Obama Sounded Ridiculous in Fox News Interview - his HC plan sounded the same

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Please. :rolleyes: Spare me this flop maturity stance you're attempting to take. Where are these alleged answers? You named one person with an idea that still would not fix America's issues. Invalid. You have flitted around my questions I asked you for hours. I didn't ask you to ask me about some Democrat's plans. They clearly have one. Remember? It's the one you've been railing against for as long as I've been on this site. So, if you don't have a viable alternative or wish to provide solutions rather than criticism and cynicism, please step aside so that thereal Americans (Democrat, Republican or otherwise) can continue on perfecting the Union. Thanks! :wink:

Just as you stated previously - the questions weren't just about the HealthCare bill. So answer the question - name a Democrat, name a few. I already answered you.

You have no answer so you post a bunch of garbage. Obama has no detailed plan to address the many issues besides healthcare scored by the CBO and no other Democrat does either.

Oh and a majority of the American people don't support Obama's health care plan either and want it repealed.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please. :rolleyes: Spare me this flop maturity stance you're attempting to take. Where are these alleged answers? You named one person with an idea that still would not fix America's issues. Invalid. You have flitted around my questions I asked you for hours. I didn't ask you to ask me about some Democrat's plans. They clearly have one. Remember? It's the one you've been railing against for as long as I've been on this site. So, if you don't have a viable alternative or wish to provide solutions rather than criticism and cynicism, please step aside so that the real Americans (Democrat, Republican or otherwise) can continue on perfecting the Union. Thanks! :wink:
Rarity, buddy, don't waste your time with this gender bending troll. He will never answer your questions. In the twisted space where it's brain should be echoes the sound of many voices that direct its every action. Sanity, truth, and reason are anathema to Trinsanity.

Just as you stated previously - the questions weren't just about the HealthCare bill. So answer the question - name a Democrat, name a few. I already answered you.

You have no answer so you post a bunch of garbage. Obama has no detailed plan to address the many issues besides healthcare scored by the CBO and no other Democrat does either.

Oh and a majority of the American people don't support Obama's health care plan either and want it repealed.

Direct me towards this alleged garbage. Asking very simple, yet important questions as it pertains to the topic of the Republican's alternative to the Obama administration's leadership doesn't really qualify as such. They're only questions that someone like...oh let's say...you would ask. I could easily replace the words "Democrat" with "Republican" and "Obama" with...well, there's no one on the right that's an equal alternative to Obama but you get the picture...and your very post could be turned around and directed at you. So, again, where's the garbage really coming from? :rolleyes: Why are we doing this dance? All it really takes is either some legitimate alternatives to what we have now or your admission that there are none. But then that would require you to pull your mask off and expose yourself. Thus, exposing your actual purpose here. We know that'll never happen...:rolleyes:

Rarity, buddy, don't waste your time with this gender bending troll. He will never answer your questions. In the twisted space where it's brain should be echoes the sound of many voices that direct its every action. Sanity, truth, and reason are anathema to Trinsanity.

Oh, trust me...I've already figured this character out. I've been studying it for a while now. It's pretty predictable, really...:cool:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the link. There were other questions that I posted. America has other issues besides the current healthcare debate. That's just the topic du jour. What should we do about the other current issues plaguing the U.S.? If Obama's White House is not right for America, who is? What are some detailed policies that would lead us out of our situation? Who are the Republican leaders to implement these plans and ideas?

See, that's what I like to see. An alternative. Something worth actually talking about. Mr. Ryan has a nice idea that I can at least understand. I do, however, fail to see this as a "tyranny of the majority". Seems like they followed the procedures laid before them by previous administrations and it looks like they didn't break any laws in passing this legislation. I guess maybe the Obama administration took a look back at the last one and figured what was good for the goose....

