Obamas on the Vineyard

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I appear (oddly) to fascinate you. Well you don't me.

And no I don't want to do a tit for tat with anyone. It's futile.

The only information you have on me is second hand lies from disgruntled trouble makers who resent not having ultimate control over this site.

I suggest you form you own opinions of me based on our interactions one-on-one.

That time is gone. I suggest you adapt.

Let it gooooooooooooooo rex. Let it go already.

I'm willing to wipe the slate clean if you are.

What oddly fascinates me is the 6-month memory that this site has. Only a handful of current members seem to remember what you were like before you were banned. If one disappears for half a year, all is forgotten.

The information that I "have" on you is through interacting with you through your various aliases on this site and another site. This is direct interaction, not hearsay and gossip... which I despise. I've seen you harass and abuse other members, including Irish, DC, Lex, HG, Banly, Hick, Zora, Bliss, NS, and myself. I'm sure that I've left out a name or two.

As with Cigarbabe, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones as long as you start acting your age and stop bothering other members. I have left Cigarbabe alone because she has been behaving herself, and I'm willing to do the same for you.

I'm willing to clean the slate, and even ask Flashy and Northland that they back off a bit--and they may completely ignore this request. All I ask in return is that you be civil.

Is this a deal?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your investment in me is disproportionate to reality.

Had you not listed those preposterous arrogant provisos (as in the case of Cigarbabe) you'd have had a deal. But I don't want any written intercourse with you. I can be no clearer.

Kindly do not defame me any further on this site. I've extended the proverbial olive branch to you and you choose not to take it without insisting on provisos based on your perception ofme.

Do not instruct me behaviorally and I'll afford you the same courtesy. I can be no more candid than that with you.

Clear? Good.

rex2000 said:
I've seen you harass and abuse other members, including Irish, DC, Lex, HG, Banly, Hick, Zora, Bliss, NS, and myself. I'm sure that I've left out a name or two.

Yet oddly you leave out the instigation of those perceived "abuses" (and abusers). You have no sense of the real truth or real balance. Again, you're their pawn.

Please don't post with me if you don't like me.

I have left Cigarbabe alone because she has been behaving herself, and I'm willing to do the same for you.

Your sense of entitlement is mind-boggling. I don't give a shit whether you like me or not. Who the hell died and made you the LPSG king of behaviorally acceptable activities? No one did.

Get lost.

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Your investment in me is disproportionate to reality.

Kindly do not defame me any further on this site. I've extended the proverbial olive branch to you and you choose not to take it without insisting on provisos based on your perception ofme.

Do not instruct me behaviorally and I'll afford you the same courtesy. I can be no more candid than that with you.

Clear? Good.

Well, for the record, I offered to clean the slate in plain English. You clearly want a fight, however, and responded in your usual pugilistic manner. I should have known better! I was totally willing to walk away from this shyte. Maybe you have since talked to your "friends" and they are putting you up to this. Who is the real "pawn"?

You sign up with an alias and attack me in another thread and then, half a year later, claim that my "investment in [you] is disproportionate to reality." How odd. Maybe you are living in a skewed reality?

I haven't defamed you. You have damaged your reputation plenty all on your own. Please show me where and how I have defamed you. Do you know what the word means?

I don't think that you have changed. I think that you are the same Stronzo that got yourself banned... and will likely do so again. I just hope that they have the good sense to not allow you to slither back here again.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the hell you offered to clean the slate...

Your reputation precedes you as well my friend. I have the "dope" on you too but I'm not going to print it here since it's irrelevant to this site.

Stop critiquing my personality. Now.

Now give up the ghost.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
the hell you offered to clean the slate...

Your reputation precedes you as well my friend. I have the "dope" on you too but I'm not going to print it here since it's irrelevant to this site.

Stop critiquing my personality. Now.

Now give up the ghost.

Again, put up or shut up. Show me where I've defamed you. Show me what "dope" you have on me. The difference between you and I is that I have nothing to hide and you have far more to lose. You don't really want to play this game, do you?

Everything that I've posted about you pertains to this site, and is not as "irrelevant" as you claim: the interaction between me and my friends and you and your aliases. This is first-hand, empirical knowledge, not some "ghost".

I haven't critiqued your personality. Plenty of others have. You wouldn't want to know what their assessment is.

As for me not offering a "clean slate", what the hell do you call this?

I'm willing to clean the slate, and even ask Flashy and Northland that they back off a bit--and they may completely ignore this request. All I ask in return is that you be civil.
Spin, spin away...

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Must I what? I was merely replying to Flashy's funny post.

But, since you are referring to me, I'll reply.

I wish that you left this site so that my friends, ManlyBanisters and Hickboy, could return. I don't get this whole "lose several good members just to let one asshole member back" philosophy that this site has lately. It's clearly not working.

when was manly banisters banned?!?!?!?! and why? I liked her...she was funny as hell :frown1:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
when was manly banisters banned?!?!?!?! and why? I liked her...she was funny as hell :frown1:

She wasn't banned. She chose to leave the site after Stronzo was allowed back. Many people miss her, but I can understand why she left. Most people here don't realize what she endured from Stronzo. I just can't understand why the moderators don't protect the quality members here. It's a shame.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She wasn't banned. She chose to leave the site after Stronzo was allowed back. Many people miss her, but I can understand why she left. Most people here don't realize what she endured from Stronzo. I just can't understand why the moderators don't protect the quality members here. It's a shame.

....who was Stronzo before he became Stronzo? all i know is he was banned once.

MB should come back...she was funny

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
....who was Stronzo before he became Stronzo? all i know is he was banned once.

MB should come back...she was funny

Where do I start? Let's just say that he's had a few incarnations on this site since he was banned. I mentioned one earlier. Apparently you can get banned, then get fake accounts (against the TOS), then get re-admitted just a few months later! I've kept quiet about how I feel about this, but there have been so many other outrageous acts by the moderators lately that I've almost given up trying to contain the explosions for which I'm famous.

I don't understand what good a TOS is if it's ignored.

I will tell Banly that she's missed.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where do I start? Let's just say that he's had a few incarnations on this site since he was banned. I mentioned one earlier. Apparently you can get banned, then get fake accounts (against the TOS), then get re-admitted just a few months later! .

interesting, i did not know that Stronzo had so many different personas.

multiple personality disorders may be the order of the day.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If members here have beef with each other, I really wish they would take it to PM's instead of duking it out on the forums. This is childish. I've had people say negative things about me as well, but you don't see me starting shit on the forum about it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I let people have theirs about me. Good or bad, it is what it is and I'm not going to waste my time defending myself or rebuttling their thoughts and opinions. Odds are I'm not going to convince them that I'm anything other than what they already think I am.

Why you two (or more, depending on the thread, time of day, and the tides apparently) insist on doing this is beyond me, to be honest. I'm making this post as a frustrated member, not necessarily from a moderator position. I'm frustrated. I don't even like to read threads where the two of you have posted because it's not fun for me, and I have a feeling a lot of the membership feels the same way. The PM feature is there for a reason. To communicate privately. And from the looks of it, the issues you have with each other are personal. They're not Rob's problem, my problem, or the problem of any of the other members here.

Please relax.

Last edited:
Media
Maybe Mrs. O will wear the wrong color scarf and give the right winged looneys something more to cackle about. :cool:

Let's hope she doesn't wear another Spiderman dress. That red and black thing was just awful. It looks nice on the model but on her it just lost something for me. Just an opinion.

Camper Joe, I hope that's some good corn your bringing. I prefer cheesy jalapeno myself. lol

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And now, back to our original sponsor, Martha's Vineyard, AKA THE Vineyard. Where are the Obama's staying (what part of the island)? As a former resident of West Tisbury, it's best feature was its distance to the beach (for which, of course, you need community-issued clip-on ID). For me it was the perfect early morning jog. But learning to get used to clamping the photo ID on my nipple at the nude part of the beach was annoying. However, it's a great place of a Democratic President to vacation, because almost *90% of the island consists of registered Democrats.

I hope Michelle and the kids get to play tourist at Gay Head.

And in memorium: Rest in Peace Mr. "And that's the way it is."

*A fictional, but not too fictional, percentage.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Let's hope she doesn't wear another Spiderman dress. That red and black thing was just awful. It looks nice on the model but on her it just lost something for me. Just an opinion.

Camper Joe, I hope that's some good corn your bringing. I prefer cheesy jalapeno myself. lol

Well, no I don't like it either, not even on the model. However your critique of the dress is fair game, as for any other celebrity.

I just think all the howling over the fact that she wore shorts was damned loony. Talk about the "Middle Ages".

Some should get a life already.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It appears the Obamas are safely on Martha's Vineyard. Looks like no teaming up with Tiger Woods for the links unfortunately.

Must admit, Stronz, before your post I didn't know squat about Martha's Vineyard (well, maybe a little..). :rolleyes: Just wasn't among my list of "must knows".

But I have looked it up. Thanks for the post.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
And now, back to our original sponsor, Martha's Vineyard, AKA THE Vineyard. Where are the Obama's staying (what part of the island)?

They are staying at Blue Heron Farm, in Chilmark to the west of Tisbury Great Pond. Obama played golf today at Farm Neck in Oak Bluffs.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Promises to be a beautiful day today on the Vineyard. Maybe the Obamas will make their way to Oak Bluffs rather than the lush countryside estate called Blue Heron.

Local news reports no one in any of the three major towns has had an eye witness sighting.

** This just in: The local news reports Obama will renominate Bernanke in a public announcement on the Vineyard.

It's to be telecast EST in about an hour (nine o'clock in the morning here)

Last edited: