Obama will lose..look at the map

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Whoopie,,,all those midwestern and southern states Obama "won" didn't really matter at all. Every state is solid Republican or leaning Republican in the general election. All the Obamaites were so damn impressed that Obama won southern states and mountain/midwest states that they failed to realize or they blocked it out that ALL THESE STATES HAVE AN OVERWHELMINGLY REPUBLICAN GENERAL POPULATION. Map link:

NPR: 2008 Election Map for Presidential Election, House, Senate, and Governor Elections

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah but you have to look at the other half too. Mosta the states Hillary won, Obama will win easily.

Whoopie,,,all those midwestern and southern states Obama "won" didn't really matter at all. Every state is solid Republican or leaning Republican in the general election. All the Obamaites were so damn impressed that Obama won southern states and mountain/midwest states that they failed to realize or they blocked it out that ALL THESE STATES HAVE AN OVERWHELMINGLY REPUBLICAN GENERAL POPULATION. Map link:

NPR: 2008 Election Map for Presidential Election, House, Senate, and Governor Elections

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What about if you look at this map. The guy who maintains this leans a bit towards the republican side of things, and it still shows Obama winning.

Right now it has Obama at 292 with Virginia, Missouri, and Florida tied. Even if Obama loses all three states, he still wins the Presidency.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
What about if you look at this map. The guy who maintains this leans a bit towards the republican side of things, and it still shows Obama winning.

Right now it has Obama at 292 with Virginia, Missouri, and Florida tied. Even if Obama loses all three states, he still wins the Presidency.

Yeah that MAP looks like it was really done by an official pollster,,LOL,,, Being so biased towards the GOP and trying to impose their conservative agenda on American,,,I'm sure NPR has a biased map LOL

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

IF?:confused: That's like saying "If the sun rises in the morningtime" or "If leopards have spots" or "If Whoopi Goldberg is fugly". If he wins? HA!

If Mccain wins, I'l run around the block with a hot curling iron up my ass singing "Meet Me In St. Louis", and when the cops arrest me, I'll insist that they tazer me for supporting Obama.

If he wins. HA! He might as well start movin' his shit into 1600 Penn. Ave.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah that MAP looks like it was really done by an official pollster,,LOL,,, Being so biased towards the GOP and trying to impose their conservative agenda on American,,,I'm sure NPR has a biased map LOL

it's actually an average of many polls, not just one, and he was fairly close during the last election as well.

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Isn't it crazy this past week with how Obama went to Europe and how SOOO MANY people went to see him and praised him for his fantastic outlook at what needs to be done in this world. It was kind of as if he was already head of this country, which was fantastic! Obviously there are so many more people out in this world who are depending and anticipating this election and hoping for the best with Obama. Let's just hope America goes in the right direction by electing the right guy.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again? :confused: I didn't know I was wrong a 1st time :smile:.
Anyway I guess there's all sortsa polls but I'm pretty sure Obama will win isn't he ahead in all the popular vote polls by like 15 pts? Anyway, we'll see.

WRONG again,,,most are tossups besides two big states California and New York

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Isn't it crazy this past week with how Obama went to Europe and how SOOO MANY people went to see him and praised him for his fantastic outlook at what needs to be done in this world. It was kind of as if he was already head of this country, which was fantastic! Obviously there are so many more people out in this world who are depending and anticipating this election and hoping for the best with Obama. Let's just hope America goes in the right direction by electing the right guy.

Isn't it surpirsing how so many people are mindless lemmings and will rally in massive groups to support whoever is "in" or whoever spouts out that want "change" but never really articulate what this change is,,,it just sounds good doesnt it? Ah CHANGE,,,lets change things,,,clap clap clap lol,,,,,,Im surprised Oprah wasnt with him in Europe,,,is she a big STAR over there? LOL

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whoopie,,,all those midwestern and southern states Obama "won" didn't really matter at all. Every state is solid Republican or leaning Republican in the general election.

Not buying it. You've picked a map that shows a lot of yellow 'toss-up' states -- none of which are southern, and only a few of which are midwestern -- leaving the battleground outside your silly premise.

Traditional media outlets love a close race, so they leave a lot of states in the "toss-up" category so that the race still seems wide-open. For example:

CNN: Obama 221-McCain 189 (128 Toss-up)
CBS/RealClearPolitics: Obama 238-McCain 163 (137 Toss-up)

Organizations that don't depend on traditional ratings, though, paint a different story (and it's not the story you're trying to paint).

Electoral-vote.com: Obama 292-McCain 195
Electionprojection.com: Obama 338-McCain 200
Coldheartedtruth.com: Obama 293-McCain 245
Federalreview.com: Obama 296-McCain 197
Senatejunkie: Obama 309-McCain 229
Fivethirtyeight.com: Obama 296-McCain 242
Pollster.com: Obama 284-McCain 147
RichmondDemocrat: Obama 328-McCain 207
Trendlines.ca: Obama 307-McCain 231

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Not buying it. You've picked a map that shows a lot of yellow 'toss-up' states -- none of which are southern, and only a few of which are midwestern -- leaving the battleground outside your silly premise.

Traditional media outlets love a close race, so they leave a lot of states in the "toss-up" category so that the race still seems wide-open. For example:

CNN: Obama 221-McCain 189 (128 Toss-up)
CBS/RealClearPolitics: Obama 238-McCain 163 (137 Toss-up)

Organizations that don't depend on traditional ratings, though, paint a different story (and it's not the story you're trying to paint).

Electoral-vote.com: Obama 292-McCain 195
Electionprojection.com: Obama 338-McCain 200
Coldheartedtruth.com: Obama 293-McCain 245
Federalreview.com: Obama 296-McCain 197
Senatejunkie: Obama 309-McCain 229
Fivethirtyeight.com: Obama 296-McCain 242
Pollster.com: Obama 284-McCain 147
RichmondDemocrat: Obama 328-McCain 207
Trendlines.ca: Obama 307-McCain 231

Once again NPR NPR,,,im guessing NPR is really biased towards Republicans LOL

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Isn't it surpirsing how so many people are mindless lemmings and will rally in massive groups to support whoever is "in" or whoever spouts out that want "change" but never really articulate what this change is,,,it just sounds good doesnt it? Ah CHANGE,,,lets change things,,,clap clap clap lol,,,,,,Im surprised Oprah wasnt with him in Europe,,,is she a big STAR over there? LOL

Wait a minute. Aren't the Republicans doing the same thing except they're doing a shit job of hiding their contempt for the guy who won their nod? Call me when McCain has something more worthwhile to say than recounting his POW experience, which, I'm sorry, doesn't make him any more qualified to run this country. :cool:

Better yet, call me when any McCain supporter can articulate the guy's political platform in a thoughtful and interesting way. Spare the talking points. We know he doesn't like Obama.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once again NPR NPR,,,im guessing NPR is really biased towards Republicans LOL

That's a shallllllllow retort, and you've over-used it.

When one news outlet says one thing, and two dozen news outlets say something different, it requires extraordinary justification to defend the one outlier. You haven't provided that, and from what I've seen, it may be beyond your means.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again? :confused: I didn't know I was wrong a 1st time :smile:.
Anyway I guess there's all sortsa polls but I'm pretty sure Obama will win isn't he ahead in all the popular vote polls by like 15 pts? Anyway, we'll see.

Popular vote don't mean much other than the media taking advantage of it to swoon their favorite candidate.

The big variable is whether or not these pollster award the true toss up states.... Virginia, Ohio, and Florida are bigguns. If Obama picks a Colorado-based VP, that state is done. If Romney is the GOP Veep... good chance there is a 24 vote swing (12 each way). It's not even August yet.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a shallllllllow retort, and you've over-used it.

When one news outlet says one thing, and two dozen news outlets say something different, it requires extraordinary justification to defend the one outlier. You haven't provided that, and from what I've seen, it may be beyond your means.

What's funny/odd is that NPR is one of the most liberal, Democrat-apologist outlets there is. They are HARDLY right leaning.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call me when McCain has something more worthwhile to say than recounting his POW experience, which, I'm sorry, doesn't make him any more qualified to run this country. :cool:
Lame... and you loose a bit of credibility here Dee. McCain of all ppl, never brings it up these days, if rarely ever.

Besides what has Barry actually done, versus what he says.