Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
^So says the guy who is so closeted, he refuses to even answer the sexual orientation portion of this website's registration, let alone post a pic of his shriveled, pathetic little cock.

Just wondering, but did you happen to notice that the name of this web site is "Large Penis Support Group", not "Conservatrolls With Little Cocks Who Can't Get Laid By Either Sex No Matter How Hard They Try Support Group?"

There just may be enough room at the top of the page for: "CWLCWCGLBESNMHHTTSG". :biggrin1:

Now on to the original topic; considering the so-called "source" I simply laughed when I read the headline at the grocery check-out aisle yesterday. But something told me it would be brought up here. Now, considering the OP...well, nuff said. :rolleyes:

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^So says the guy who is so closeted, he refuses to even answer the sexual orientation portion of this website's registration, let alone post a pic of his shriveled, pathetic little cock.

Just wondering, but did you happen to notice that the name of this web site is "Large Penis Support Group", not "Conservatrolls With Little Cocks Who Can't Get Laid By Either Sex No Matter How Hard They Try Support Group?"
Priceless.

And does he really live with his mother-in-law?

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww now c'mon guys. I was pretty well plastered when I got home last night and what I wrote was uncalled for. Yes, it's funny in a George Carlin meets Lisa Lampanelli kind of way, but what if he actually has a small penis and doesn't get laid much? I'm not going for hurt feelings, just biting wit and sarcasm.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aww now c'mon guys. I was pretty well plastered when I got home last night and what I wrote was uncalled for. Yes, it's funny in a George Carlin meets Lisa Lampanelli kind of way, but what if he actually has a small penis and doesn't get laid much? I'm not going for hurt feelings, just biting wit and sarcasm.

I thought it was funny.

No apologies necessary.

If you can't take the heat, and all that....

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh I can take the heat. I love to cook! lol

Not so sure about Conntom though... First he said he was leaving because the politiforum was too much to handle, and now he points fingers every time someone's got jokes on him.

Last edited: