Obama Sounded Ridiculous in Fox News Interview - his HC plan sounded the same

Media
It's really funny to me that you guys have to fall all over yourselves in an effort to discredit Trinity, instead of actually refuting her actual points. The fact is, Obama DID screw up that interview BIG TIME. He unintentionally revealed his true colors and the true nature of Obamacare on of the nation's highest rated news network. This spells trouble for him and his plan.

OK, you may now commence to accusing me, Trinity, and everyone else who disagrees with you of being trolls. :rolleyes:

There are so many things wring with what you said ranging from obama's "true colors" to fox being the highest rated "news" station, but I'm just gonna respond to the main point: Obama didn't "show" anything. His only shortcoming was NOT absolutely refuting every point and subpoint baier and his bosses were trying to get across. But then again, it's hard to do that when the "journalist" sitting across from you only gives you 10 minutes and interrupts you throughout it, isn't it?

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
There are so many things wring with what you said ranging from obama's "true colors" to fox being the highest rated "news" station, but I'm just gonna respond to the main point: Obama didn't "show" anything. His only shortcoming was NOT absolutely refuting every point and subpoint baier and his bosses were trying to get across. But then again, it's hard to do that when the "journalist" sitting across from you only gives you 10 minutes and interrupts you throughout it, isn't it?

Obama had plenty of time to answer the questions...he didn't because he was giving b.s. or talking off topic to avoid answering the tough questions. It was obvious.

Media
Everything he talked about was on topic. If you wanna interview someone who just says yes or no and moves on to the next question you should interview a pre-school toddler. Now if you want an ACTUAL interview, you listen to the reasoning behind the person's decisions and opinions, I.e. Not fox "news"

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's a difference in "discrediting", and teasing someone to the brink of insanity. Even one of our beloved mods does it on a regular basis. It's a ripe, political punching bag and everyone likes to slap it.

Trinsanity should just put on her white sheet, scream the N-word 50 times and get it out of its system already. Then maybe it'll not be so opposed to articulate negroes in office. :rolleyes:

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, I see. Because she MUST be a racist and a KKK member because she opposes our beloved leader.

Honestly, sugartits, that is a far more racist statement on your part than I've ever heard out of Trinity. Of course, you seem to think that because you're black, social rules apply differently to you.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love how we live in a country where unnecessary war is waged with glee and belicosity without ever even putting the cost on the books.

Then when we want to spend money saving people's lives...

That gets immediately figured into the deficit and everyone starts whining and complaining that their tax dollars are going to help people.

So you fuckwads have no problem wasting money on killing and maiming people, yet wanna cry and moan when we invest money in the health of our citizens?

Go straight to hell, you are evil.

D

deleted15807

Why don't honest journalists take on Roger Ailes and Fox News?

Why haven't America's old-school news organizations blown the whistle on Roger Ailes, chief of Fox News, for using the network to conduct a propaganda campaign against the Obama administration -- a campaign without precedent in our modern political history?

Through clever use of the Fox News Channel and its cadre of raucous commentators, Ailes has overturned standards of fairness and objectivity that have guided American print and broadcast journalists since World War II. ............It is a matter of Fox turning reality on its head with, among other tactics, its endless repetition of its uber-lie: "The American people do not want health-care reform."

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
That interview was long overdue and well done by the Fox reporter. This is the interview that the mainstream press, AP, NBC, CBS, ABC, Reuters, should have been doing two years ago. But no, they are so left leaning, so liberal, that they couldn't hurt "their guy". Well, now Brett Baier has shown what many of us knew long before election day: Obama is a fraud. He is unfit to be President. He isn't has smart as he thinks he is. He had no answers. Or nothing he wanted to say. So instead he changes the focus of the question, talks endlessly like the worthless college teacher he was. He answers nothing directly. He is a piece of shit as president and you defenders are showing your own stupidity by even trying to defend the idiot. THis country made a HUGE mistake electing him and all of us are going to pay dearly if this terrible health care bill passes. What should terrify all of you is the process that Obama wouldn't even answer. Whatever happened to his request for an up or down vote? What happened to transparency? Ethics? Be afraid, be very, very, very afraid. BTW, I am not a Republican or a right wing loon. I am an American who has studied the Constitution and history.

D

deleted15807

I love how we live in a country where unnecessary war is waged with glee and belicosity without ever even putting the cost on the books.

That gets immediately figured into the deficit and everyone starts whining and complaining that their tax dollars are going to help people.

So you fuckwads have no problem wasting money on killing and maiming people, yet wanna cry and moan when we invest money in the health of our citizens?

The 900+ billion the 10 year cost for health care is but a year and barely a half for the Defense Department. Of yes we can call it 'defense' a nice little Orwellian maneuver we did when we changed it from the 'War Department' in the 1940's.
The Great Satan indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh, I see. Because she MUST be a racist and a KKK member because she opposes our beloved leader.

Honestly, sugartits, that is a far more racist statement on your part than I've ever heard out of Trinity. Of course, you seem to think that because you're black, social rules apply differently to you.

We don't eeeeeven want to get into people of a certain skin color thinking that social rules apply differently to them. Seriously, let's not do that, please. :rolleyes:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Tripod is WAY smart. I'm glad we kept him. :smile:

D

deleted15807

Be afraid, be very, very, very afraid. BTW, I am not a Republican or a right wing loon.

By your bashing of the 'mainstream press' and framing FoxFauxFixed News as a great source makes you default 'a right wing loon'! Do you guys have anything to offer other than fear? Where is that smoking gun mushroom cloud again?

Be afraid, be very, very, very afraid.

Why do people keep insisting that I be afraid??!??!? I just don't get how some people live their lives in fear. Of what/whom? I mean every day you wake up afraid?...like for real for real? :confused:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media

Bush had a war so...Obama should be able to borrow and spend us into collapse? NOTHING about Obamascare says it will work. NOTHING. You can't cut $500 Billion from medicare and 32 million people who can't pay and cut the deficit. It defies logic!

Obamascare is Obama's and the Democrats' Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Obamascare is the big lie that is fabricated and politicized and forced through.

It has a Colin Powell with pictures at the U.N. selling the big lie - CBO numbers...

which must use accounting rules (trickery) that hides that the bill increases the deficit and makes medicare more insolvent and will probably bankrupt this nation if passed.

It has the patriot attacks - "if you vote against this mess of bills" you want the status quo...you don't want quality healthcare for the American people

It has the war demanded by the President - "Arm twisting" Seedy Backroom Deals, Reconcilation and NON Voting (up or down) VOTE. :rolleyes:

Obamascare is offically the Democrats' and Obama's WMD's...their big lie to the American people that could bankrupt this great Nation.

Who are the Democrats? They don't even know anymore.

I don't even trust them to start over. Just Kill the Bill.

2010 and 2012

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
If you quit feeding the beast it will die. Ignore it, and it will go away. We've all said it over and over again, that you can't argue with it, let alone have an intelligent discussion, so why do we keep responding when it spouts off pure nonsense?

Don't feed the beast

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
If you quit feeding the beast it will die. Ignore it, and it will go away. We've all said it over and over again, that you can't argue with it, let alone have an intelligent discussion, so why do we keep responding when it spouts off pure nonsense?

Don't feed the beast

It is difficult to argue with the truth. But the truth won't go away, and it won't die.

Obamascare is the nonsense that insults our intelligence.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bush had a war so...Obama should be able to borrow and spend us into collapse? NOTHING about Obamascare says it will work. NOTHING. You can't cut $500 Billion from medicare and 32 million people who can't pay and cut the deficit. It defies logic!

You are absolutely delusional and have yourself all wound up into a pretzel with your bullshit figures and twisted statistics. You are wrong, wrong and wrong again.

Obamascare is Obama's and the Democrats' Weapons of Mass Destruction.

You are such a complete and utter menace to society, there is no such thing as Obamascare.

Obamascare is the big lie that is fabricated and politicized and forced through

:banghead:

It has a Colin Powell with pictures at the U.N. selling the big lie - CBO numbers...

Jeeze you are delusional.

which must use accounting rules (trickery) that hides that the bill increases the deficit and makes medicare more insolvent and will probably bankrupt this nation if passed.

The CBO has no desire to hide anything about the Healthcare bill, you are again, a delusional fool.

It has the patriot attacks - "if you vote against this mess of bills" you want the status quo...you don't want quality healthcare for the American people

If you don't want healthcare for the uninsured and to reign in the destructive ways of the insurance industries for everyone to benefit from then yes, you are anti-American.

Just the wealthy get care in your universe and you are a pile of feces for thinking that way,.

It has the war demanded by the President - "Arm twisting" Seedy Backroom Deals, Reconcilation and NON Voting (up or down) VOTE. :rolleyes:

We would pass it if you piles of crap wouldn't filibuster everything that we do.

You asswipes won't let us vote and then you wanna claim that we are doing this without voting up or down? Are you so retarded that you don't understand how Orwellian you sound?

Obamascare is offically the Democrats' and Obama's WMD's...their big lie to the American people that could bankrupt this great Nation.

Only Satan would consider improved healthcare quality and coverage for pre esixting conditions as a weapon of mass destruction. We all know that you worship the devil, you're not fooling anyone around here.

Who are the Democrats? They don't even know anymore.

We are the good side

get Jesus as fast as you can Trinity

I don't even trust them to start over. Just Kill the Bill. 2010 and 2012

Anton LaVay lives!!!!!!!

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Only Satan would consider improved healthcare quality and coverage for pre esixting conditions as a weapon of mass destruction. We all know that you worship the devil, you're not fooling anyone around here.

Nobody considers improved healthcare quality and coverage for pre-existing conditions as a weapon of mass destruction. I said the mess that is Obamascare is the weapon of mass destruction if passed.

Health insurance reform like coverage for pre-existing conditions, banning annual and lifetime limits, portability, tort reform...all of that can be worked on without Obama and Dems mess of Obamascare that amounts to government takeover and won't reduce premimums, won't cut the deficit and worst yet - won't improve quality of healthcare.