Obama won. Get the fuck over it already.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Instead of laughing, why not post something to support your argument?
Well I have actually, very clear opinions, links to polls, pictures, and shitloads of videos. I can't force you to actually follow the links or accept any of the information, plain as it is. My post was nothing more than a reaction to your wild assertions, so I might well ask, what have you posted in support of your argument?

Take my word for what? And what does contom and stratedude have to do with any of this? And what proof are you talking about? There is nothing in that video that proves that the politician was insulted because of his race. You do know what proof is, right?
There is an overabundance of evidence beyond that one video. Stop deflecting, it's obvious, and proves you to be dishonest and not credible, not worth the time or energy.

And there you go again with the personal insults again. This seems to be a common with the liberals on this board. Sorry, this discussion has now ended because I can see you're not mature enough to carry on a discussion with me. Once you demonstrate that you can conduct yourself in a mature manner, we can continue talking.
Calling you a 'tool' is not an insult, it's an accurate description of what you, conntom and stratedude are. You are tools of the right-wing with no original thought. Believe me, I am capable of some choice insults when it suits me. And FYI: I have a lot of progressive political leanings, but I am not a "liberal".

And I have no desire to talk to you anyway, because you are, as I said, a tool of the right-wing, incapable of original thought, and therefore incapable of having a meaningful 'discussion'. I was only revealing you for what you are and pointing out your dishonesty. Again.

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And you couldn't just take 5 seconds to proofread either? :rolleyes:

Correction. You're simple.
There are plenty of intelligent people on this forum. It takes another intelligent person to recognize that, even if they occasionally disagree with them.

Trust me, you're amusing us alright. LOL!!
And I'm a Belvedere drinker, thank you very much.

You don't post links because for some strange reason you think you know everything and we're just supposed to go by your word. The grammar errors are just icing on the cake. We can let you bastardize the English language as much as you want and it still won't change a thing. Many people have challenged your sentiments and pointed out just how flawed and sectarian your ideologies are. You just write them off as Kool-Aid drinkers and many other names. Then when the vitriolic prose is reversed you get mad. I guess the jock never did grow up after graduating from High School, did he? :rolleyes:

BTW... if you're so intellectually elite, correct your own spelling errors. Otherwise, keep making them and lose even more credibility on your critiques of the intelligence of others.
Why do you assume he graduated? He strikes me as a G.E.D. dude.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I have actually, links to polls, pictures, and shitloads of videos. I can't force you to actually follow the links or accept any of the information, plain as it is.

Take my word for what? And what does contom and stratedude have to do with any of this? And what proof are you talking about? There is nothing in that video that proves that the politician was insulted because of his race. You do know what proof is, right?
There is an overabundance of evidence beyond that one video. Stop deflecting, it's obvious, and proves you to be dishonest and not credible, not worth the time or energy.

And there you go again with the personal insults again. This seems to be a common with the liberals on this board. Sorry, this discussion has now ended because I can see you're not mature enough to carry on a discussion with me. Once you demonstrate that you can conduct yourself in a mature manner, we can continue talking.
Calling you a 'tool' is not an insult, it's what you, conntom and stratedude are. You are tools of the right-wing with no original thought. Believe me, I am capable of some choice insults when it suits me. And FYI: I have a lot of progressive political leanings, but I am not a "liberal".

And I have no desire to talk to you anyway, because you are, as I said, a tool of the right-wing, incapable of original thought, and therefore incapable of having a meaningful 'discussion'. I was only revealing you for what you are and pointing out your dishonesty. Again.

Even though I said I won't discuss politics with you, I had to quote this just put things in perspective. This all come from someone who cannot provide a single piece of evidence to support his claims. And someone who can't even use quotes properly. All you've done to me in this thread is insult me because I disagree with you. Hope you're done embarrassing yourself now.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^...>:sleeping:

. . . . My post was nothing more than a reaction to your wild assertions, so I might well ask, what have you posted in support of your argument? . . . .

Calling you a 'tool' is not an insult, it's an accurate description of what you, conntom and stratedude are. You are tools of the right-wing with no original thought. Believe me, I am capable of some choice insults when it suits me. . . .

See, I can use the quote function. I was just trying to make it easy to follow. Deflection. Again.

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even though I said I won't discuss politics with you, I had to quote this just put things in perspective. This all come from someone who cannot provide a single piece of evidence to support his claims. And someone who can't even use quotes properly. All you've done to me in this thread is insult me because I disagree with you. Hope your done embarrassing yourself now.
Dude, you have been presented with proof but refuse to accept it. I believe you would even refuse to believe it if the man who spit on the Congressman came to you and told you that he did it because he is a racist. You are content to close your eyes and cover your ears. Now please stop insulting the intelligence of those of us(both lib and neocon) who have seen and accepted the evidence.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, you have been presented with proof but refuse to accept it. I believe you would even refuse to believe it if the man who spit on the Congressman came to you and told you that he did it because he is a racist. You are content to close your eyes and cover your ears. Now please stop insulting the intelligence of those of us(both lib and neocon) who have seen and accepted the evidence.

What proof have I been presented with? All I've been provided with is a video with someone spitting on the congressman. That proves nothing. Under that logic, every single person who is spits at someone is a racist. Please provide proof that the congressman was insulted because of his race. There were tons of cameras there. There were tons of people there. If this occured, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
What proof have I been presented with? All I've been provided with is a video with someone spitting on the congressman. That proves nothing. Under that logic, every single person who is spits at someone is a racist. Please provide proof that the congressman was insulted because of his race. There were tons of cameras there. There were tons of people there. If this occured, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Well I have actually, very clear opinions, links to polls, pictures, and shitloads of videos. I can't force you to actually follow the links or accept any of the information, plain as it is. . . .

There is an overabundance of evidence beyond that one video. Stop deflecting, it's obvious, and proves you to be dishonest and not credible, not worth the time or energy. . . .

. . . I was only revealing you for what you are and pointing out your dishonesty. Again.
More dishonesty. More deflection. Hey, what do you think of my mastery of the quote function? :smile:

. . .This all come from someone who cannot provide a single piece of evidence to support his claims. And someone who can't even use quotes properly. . . .
Hope you're done embarrassing yourself now.
:laughing:

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Your attempt to deflect is weak. I refuse to waste my time with you because nothing will convince you that racism is prevalent in this matter because you don't want to believe it.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More dishonesty. More deflection. What do you think of my mastery of the quote function? :smile:

I think your mastery of the quote function is equal to that of your reading comprehension skills. You have none.

But I'll be honest, since I can tell you're completely full of shit, I'm going to have a little fun with you and tear your post apart.

Well I have actually, very clear opinions, links to polls, pictures, and shitloads of videos. I can't force you to actually follow the links or accept any of the information, plain as it is. . . .
You haven't posted a single link in this entire thread directed towards me that supports your case.

There is an overabundance of evidence beyond that one video. Stop deflecting, it's obvious, and proves you to be dishonest and not credible, not worth the time or energy. . .
Stop telling me there is evidence and actually provide some. Provide anything that supports your case.

was only revealing you for what you are and pointing out your dishonesty. Again.
You haven't pointed out anything except for your inability to make an intelligent argument.

Last edited:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your attempt to deflect is weak. I refuse to waste my time with you because nothing will convince you that racism is prevalent in this matter because you don't want to believe it.
Are you kidding me? So because you can't back up your claims with any evidence, you accuse me of "deflecting"? Dude, this is very simple. If you make a claim, be prepared to back it up with evidence. I'm more than willing to stand corrected. But until you can provide any evidence, I will assume that you are wrong. I don't think my position is unreasonable.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you kidding me? So because you can't back up your claims with any evidence, you accuse me of "deflecting"? Dude, this is very simple. If you make a claim, be prepared to back it up with evidence. I'm more than willing to stand corrected. But until you can provide any evidence, I will assume that you are wrong. I don't think my position is unreasonable.

Correction - He's provided evidence. You just don't accept it, which is YOUR problem. Only a fool ignores knowledge.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
. . . You haven't posted a single link in this entire thread directed towards me that supports your case. . . .
Deflection in the third degree!

Newsflash honeybunch, I ain't your personal tutor. I don't post links specifically for you or any other single person. I post for the whole board, anybody who wants to read, even those not contributing to the thread, of which there are many.

Now shut the fuck up tinytool. Or just keep deflecting and spinning and talking to yourself, cause I am done with your sorry lying ass.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Correction - He's provided evidence. You just don't accept it, which is YOUR problem. Only a fool ignores knowledge.
Where is the evidence? Maxok has provided nothing.