Anywhooooo....thanks for link to Mr. Ryan. I'll have to research that idea a bit more. :wink:

You've demonstrated your ignorance for all to see. You're done. :rolleyes:

You have no Democrats to present to answer your own questions. LOL

You've demonstrated your ignorance for all to see. You're done. :rolleyes:

You have no Democrats to present to answer your own questions. LOL

Au Contraire, mon frère...or soeur...or whatever sex you adhere to these days...I'm just getting started. Simply stating that you've won a debate doesn't mean you've won a debate. Any living human being with any cognitive thinking skills or that hasn't had a lobotomy can see you for what you really are: Vapid and predictable. You can't directly answer any question that has ever been presented to you. Yet, you deduce that since I didn't fall for your failed reverse psychology, you've somehow "won". If it were that easy, you would've presented your alternative ages ago. But since you know that there are none, you deflect and declare false victory. "Mission Accomplished 2003"...ring a bell? :rolleyes:

You listed one person. I agreed that this was good. A starter. I researched him and his proposal and found it to be flawed, as was pointed out. I asked for others. You give me the runaround. Demonstrating ignorance? Hardly...$0. Exposing your cards for the entire site to see? Priceless.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the link. There were other questions that I posted. America has other issues besides the current healthcare debate. That's just the topic du jour. What should we do about the other current issues plaguing the U.S.? If Obama's White House is not right for America, who is? What are some detailed policies that would lead us out of our situation? Who are the Republican leaders to implement these plans and ideas?

See, that's what I like to see. An alternative. Something worth actually talking about. Mr. Ryan has a nice idea that I can at least understand. I do, however, fail to see this as a "tyranny of the majority". Seems like they followed the procedures laid before them by previous administrations and it looks like they didn't break any laws in passing this legislation. I guess maybe the Obama administration took a look back at the last one and figured what was good for the goose....

Anywhooooo....thanks for link to Mr. Ryan. I'll have to research that idea a bit more. :wink:

You're done.:rolleyes:

Au Contraire, mon frère...or soeur...or whatever sex you adhere to these days...I'm just getting started.

Then get started...Present a Democrat and address your questions...anyone, anyone at all?

You listed one person. I agreed that this was good. A starter.

You're done. Unless you actually can present a Democrat with a plan...anytime now...:dance:

You're done.:rolleyes:

Then get started...Present a Democrat and address your questions...anyone, anyone at all?

You're done. Unless you actually can present a Democrat with a plan...anytime now...:dance:

For starters, let's go with...say...Democratic President Barack Hussein Obama. He and his constituents have one. Hence, you are self-employed as a troll. The Democrats don't have anything to prove. They did that back in 2006 & 2008. Usually when someone is screaming about how bad something is, they often have an even better alternative. It should be pretty easy to come up with at least one since the Republicans unanimously disagree with this administration's choices and plans. They must have a great idea to alleviate America's problems. You know...one that they thought about implementing during the Bush years. What is it? :confused:

Your move. :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Ladies first :wink:

I already went first...you remember...

Your turn...Provide a link to Pres. Obama's or any Democrat's comprehensive plan scored by the CBO to address the issues you challenged to the Republican party.

I already went first...you remember...

Your turn...Provide a link to Pres. Obama's or any Democrat's comprehensive plan scored by the CBO to address the issues you challenged to the Republican party.

Again, you've never addressed the issues I presented to you. Prior to your attempt at deflection, I asked you for other references. I don't need the utilize the multi-quote function for you to remember that...:rolleyes:

It's never going to answer your question.
All it will do is claim that you know nothing.

That's exactly why I finally put it on ignore. I really did try to keep an open mind and give it the benefit of the doubt. At least, with this spectacle, everyone can see what its true purpose for being here is...:rolleyes:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Again, you've never addressed the issues I presented to you. Prior to your attempt at deflection, I asked you for other references. I don't need the utilize the multi-quote function for you to remember that...:rolleyes:

Wrong. I addressed the issues...you must be confused:

That's exactly why I finally put it on ignore. I really did try to keep an open mind and give it the benefit of the doubt. At least, with this spectacle, everyone can see what its true purpose for being here is...:rolleyes:

Wrong. You can't post a Democratic Plan by Obama or any other Democrat that addresses the questions you challenged me with so you run with your tail between you legs. :rolleyes: