Obama's Kicking Hillary's Dupa In S.C.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by simcha, Jan 26, 2008.

1. simcha

Gold Member

Well, I hope that Hillary is handed her ass on February 5th. She's such a scumbag and her husband has gone down in the dirt with her. I used to like the Clintons. Now I just think they're a bunch of racists who wallow in the scum of the political elite.

Let's hope this country wakes up and votes for change, not the same old crap from Hillary and Bill.

Obama for President! 2008!

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

here's hoping for a Republican presidency (although I fear that won't happen)

3. naughty

Gold Member

YOur wish was granted. Obama took South CArolina for the Democrats and John Mc Cain won for the Republicans. She is now blaming this loss on her guy Bill.:rolleyes:

4. simcha

Gold Member

I'm so happy that won't happen. Voting Republican is voting for the old guard and we need change badly. Even McCain is establishment. Mitt Romney is just plain old scary.

Remember, friends don't let friends vote Republican.

5. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

I'm mo Hillary fan but S. Carolina would vote for Rodney King id he was running.
    I like Obama, but I wouldn't vote for him.

6. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

the sad thing is yes, the country is in dire need of a change of direction ... sadly, neither tweedle-dee nor tweedle-dum is pointing in the right direction

7. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

and the current crop of Democrats frighten me more

8. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Establishment is good. It's what has kept us arounfd this long. If Hilary or Obama get's In i"m takeing y cash and headed for Austrailia. Tey're the only folks who have their shit together. I personally love their immigration policy. It just makes sense.

9. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    as ye sew, so shall ye reap

10. viking1

Gold Member

Exactly! They are all politicians first, and foremost. They aren't about to do anything that would help the common working man. They wouldn't dare turn on their rich corporate buddies. They are ALL alike in most ways.

One group drives on the right side of the road, the other group on the left, but they both have the same destination...their own bank, and corrupt power hungry egos.

11. naughty

Gold Member

I wouldnt go so far as to call either Clinton or Obama "Tweedle Dee" or Tweedle Dum" but we are finding ourselves in a situation where perhaps the issues are greater than any one of our candidates. It has not reflection on their intelligence it is that we are facing a recession, and oil crisis, a immigration crisis, the issues of troop withdrawal and global terrorism, a housing meltdown, etc and I do not wish that load on anyone. I think whoever finally ends up with that thankless job will find him or herself riding a tiger.

12. simcha

Gold Member

Yes, truer words were never spoken. Who would want this job to begin with? Things are beyond control. All we can do is vote and hope for the best. The next prez may be a 4 year prez because things may not shape up to be all that great no matter who is in office. This administration has put us on a self-destruct course that will be almost impossible to change. :mad:

13. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

BTW, "dupa" ??????

14. simcha

Gold Member

Dupa = Polish for "ass."

15. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    DupKa= a more polite form for ASS in Polish

16. simcha

Gold Member

LOL! Yeah, and you know I wasn't even trying to be polite, right? :biggrin1:

17. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Do you really mean to call them racists, simcha?

18. simcha

Gold Member

Yes, I actually do. I think if you follow what Bill Clinton has been saying for the past couple of days in South Carolina, you'd come to the same conclusion. Bill said, "Well even Jesse Jackson won in South Carolina," when asked to comment on what it means for Obama to win there. The Clintons keep pressing forward on making this about race and gender.

And who keeps "leaking" the story about Obama being allegedly brought up in a radical Islamic school? Who is repeating that dirty lie? There's more, of course. There's that whole thing about, "Well a black man can't possibly win the presidency, so we need to field a white person (even if she's a woman." The Clinton's don't seem to be shy of insinuating that either.

The Clintons turned this campaign ugly just out of Iowa where it was obvious that young white voters aren't as racist as my generation or my seniors (I'm 38). So now they are hoping that, yet again, young voters will remain apathetic, and stay home and not vote and the old guard racists will vote for Hillary.

Bill was raised in the South. Hillary was raised in the racist white suburb of Niles, Illinois. It's in their blood.

19. mindseye

Gold Member

Dude, you need to venture outside of Texas once in a while.

20. musclekid

musclekid Member

I just have this super bad feeling that Obama supporters are getting their hopes up only to have them stomped on by the Clinton Machine. He can never when in large states out here in the west like California because every old-school sold-out politician from South Central to San Fran will be doing their best to crush any hope of real change. He will not get the Latino vote. People like LA mayor and Clinton-slave Antonio Villaraigosa have a job in Washington waiting for them if Hillary wins. He will pull out ALL the stops along with the likes of Barbara Boxer to make sure Obama loses.

P.S. I usually don't care about politics like this but these primaries have suddenly caught my interest. I just can't stand the idea that we might have more than 20 years with people ONLY named Clinton or Bush in the White House. If Chelsea is next I'm gonna jump off a bridge.

Draft saved Draft deleted