Obama Sounded Ridiculous in Fox News Interview - his HC plan sounded the same

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trinity, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Brett Baier tore Obama up in the interview. Obama attempted to talk and talk and talk and fail to answer questions but it was crystal clear that he was full of it.

It was the only real interview Obama has ever had.

I can't even believe Obama said the following:

Is Obama CRAZY? Obama and the Dems are wheeling and dealing so much they don't know and won't know what is in the bill until they vote on it. :rolleyes:

Obama dismissed issues with "congressional procedure." Obama dismissed his party's - The Democratic Party's credibility.

Obama failed to answer questions and when he did answer he gave bs nonsense.

The most important part of the interview was in regards to counting medicare cuts twice:

Fox News

Obama actually said: "According to their accounting rules..." *sigh*

Baier next took Obama to task over "The Doc Fix." :rolleyes: I don't even trust Obama, Pelosi and Reid to start over. Just Kill the Bill.

Fox Interview Transcript and Video

2. midlifebear

Gold Member

Actually, I'm sure the She/He and Holy It thinks the President sounded ridiculous, but what what the It doesn't understand is that intelligent citizens -- who can think -- don't buy the Its bull crap. I Just finished watching the interview. What IS ridiculous is how many times the Bret Behler (sp?) would ask a question and then interrupt the President before he could answer. It gets so bad that the President has to constantly tell Behler that if he wants him to answer his questions he has to basically shut up and quit interrupting him so he (the President) can answer. Typical FOX "Let me TELL you a question" tactic.

And by the way, The He/She and Holy It, how's that birther gate thing goin' for ya? :smile::smile::smile:

3. Trinity

Trinity New Member

The only tactic evident was Obama's attempts to filibuster and not answer questions. Obama kept repeating his talking points rather than answering the questions put to him. His blathering on and on didn't work and he simply didn't give straight answers to the questions put to him.:rolleyes:

Typical Obama.

4. D_Fortumus Wigglesack

The only problem Obama encountered was that he didn't have enough time to actually acknowledge problem areas that weren't adressed (but, as he said, not things that were somehow created by the bill but simply somehow too controversial to out in and still get passed) AND give his opinion on them. Brett baier didn't seem to mind cutting him off at any point where they could use it as a future sound bite to distort the interview for all but it's 5 or 6 regular viewers with the attention span to watch an interview more than 3 minutes long that doesn't consist of o'reilly yelling at some kid after turning his mic off.

5. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Well, this thread was pretty obvious considering the creator.
    Obama could sing opera like Pavorotti and it would say he sounded like Meatloaf. :rolleyes:

ANYHOW, onto more important issues.

6. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Wrong. Baier asks him a specific question and rather than answering, Obama goes into his talking points or talks about anything else. When the Interviewer attempts to get him back on the question he complains of being interrupted in his speech...except it is an interview and he is supposed to be answering the question:

Fox News

So...Obama's answer is...I'll do anything...twist arms, participate in seedy deals, parlimentary trickery and give bribes to get a bad bill passed?

Because even though the question was put to him several times...Obama refused to give a straight forward answer other than....I'm going to get my vote come hell or high water. :rolleyes:

7. midlifebear

Gold Member

Trinity, Trinity
    Go Away and
    Never Come Back
    Some Other Day :smile:

8. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was the most clusterfucked and asshole reporting job that I have ever seen. That dude deserved to have his fucking ass beat. If I would have been interviewed by him, I would have beat the living shit out of him.

I have never seen an interviewer with less respect for their subject.

I have also never heard someone talk over a sitting president with and interrupt him constantly to the point of complete mayhem.

Trinity, that interview wasn't as good as an episode of the Ali G show.

You are a troll of the HIGHEST order and you will rot in hell.

9. D_Fortumus Wigglesack

Actually, seeing as Obama's not part of the legislature he's not one of the Congressmen threatening to vote against it unless their constituents get special deals for re-election. But that's typical Congress; you can't blame Obama for somethat that's existed throughout America's history.

And he did answer the question after being interrupted let's see.. 1, 2, 3 times. And what does baier do afterwards? Says "oh, by the way, sorry for my unprofessional conduct and constantly interrupting you. Just trying to get all the ban for our buck!" which translates to "we aren't actual journalists"

10. Trinity

Trinity New Member

The President was asked specifically about how his signature legislation was being wheeled and dealed. He brought congressmen and women to the White House and on Air Force One. He's in it and it involves him. :rolleyes:

And No, he didn't answer despite having the opportunity to repeatedly. He talked about emails. Please. He looked like a bs ARTIST.

And it was Baier's journalistic duty to get the questions he asked answered.

Obama's non-answers and b.s. on health care were unprofessional.

11. D_Fortumus Wigglesack

So as soon as he starts meeting with any Congressman to influnce *gasp* legislation, he's now responsible for any deals Congessmen make among themselves? That makes perfect since [sic].. now if you excuse me I need to go prove Scientology.

And he DID answer. You even had it in your quote. The viewer mailed asked "why put up with all the deals?" and he answered "the Key is to make sure we vote." ugly, yes, but that's how t works when you're dealing with a bunch of career poliilticians resulting from the lack of public campaign finance among our countless other structural problems. I missed the part where none of this became a reality until a Democrat was in office and covered on Fox

12. D_Fortumus Wigglesack

And it was baier's "journalistic duty" to interview him. Interiewing typically involves the guest's opinion, justification, thinking, and so on. If a reporter is just interested in reporting what someone does, you know what they do? report what they do

13. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

joseph8inches: The only one that doesn't get what you're trying to say, is the entity that created this thread. It's like talking to a brick wall, we've all tried. Save yourself and just ignore it. After a few more OBAMA BAD threads, it'll emit some gas, grow tired and go back into its cubbyhole. Then we can can all resume more sensible discussions.

14. therarity84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Trinity,

Midlifebear asked you a question about an hour or so ago....and you did what you say Obama did...you didn't answer the question. If you scroll up, you'll see the question regarding the birther situation. It was post #2. Just wanted to point that out again. Thanks.

15. Trinity

Trinity New Member

No, actually he was doing what Obama was doing...talking about anything but the actual topic - the interview with Obama on Healthcare.

and you're welcome.

16. therarity84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yet....his question still wasn't answered. 'Preciate ya :wink:

17. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    Buddy, the clusterfuck know as Trinity will never answer your question. It is so deluded that it actually believes that people believe it is telling the truth when it claims to be a Democrat. It also claimed to support Hillary because they had the same views on the reproductive rights of women even though Trin claims to be anti abortion and Hillary is pro choice. It has so many voices in its head that it won't be able to answer a question until there is agreement between them all as to what the answer should be.

18. B_Mister Buildington

It's really funny to me that you guys have to fall all over yourselves in an effort to discredit Trinity, instead of actually refuting her actual points. The fact is, Obama DID screw up that interview BIG TIME. He unintentionally revealed his true colors and the true nature of Obamacare on of the nation's highest rated news network. This spells trouble for him and his plan.

OK, you may now commence to accusing me, Trinity, and everyone else who disagrees with you of being trolls. :rolleyes:

19. therarity84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1) Going out of my way to "discredit" Trinity? No ma'am. It does that to itself. No need for me. Sorry.
    2) I actually strive towards making things more "fair and balanced" in its threads. You know, like the nation's highest rated "news" network you invoked. That would be a bit more beneficial for everyone.

#19 therarity84, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  20. houtx48

Gold Member

close your legs darling and stop talking out your ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted