Obama: Sham. Actor. Liar.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is absolutely not what I suggested.:wink:

No, SA. It wasn't my position on the matter. His position on the matter was that he would withdraw troops immediately. He subsequently changed that position to 23 months.

I guess he *forgot* to mention a re-doubling of troops to Afghanistan during his campaign.

You are redirecting my statement.

If you didn't like the content, just say it. There are no fictitious associations. If you think so - please point it/them out.
I did, sweetie.
You're conflating Obama's statement's about Iraq with his policy for and statements you assume he "forgot "to mention about Afghanistan. But, if you view or read my cited sources, you'll see he didn't "forget" anything.

Still waiting on your citations, btw.

Eta:
My previous post was purely to show you a way to write that makes it clearer to understand for the reader, not clarify your point, as I find that hard to do.

Last edited:

pym

Just Browsing
Media
i'm sure you're a good guy with good intentions, but so were albert einstein, martin luther king, and john lennon, all were put under u.s. government surveillance. didn't matter which party was in power either.

i guess it's already been sent. so no use talking about it now.
kindof like "no call back" position in "dr. strangelove".

I do not make idle threats....ever.
I did send that letter. I am at the end of my rope with dis-loyal fucks like Festor. I am not going to stand-by silently while our country is getting torn apart from the inside by STARS like. If i were him...i would be VERY carefull how i chose my words in the future. I will send on to that same web-site, anymore of his profoundly Anti-American musings. In fact, i will single him out. I can only do so much as an individual to actually protect my country. I already did my military time.....now i can protect America from it's internal enemies......1 at a time.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did send that letter. I am at the end of my rope with dis-loyal fucks like Festor. I am not going to stand-by silently while our country is getting torn apart from the inside by STARS like. If i were him...i would be VERY carefull how i chose my words in the future. I will send on to that same web-site, anymore of his profoundly Anti-American musings. In fact, i will single him out. I can only do so much as an individual to actually protect my country. I already did my military time.....now i can protect America from it's internal enemies......1 at a time.

I can't believe you are an adult. I really can't.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
starinvestor writes: Oops. Then 30,000 more troops were committed to Afghanistan, doubling the total number of U.S. forces in the crosshairs.

--------------------

Here's a comment I posted last month:

Direct from the horse's mouth.

(notes from the campaign trail)

"We have seen Afghanistan worsen, deteriorate. We need more troops there. We need more resources there ... I would send two to three additional brigades to Afghanistan".... Barack Obama (Sept. 26, 2008)

"Our nation is fighting two wars. There are terrorists who are determined to kill as many Americans as they can. The world's most dangerous weapons risk falling into the wrong hands. And that is why the single greatest priority of my presidency will be doing anything and everything that I can to keep the American people safe.

Our military is overstretched in Iraq. We have nearly 150,000 troops in Iraq, many on their second, third, or fourth tour of duty. Meanwhile, Afghanistan is sliding towards chaos, and risks turning into a narco-terrorist state. The Taliban is on the offensive in the south. A recent Taliban prison break in Kandahar freed hundreds of militants, and underscored the volatile situation on the ground. The coalition casualties in Afghanistan last month were higher than in Iraq. That's the result of the Bush-McCain approach to the war on terrorism... We need more resources in Afghanistan. I have been arguing for this since 2002, when I said that we should finish the fight against al Qaeda and the Taliban instead of going into Iraq".... Barack Obama, June 18, 2008

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
starinvestor writes: Oops. Then 30,000 more troops were committed to Afghanistan, doubling the total number of U.S. forces in the crosshairs.

--------------------

Here's a comment I posted last month:

Direct from the horse's mouth.

(notes from the campaign trail)

"We have seen Afghanistan worsen, deteriorate. We need more troops there. We need more resources there ... I would send two to three additional brigades to Afghanistan".... Barack Obama (Sept. 26, 2008)

"Our nation is fighting two wars. There are terrorists who are determined to kill as many Americans as they can. The world's most dangerous weapons risk falling into the wrong hands. And that is why the single greatest priority of my presidency will be doing anything and everything that I can to keep the American people safe.

Our military is overstretched in Iraq. We have nearly 150,000 troops in Iraq, many on their second, third, or fourth tour of duty. Meanwhile, Afghanistan is sliding towards chaos, and risks turning into a narco-terrorist state. The Taliban is on the offensive in the south. A recent Taliban prison break in Kandahar freed hundreds of militants, and underscored the volatile situation on the ground. The coalition casualties in Afghanistan last month were higher than in Iraq. That's the result of the Bush-McCain approach to the war on terrorism... We need more resources in Afghanistan. I have been arguing for this since 2002, when I said that we should finish the fight against al Qaeda and the Taliban instead of going into Iraq".... Barack Obama, June 18, 2008

Will, I'm completely in agreement with Obama on re-committing to the effort in Afghanistan. What I'm saying with this thread is that he is a fucking liar.

Not one person has disputed a single lie that I have posted. One poster questioned my grammar, another reported me to the FBI and White House, another brought up Bush....I'm with him on Afghanistan....can you refute one single lie that he has said?

There are so many more that I simply didn't have time to post. He is a damn liar. Admit it.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

HOLY SHIT!

You realize how much you sound like an ardent Bush fan with that statement? Like, every single line sounds like a piece of neoconservative rhetoric. And how hypocritical is it to attempt to infringe on someone's right to protest when you no doubt complained about such things when Bush was in office?

You are one of the most blindly partisan people I've ever heard, to the point of sheer ignorance. And I doubt you can even see it. I'm sorry.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The op is awful. I can't even read it because the style is that bad.
And, I'm not asking for a scholarly offering, however, sources, youtube links, and a clear structure of your argument - too much to ask for?

The OP is beyond awful. Then again, considering the source, what more could you have reasonably expected? :rolleyes:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Catwoman said:
The OP is beyond awful. Then again, considering the source, what more could you have reasonably expected? :rolleyes:

Once again unable to comment on the thread. Just infantile blabber. Shouldn't you and PYM be in naptime?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It doesn't. My party sucks. But the flag-carriers for the Obama faction are impenetrable drones. He's a liar and bullshitter - no different than Bush - but a much better speaker than Bush and a better salesman. And BTW, Clinton was the best salesman since JFK; and Obama beats them both.

What annoys me most about you, star, and this is difficult because now I'm forced to pick just one thing, is the fact that you continue to rant and rail against incontrovertible reality. Why is it that you refuse to acknowledge the obvious yet subtle differences between a candidate--any candidate--and an elected official? C'mon, now. You're both better and smarter than that.

While I find you intelligent and well spoken (and I take heat for saying so), I'm getting to the point where I can hardly bring myself to open your threads when you open with ridiculously inflammatory words like "liar" and "bullshitter" to name just the two above. The slant and tone of some of your posts makes you sound like a three year old who's had his binky, (perhaps I should say bushy) away. I'm beginning to think what you resent about Obama most, honestly, is that he's just that good. There's an undeniable undercurrent of respect that borders on resentment in your words.

Obama's decisions have been nothing but rational. Calm. Considered. Measured. There is nothing you can do to make me feel betrayed no matter how hard you try. Not yet. You will be the first to know when I do and I will start a thread to let you know when it happens. Nor am I blinded by irrational love for the man although I do believe in his values, precepts and intentions as I understand and believe them to be. I would be most appreciative if you would back off the hyperbole and discuss his moves without the knee-jerk emotion; others might respond even in kind. Until, and I mean this in the nicest way, stfu with the bullshit.

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What annoys me most about you, star, and this is difficult because now I'm forced to pick just one thing, is the fact that you continue to rant and rail against incontrovertible reality. Why is it that you refuse to acknowledge the obvious yet subtle differences between a candidate--any candidate--and an elected official? C'mon, now. You're both better and smarter than that.

While I find you intelligent and well spoken (and I take heat for saying so), I'm getting to the point where I can hardly bring myself to open your threads when you open with ridiculously inflammatory words like "liar" and "bullshitter" to name just the two above. The slant and tone of some of your posts makes you sound like a three year old who's had his binky, (perhaps I should say bushy) away. I'm beginning to think what you resent about Obama most, honestly, is that he's just that good. There's an undeniable undercurrent of respect that borders on resentment in your words.

Obama's decisions have been nothing but rational. Calm. Considered. Measured. There is nothing you can do to make me feel betrayed no matter how hard you try. Not yet. You will be the first to know when I do and I will start a thread to let you know when it happens. Nor am I blinded by irrational love for the man although I do believe in his values, precepts and intentions as I understand and believe them to be. I would be most appreciative if you would back off the hyperbole and discuss his moves without the knee-jerk emotion; others might respond even in kind. Until, and I mean this in the nicest way,

I never suggested that Obama wasn't calm and rational.

I'm glad he didn't repeal the Patriot Act. I'm glad he's moving weapons installations into Eastern Europe. I'm glad he left the door open to torture terrorists. I'm glad he voted for wiretapping.

But why did he sell everybody that package of lies beforehand? He is a GD liar. And no one will call him out on it.

It was an acting job and you KNOW it. The NAFTA thing was utter bullshit - and everybody knows it, but no one will say anything.

Its like a fucking cult around here.

stfu with the bullshit

Find me one line of the OP that is bullshit and I will STFU.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
starinvestor writes:

"I never suggested that Obama wasn't calm and rational.... But why did he sell everybody that package of lies beforehand? He is a GD liar. And no one will call him out on it.... Its like a fucking cult around here."

--------------------

Star, you know how when you enter a chat room and spend some time - that the place has a particular ambiance all it's own? It's own rules and codes? You get sucked into that particular environment's surroundings and turf? (When in Rome...)

I've never been to Barcelona, but I'm sure I'd get sucked into that environment pretty easily (I'm a complete sucker for art and local color and diversity of architecture).

Star, is it possible you're spending too much time listening to Rush and all those news outlets that are predisposed to buttress your already existing point-of-view? It's like you took your own trip to Barcelona or a chat room and never left. It's like you're hanging out in an opium den. The contact high alone is affecting your rational thinking process. You listen to Rush and Hannity and Fox and attend rabble-rousing Tea Parties and -- you're so drunk off the brand of Kool-Aid they all drink, your rational senses are impaired, then you run to us, claiming we're the "fucking cult".

You need a de-programming. You're now Patty Hearst after the abduction talking smack against the U.S.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dig having to have multiple teleprompters ... finally, someone who can speak so well

And then there's the "I like to take time to understand the problem" ... a la let me vet this with the PR machine and make sure it sounds good vs. actually being good for the country.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
starinvestor writes:

"I never suggested that Obama wasn't calm and rational.... But why did he sell everybody that package of lies beforehand? He is a GD liar. And no one will call him out on it.... Its like a fucking cult around here."

--------------------

Star, you know how when you enter a chat room and spend some time - that the place has a particular ambiance all it's own? It's own rules and codes? You get sucked into that particular environment's surroundings and turf? (When in Rome...)

I've never been to Barcelona, but I'm sure I'd get sucked into that environment pretty easily (I'm a complete sucker for art and local color and diversity of architecture).

Star, is it possible you're spending too much time listening to Rush and all those news outlets that are predisposed to buttress your already existing point-of-view? It's like you took your own trip to Barcelona or a chat room and never left. It's like you're hanging out in an opium den. The contact high alone is affecting your rational thinking process. You listen to Rush and Hannity and Fox and attend rabble-rousing Tea Parties and -- you're so drunk off the brand of Kool-Aid they all drink, your rational senses are impaired, then you run to us, claiming we're the "fucking cult".

You need a de-programming. You're now Patty Hearst after the abduction talking smack against the U.S.

Barcelona Bathos is the new Stockholm Syndrome.

Last edited:

pym

Just Browsing
Media
I dig having to have multiple teleprompters ... finally, someone who can speak so well

And then there's the "I like to take time to understand the problem" ... a la let me vet this with the PR machine and make sure it sounds good vs. actually being good for the country.

AWWwwwww, Look at that.......Facey trying to comfort his poor little brother Star.
Watch it Star.......He'll blow a load in your face, given half a chance.