Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by D_Saleth Scruffytrim, Oct 22, 2008.

1. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

It time to set the record straight, a lot of people are talking about OBAMA being Muslim and OBAMA's a terrorist and OBAMA is this and that. Well what i believe is that it's racism and people are just covering up what they really feel. First off, why would anyone who is of working class and aren't RICH vote for john mccain when he is a republican, he is not thinking about low income or middle income families or whatever, he's thinking of himself and all of the ceo's etc.... of the country not us working people. I CANNOT WAIT until Nov 4th (my lil bro's birthday) because we need OBAMA to be our next president to put this WHOLE nation to shame because they are scared of a BLACK president when they have no problem having our babies, listen to our music or wearing our clothes. Im so sick of the racism here in this country its unbelievable, this is not 1908 its 2008 and WE NEED A CHANGE.

Proud Supporter of BARACK OBAMA. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBAMA 08!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 D_Saleth Scruffytrim, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  2. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Nothing personal against Obama including color but in all fairness, I wouldn’t hire him to run a Burger King let alone the most powerful nation on the planet. Maybe if he had a pinch of actual job experience but with zero = he would start with flipping burgers and prove he is ready for responsibility.

3. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Aight and john Mccain is old and washed up and if he dies then who do we have as president mrs. sarah palin who doesn't even know what a Vice presidents job duties are and as i recall sen. OBAMA was a civil rights lawyer before serving in the senate thats job experience to me.

4. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

your right i must agree here as well. even though im sure others mite not. if there is one thing i cant stand its a wannabe that when given the choice they hide behind racism and call it something else. i now see more whites wearing there hats sideways more than black men do i see more whites ware there baggie [shit filled pants as hubby call them ] way more here where i live than the black guys do. and also have to hear the rapp that even a few of the blacks in my community wont listen to, and some of them even try to mock how a guy of color walks as well. this is a want to be in my book so like you say if you want to act like a black person why use race for a reason not to vote for one. i also think that the McCain and his Mistress palin are using all there lies about him [Obama] because they are to much of a chicken shit to just come out with it like they did back in the 60s, and before. i wasn't around around then but my hubby was. and as he and i also tend to agree with him on this, he says the only thing more useless than some one who wont work is a white lazy person who wont work and would rather draw a welfare check from those who do work. so yes it is time to set the record straight here as well about a lot of things. other than just race but that is a very good place to start.

5. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Nothing personal against McCain or 1bigg1, but like McCain, you are demonstrating a sever lack of sound judgement.

6. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

thats mistress Sarah palin and McCain is a old washed up Ole man and a dried up prune in deed. nothing wrong with being old but when your to dumb to realizes that the same people whom you want to vote for you are smarter than you then yes that is beyond being a little old thats just plain stupidity and when you pick someone like he did for a running mate i cant even Begin to come up with a name to call that so i will admit im forgetfull here and give that honor to you to call.

7. thekevin_7979

thekevin_7979 New Member

Yes I think McCain cares much more for the USA and the people in it then Obama, Obama seems only to care about becoming president to me and not the country.

8. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

I couldn't agree with you more nobody really even knows this woman Sarah palin, who????

9. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Explanation Plz?

10. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Obama spent three years in a low-level position mainly drafting legal motions, writing motions and prepping for depositions with very little trial work = nothing interesting here.

Sarah Palin I’m not thrilled with the choice of putting her on the ticket but I gotta vote for someone so I will vote for who I think can best lead the country and deal with the scumbags around the planet and John McCain is the only answer there for me.

11. D_fuzwuz

D_fuzwuz New Member

It seems that's all you liberals can seem to say about McCain....

"he's so old he'll die in office."

"Palin doesn't have experience!!!"

So you'd rather have a babbling idiot and a extremist bigot?

Nice.

12. Florida Boy

Gold Member

In all fairness, honesty, balls and imagination, what evidence has led you to the conclusion that McCain cares for the country and it's people. Please show the readers here what supports that conclusion.

13. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

But you just contradicted yourself that still qualifies as a JOB. Period. Obama is a very intelligent man with a good temperament, i know i couldn't do what he's doing especially with all the negative ads mccain has put out and the lying that mccain has done.

14. thekevin_7979

thekevin_7979 New Member

Sure Mcain served the country in the military and then in Washington for a long time has been serving the country his whole career. Obama has raised tons of money for the sole porpuse of winning the election.

15. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Obama shows intellect and intelligence, how is he a bigot?

16. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Of the four souls involved 'babbling idiot and extremist bigot' fits mccain/palin more.

17. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Hater alert. I detect a HATER.

18. Notaguru2

Gold Member

You my friend, know nothing about him. Educate yourself before sounding like an idiot next time.

19. jacero10

jacero10 Member

Albums:
    Proud hater of Obama.

He is a media phenom and is no more qualified for president than my big dick. Besides, he's a Marxist.

20. lucky8

Gold Member

Politicians serve themselves, not the people

Draft saved Draft deleted