Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
YAWN .... But remember McCain isn't talking about the issue, he CAN'T talk about the issues and neither can his supporters. So lets put a little lip stick on this pig and have McCain run with this.

At lease Obama can say the word Muslim without breaking out in hives .. The man's an idiot.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Yet there can be endless McCain and Palin-bashing threads, but that's not at all "hysterical"?

Interesting double standard here. :rolleyes:

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yet there can be endless McCain and Palin-bashing threads, but that's not at all "hysterical"?

Of course it is, it goes both ways , but i think it's reaching when you delve this low to try and find a point.

Lets just wait for the debates, I can't wait. As a non American I want to see these 4 stand toe to toe, then the world will see how they really perform against each other without all the spin.

One thing I will say is I watched the Palin interview and the fact that she had to have the "Bush Doctrine" explained to her is a concern and she never gave a straight answer. Watching a CNN interview with Obama he did the same bloody thing and didn't just say YES to an answer he should have done.

Arghhhhh Now that's some change everyone wants to see .

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Don't turn the word "double standard" into another campaign slur or buzz word.

There's a distinct difference. That video is an obvious slip of the tongue. There's absolutely no rhyme or reason for anyone to obsess over it unless you make it a point to feed off of political rhetoric. Ooooooh, Obama is a Muslim. That means since he's born a Muslim, he HAS to worship Islam. That's like saying if you were born an Irishman, you have to be a drunk. Ridiculous.

Whereas many of the things being said by McCain & Palin clearly contradict what they've said or done in the past. And unlike Obama's "Muslim Faith" comments, there's documented audio & video proof of McCain's contradictions as well as Palin's. Have you seen the "Is McCain Lying" thread? Have you seen comments made by some of the conservatives bashing Jamie Spears for having a teen pregnancy, but acting as if Palin's daughter and her teen pregnancy is a blessing? That's where the real double standard and the hypocrisy lies. And seriously, how some people can ignore things so blatant and give them their support is beyond me.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL. So Obama took himself out of context. :rofl:

Unless anyone has solid proof that he goes to a Mosque every week and worships Allah, to take his comment out of context and assume he's a Muslim extremist is just stupid. Come on Trinity, you know better than that.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trinity has been working for the McCain campaign since day one... all of the Hillary people that are voting for McCain is a clever ruse designed by the Republican party. Ne thinks it is how they are gonna steal the election. They know that the people are weary of this election being rigged and that if there is funny business, they will need a narrative for the news media to chew on. here is the narrative, "Obama could have won but all of those disgruntled Hillary supporters went and voted for McCain and put him in the white house."

And then if you think that the election was rigged, you are a conspiracy theorist. I hope that this doesn't happen...

Hillary voters for McCain were only a tiny portion of Democratic voters, most of them are fictional like Trinity.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
That means since he's born a Muslim, he HAS to worship Islam. That's like saying if you were born an Irishman, you have to be a drunk. Ridiculous.

What?

You wanna rethink that fuckstick comment?

Following Islam is essential to being a Muslim, if you stop following Islam you are no longer a practising Muslim - are you saying drunkness and Irishness have the same relationship or are you in fact a bit of tool who didn't think his anaolgy through?

Think carefully before you answer.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hell yeah! Some of my best friends are Muslims. Neener, neener, neener. It's so good to see that Industrialsize still posts. He would make a good VP.

(BTW, Industrial, I just looked at your gallery and what a fine gallery it is. You shouldn't be giving those photos away. Come to Spain and we'll set you up with your own pay site. There's money in that thar dick!)

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What?

You wanna rethink that fuckstick comment?

Following Islam is essential to being a Muslim, if you stop following Islam you are no longer a practising Muslim - are you saying drunkness and Irishness have the same relationship or are you in fact a bit of tool who didn't think his anaolgy through?

Look, we all know Obama is Christian so it's obvious he's not following Muslim Faith. To assume otherwise is to associate any other stereotypical or presumed belief of someone based on their race. And this smear tactic that Trinity is posting follows that very scenario.

And really... fuckstick? Is what I said THAT bad? I think I've proven without a shadow of a doubt that I'm not a racist. At least my white Italian husband of 5+ years doesn't think so. :rolleyes: