Obamabot Denial #8... noone in transition team involved with Blago.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by faceking, Dec 17, 2008.

1. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    Curious how this will all be spun. Where there's smoke... there's fire. You know it, I know it, the American ppl know it. But, do Obamabots admit it... your boy said his team was CLEAN. End of funking story.

" December 16, 2008
    BY MICHAEL SNEED Sun-Times Columnist Sneed hears rumbles President-elect Barack Obama's chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, is reportedly on 21 different taped conversations by the feds -- dealing with his boss' vacant Senate seat!

A lot of chit-chat?

Hot air?

Or trouble?

To date: Rahm's been mum. Stay tuned.

"

"President-elect Barack Obama's incoming chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, was pushing for Obama's successor just days after the Nov. 4 election, sources told the Chicago Sun-Times.

Emanuel privately urged Gov. Blagojevich's administration to appoint Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett, and the Sun-Times learned Tuesday that he also pressed that it be done by a certain deadline."

CHICAGOLAND: OBAMA LECTURES TRIB REPORTER: 'DON'T WASTE YOUR QUESTION'...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT9_ZIUSLhY

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    So, when it revealed that neither Obama nor anyone on his team did ANYTHING wrong, are you going to start a thread admitting your error?

3. B_allthebest

B_allthebest New Member

I seem to recall that they said they have not been in contact with him and Axelrod miss-spoke?

I think their pants are on fire.

4. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think most of the people just don't give a fuck. Do you get mad when your dog takes a shit when you walk him?

5. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Who cares this post is stupid.

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Face, it does Obama absolutely no good to delay releasing the results of his own internal investigation particularly in light of the fact that it gives people like you even more time to come up with specious allegations. However, the US Attorney General has specifically asked him him not to make anything public at this time so as not to influence potential witnesses in the case.

Of course Rahm Emanuel would have submitted a list of preferred names to the governor who was going to appoint a replacement to Obama's seat; that goes without saying. He was also instrumental in effecting the governor's arrest as far as we know. If his involvement strayed into greyer territory, that will come out as well. In the meantime, try to stop your rabble rousing and, and Indy said, I hope you're prepared to admit your own sins should you be proven wrong in any and all degrees.

7. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Go go Gadget... credibility!!!

8. pym

pym New Member

Wow.....Just Wow. I've managed to get a couple hours sleep AND get off to, and back from work today only to find {Loves getting}FacialsKing still Fucking here and posting a continuous stream of Bullshit all night and today too!! I guess when you make your living sponging off others you get to have that kind of time on your hands. Well so be it.....

Ya know face, i could go on busting up your weak rhetoric ALL night long, but is it worth it to me time-wise to debate someone who obviously hates America so much? NAH.....

Bill Hicks, someone from MY generation{not yours....} really was an absolute artist at busting up and calling out your sort of ilk....and so i'll rely on u-tube a bit here, to illustrate the way YOU are seen here. Certainly by me. HAVE A GOOD LAUGH FACE....really. Everything ole Bill here is singling out is YOU FACEY. God do i miss that guy in these times.

Republican beast is dead:
    YouTube - Bill Hicks - The Republican Beast Is Dead
    Still just as relevant today.

Calling out your personal savoir here FACE.....Rush Limbaugh:
    YouTube - Bill Hicks Perfectly Describes Rush Limbaugh
    Talk about worshiping GRAVEN images!

Leeches who make there livings off others:
    YouTube - Bill Hicks on Marketing
    If you dont SEE yourself here FACE, really.... you have NO place calling others delusional, as you SO OFTEN DO.

One last stab at the BEST your generation has to offer from an early 90's point of view....seems to me nothing has changed:
    YouTube - bill hicks - suck satan's cock
    Yeah, SATANS COCK.......i think you KNOW it very well Face.

Anyway that is pretty much how my age group SEE's yours. Not all.....just smarmy Entitled shits like you.

Oh and i read your NEW YORK rant too....I'm a New Yorker who does very well for himself without Mommy and Daddys financial lifeline....My advice to you? Back the FUCK off NEW YORK. WAY too tough a town for your ass to survive in.

9. Alecia19

Alecia19 Member

Has anyone on the Obama team being linked to anything? If noone has then why begin all of this speculation about this or that. Let the FBI do there job and until the issue is bought to conclusion leave it alone.

10. mindseye

Gold Member

Faceking got nothin': no substance, no principles, no evidence, so he starts threads based on rumors and hearsay -- someone 'hears rumbles' about something that 'reportedly' happened -- with a bit of the usual name-calling to boot.

Meanwhile, Tom Perriello wins the recount today in Virginia's 5th Congressional District. Another Democratic win! Score! :laola:

Facts 1, Rumors 0.

11. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let's listen to the tape where Rahm promised to pay Blago $500K to give the seat to Jesse Jr.

Oh wait, that tape doesn't exist and therefore this story is completely irrelevant and meaningless.

You poor "funking" Neocons. This is the best you guys can do? Really? What, Karl Rove retires and you all become ineffectual limp-wrists or something? Let's throw a pity party about how the media is so liberal and your voice can't be heard again. What do you say, faceking? I thought you guys sucked when you were fucking our country in the eye-hole for eight years, but now you're just getting annoying.

12. B_allthebest

B_allthebest New Member

Nick,

Why the lie then? Isn't Rahm on the Obama transition team? Usually when there is one lie, there are more.

13. B_allthebest

B_allthebest New Member

I looked at this clip. The guy is so funny??? Us Republicans would not consider some one who is in marketing or advertising a leach. I am sure he does not have an agency or agent selling for him. Hypocrite?

Leaches living off others are people that are perfectly capable of working that choose to get government checks.

14. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hell fucking no he won't, he just lays these turds, argues them into the ground, spits out a few insults to anyone who disagrees or is Democrat, then moves on to the next moot talking point.

15. B_allthebest

B_allthebest New Member

Just Obama's chief of staff, Rahm.

16. B_allthebest

B_allthebest New Member

No evidence, just a lie proven by 21 taped conversations.

17. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^So who's on trial here, Rahm or Obama?

18. B_allthebest

B_allthebest New Member

The past 8 years. The Bush Administration = Bush

so....

The Obama Transition Team = Obama.

So I guess Obama lied about not having any coversations about the replacement for his seat.

Logic.

19. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nothing the Obama camp has done holds a candle to Bush's administration. Wake me when Obama starts shitting all over the Constitution.

:eek:A politician lied? Surely you jest.

20. Notaguru2

Gold Member

You guys are ridiculous. Obama is clean. He said he was clean. The prosecutor said he was clean. End of the mutha-fuckin story. If the GOP would stop trying to spin up news from nothing, America would be a better place to live.

For what its worth, conventional wisdom is that the Gov will successfully defend these allegations. He simply hasn't committed a crime. Thinking about committing a crime isn't a crime. lol

If the prosecutor hadn't been so caught up in trying to keep a job (hence pulling the trigger too soon) then there might have been something.

It's like murder for hire; there's nothing wrong with talking about it. It's only when MONEY changes hands that you break the law.

I don't like the Gov, but something tells me that he beats this and the GOP remind America what fags they are.

Draft saved Draft deleted