq, McCain and Bush have since scrambled to present their own "plan" for withdrawal.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Do we really want to elect this incoherent man as president...

OBAMA: Well, let me — let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. It will be a strong friend of Israel’s under a McCain government — administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel’s under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change. - Washington Post
Obama can't use the excuse of age for his incoherence. So it must be the lack of a teleprompter for his senile dementia.

The part where Obama says..."let me be absolutely clear..." is the part where you fall out laughing. :rofl:

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it's obvious he was either talking about s policy or some agreement with Palestine and accidentally said Israel in teh first sentance. Definately not "senile dementia".

Besides, McCain's done this several times.