Obama will lose..look at the map

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Not gloating (much!), but a week later, NPR's map shows that the lead they had allocated to McCain has evaporated. In this week's map, Obama has the edge again.

What was that you were saying about "look at the map"?

I stated this last week...and the map actually resembles now what I suggested then. But there is going to fluctuation on the Electoral Map until November. The major issue is that in previous elections the Democratic Candidate was much further ahead in polling and Obama despite all of the advantages in his favor cannot seem to close the deal.

Obama's slight lead in polls, and advantage on the Electoral Map is very tenuous...more than Democrats would like despite their sunny spin on it. Obama is experiencing trouble.

There are a few states off on both maps...but I believe NPR is closer to the truth than RealClearPolitics. (RCP should have taken polls from Rasmussen, Quinnipiac and Survey USA from May until July and averaged them individually first, not different dates from different polls.)

If you take the NPR map and take 27 away from McCain/Republicn. You have a close race...which is what the polls say...give or take a few electoral votes for either side.

It is still a tight race and the Republicans have a better chance than most would have thought in this post Bush election.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whoopie,,,all those midwestern and southern states Obama "won" didn't really matter at all. Every state is solid Republican or leaning Republican in the general election. All the Obamaites were so damn impressed that Obama won southern states and mountain/midwest states that they failed to realize or they blocked it out that ALL THESE STATES HAVE AN OVERWHELMINGLY REPUBLICAN GENERAL POPULATION. Map link:

NPR: 2008 Election Map for Presidential Election, House, Senate, and Governor Elections
So what happened? Diid all the Republicans suddenly come to their senses? Were the maps wrong? Did you only do this because you had a beef against Obama?