The only person who responded with a link was Boondocksaints. But the link provided no evidence of any racial insults occuring. Perhaps I've missed this evidence? If so, can you please re-post it?

All this stupid, incessant spinning and bullshit aside, the question I'd like to ask is...

If not because of racism, why did this man spit on this particular Congressman? Were there not any other members of Congress that walked before Representative Emanuel Cleaver to spit on? Why did this man wait for him to walk by before he decided to show how his mother raised him to be a worthless member of society? :confused:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Where is the evidence? Maxok has provided nothing.

Stop acting like a lazy welfare queen looking for handouts and go do a damn Google search. :rolleyes:

The only person who responded with a link was Boondocksaints. But the link provided no evidence of any racial insults occuring. Perhaps I've missed this evidence? If so, can you please re-post it?

You're STILL on that?
I already provided a WALL of evidence about that, but because I called you a name you got pissy and didn't want to play with me anymore. My goodness, for a troll you certainly suck at it.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deflection in the third degree!

Newsflash honeybunch, I ain't your personal tutor. I don't post links specifically for you or any other single person. I post for the whole board, anybody who wants to read, even those not contributing to the thread, of which there are many.

Now shut the fuck up tinytool. Or just keep deflecting and spinning and talking to yourself, cause I am done with your sorry lying ass.

Lol!

Everyone, this is liberalism at it's finest. Instead of focusing on the substance of the discussion, they just insult you. This is a classic example of a liberal that makes the mistake of engaging into a political disussion with someone who is far more knowleadgeable than he will ever be. Instead of providing a single piece of evidence to support his claims (a link, video, picture, etc) he just hurls insults. Could not provide a single piece of evidence. Not one! Kind of why I don't hang around this forum too much. You have to deal with sad little men like this guy.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol!

Everyone, this is liberalism at it's finest. Instead of focusing on the substance of the discussion, they just insult you. This is a classic example of a liberal that makes the mistake of engaging into a political disussion with someone who is far more knowleadgeable than he will ever be. Instead of providing a single piece of evidence to support his claims (a link, video, picture, etc) he just hurls insults. Could not provide a single piece of evidence. Not one! Kind of why I don't hang around this forum too much. You have to deal with sad little men like this guy.

Earth to partisan hack without a clue...
Just to let you know, when you enter into a thread claiming that "all liberals" do something bad then you're issuing a generalized insult. You did that first. Look at your first post in this thread and tell me why YOU decided to insult people first, and then we'll see whether or not maxcok's comments were out of line. Which BTW, I'm completely on his side.

Keep this up, and we're gonna start calling you Trinsanity Junior. A low budget troll who spins like a dreidel and whines like a bitch.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop acting like a lazy welfare queen looking for handouts and go do a damn Google search. :rolleyes:

But I will come up with nothing. There is a $100,000 reward out there for anyone that can provide evidence that racial insults were hurled towards the congressman. No one has claimed the award. Why do you think I would find anything if no one else can. Apparently, evidence in this thread exists according to you, but I haven't seen any.

You're STILL on that?
I already provided a WALL of evidence about that, but because I called you a name you got pissy and didn't want to play with me anymore. My goodness, for a troll you certainly suck at it.

Actually, you provided no evidence in your post either concerning racial insults hurled towards the congressman. Please stop lying. Name calling I can understand coming from your type, but being outright dishonest is unneccessary.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol!

And you are a perfect example of a Neocon troll. When confronted about your lack of substance and your limited ability to comprehend you claim to be intellectually superior and above everyone else in the forum.
You don't have to continue hanging around. Please leave and allow the grown-ups to continue our conversations. Where is Starinvestor when we need him? At least he could comprehend much of what he read.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Earth to partisan hack without a clue...
Just to let you know, when you enter into a thread claiming that "all liberals" do something bad then you're issuing a generalized insult. You did that first. Look at your first post in this thread and tell me why YOU decided to insult people first, and then we'll see whether or not maxcok's comments were out of line. Which BTW, I'm completely on his side.

Keep this up, and we're gonna start calling you Trinsanity Junior. A low budget troll who spins like a dreidel and whines like a bitch.

Instead of name calling and hurling insults, provide evidence please. And yes, I am lumping you liberals together because those are the people that continue to insult me instead of focusing on the substance of the discussion.