Obama to Quit and Throw Support to Hillary

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Unconfirmed reports are that Obama is pulling out of the race and will make a big announcement this weekend in Pennsylvania. Many of the super delegates are enraged with the embarrassment resulting from Wright scandal and were pushed over the edge with the latest news and photos of Obama as a young teen taking his vows as a Muslim. Reportedly the pics shows Obama kissing the Koran. The super delegates who mostly are entrenched Democratic officials loyal to the Clintons, have forced the issue saying enough is enough.

The Muslim cleric who asked not to be identified, confided that Obama was relieved to have this behind him. Obama reportedly had spent many hours with the Muslim cleric in the past weeks after the Wright scandal broke out.

While Democratic officials tried not to downplay their jubilation over the exit of Obama, many privately confided they were glad that the party could now unify behind Hillary and all enthusiastically support her as the first female president.

Needless to say, I was stunned when I first read the new reports about Obama especially where he is still seeing his Muslim cleric after being a member of a Christian church now for twenty years. But I am now glad that all of the LPSG former Obama supporters can now rally around Hillary Clinton without reservation.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And Hu Jintao has undergone a conversion to Tibetan Buddhism, and is undertaking a pilgrimage to Dharamsala, walking and doing a full length prostration the entire way.:biggrin1:

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, that wasn't funny. Why do people think they'll suddenly be funnier on one particular day of the year?

Here's a tip, only because I care about you, and anyone else who tries to pull a prank, joke, etc. on 04/01: if you aren't funny every other 364 days, you won't be funny today, so do yourself a favor, and think of today as "March 32nd".

That is all.