Obama's Own Administration: Obamacare Raises Healthcare Costs

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I love the recipes. It demonstrates just how far you have to go to avoid the truth about Obama and his policies. :rolleyes:

Report: Obama's health care bill will raise costs

ObamaCare Will Raise Insurance Premiums and Health Care Costs, Perhaps Bankrupt Hospitals, Federal Officials Admit

“Economic experts from President Obama’s own Health and Human Services Department have released a devastating report noting that Obamacare ‘will increase national health care spending by $311 billion from 2010-2019,’ according to the Associated Press. Even worse, ‘Medicare cuts may be unrealistic and unsustainable, driving about 15 percent of hospitals into the red and ‘possibly jeopardizing access’ to care for seniors.’” This contradicts Obama’s claims that the health care law would “bend the cost curve down” and cut the cost of health insurance. Starting in 2013, the health care legislation will also dramatically increase the taxes of “15 million very sick people” with “major medical expenses
“The administration’s own actuary reported on Thursday that millions of people could lose their health insurance, that health-care costs will rise faster than they would have if the law hadn’t passed, and that the overhaul will mean that people will have a harder and harder time finding physicians to see them.”
Open Market.org

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the recipes. It demonstrates just how far you have to go to avoid the truth about Obama and his policies.
Actually, it shows how nutso pretty much everyone who posts here thinks you are. Krikey, even the Moderators use your threads as a public toilet.

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Actually, it shows how nutso pretty much everyone who posts here thinks you are. Krikey, even the Moderators use your threads as a public toilet.

It only reinforces the just how desperately far you guys - even moderators - need to go to avoid the truth about Obama and his policies. :smile:

The only thing nuts is posting recipes in response to an HHS CMS Report that Obama's signature legislation has been proven to fail at cutting costs, cutting premiums, cutting the deficit and will in fact make healthcare worse.

It's not surprising that recipes are all that Obama supporters can respond with.:rolleyes:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It only reinforces the just how desperately far you guys - even moderators - need to go to avoid the truth about Obama and his policies.
Avoid what truth? That you've got one of the worst cases of OCD I've ever seen displayed online?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It only reinforces the just how desperately far you guys - even moderators - need to go to avoid the truth about Obama and his policies. :smile:

The only thing nuts is posting recipes in response to an HHS CMS Report that Obama's signature legislation has been proven to fail at cutting costs, cutting premiums, cutting the deficit and will in fact make healthcare worse.

It's not surprising that recipes are all that Obama supporters can respond with.:rolleyes:
Recipes are all that I CARE to respond with.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to thank Trinsanity for creating threads because it gives us all the chance to get together and discuss new and interesting things. If he's upset that we are discussing recipes instead of giving him the attention he so craves well all I can say is...TOUGH SHIT.

If he prefers we could spend the time discussing how ape shit crazy we think he is.

Recipes are something new to discuss. All Trin can offer is the same old tired Obama hating, Neocon loving crap.

Trin, enjoy the recipes. You can try them out at the next Klanbake.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sage Tea

Ingredients
1 tablespoon fresh sage leaf or 1 teaspoon dried sage
1 cup water
1 wedge lemon (optional)
honey, to sweeten (optional)
Directions
1. Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and put sage in the water. Let steep for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Strain, pour in cup, add lemon and honey, if desired, and drink. You may drink this hot or cold. Enjoy!

It's supposed to be calming. I kept searching for anti-insanity tea, but all the links I found had to do with astroturf teaparty events. :cool:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You read the truth...lol. You know the truth. Avoidance is futile...and a demonstration of your mental incapacity. :rolleyes:
I love how your 'opinions' are peddled as 'truth'... Keep spinning those eyes freakshow! Even my six year old daughter thinks you're funny!

Media
(don't take the bait)

Amen to that one

I love the recipes. It demonstrates just how far you have to go to avoid the truth about Obama and his policies. :rolleyes:

Report: Obama's health care bill will raise costs

ObamaCare Will Raise Insurance Premiums and Health Care Costs, Perhaps Bankrupt Hospitals, Federal Officials Admit

Open Market.org

I don't believe this crap. Did it ever occur to you that these things are written by those in sheer agony from having the thick lining in their pockets torn away? WAKE THE HELL UP!

We've been raped for years by the fat cats in power.

Give the man (Obama) a chance to do the job we hired him to do,
these things take time.

If you are going to take (premature) aim at something, shoot at the idiots who have been charging you through the nose for basic health care.

Reform is not an exact science, this is the start we've been waiting for and all these nay sayers (the TEA BAGGERS included) need to stop wasting the American public's time and do something useful.

Obama was left with a hell of mess to clean up, he is not in office to pick cotton for these idiot people!

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I don't believe this crap.
The report is from The Dept. of Health and Human Services CMS in Obama's administration

Did it ever occur to you that these things are written by those in sheer agony from having the thick lining in their pockets torn away? WAKE THE HELL UP!

The report comes from actuaries in Obama's administration who crunched the numbers and told the truth. The CBO has reported that Obama's healthcare reform will increase costs as well. Your disbelief is merely your high from the Obama kool-aid.

Foster's analysis

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I seriously doubt that He/She/It is thin. :puke:

Anyways, the solution to the persistent healthcare issue our society faces is obvious... The government will have to keep advancing healthcare reform until the owners of healthcare companies are forcibly prevented from screwing over society for personal gain. This is part of why government exists... So that society can collectively compel bad players to honor the obligations they eschew in favor of personal gain.

Eventually, my guess is that we wind up with a highly socialized single payer system, because I have ZERO faith that the owners/operators of these corporations will ever honor their obligations without a 'gun to their heads', so to speak... (not that I necessarily favor such a solution, but when all other reasonable means of control fail, there is nothing left but for society to forcibly impose its collective will).

Ideological opponents should be grateful that the Dems went with a very centrist, 'free market' solution to begin with, and are giving the involved companies every benefit of the doubt that they will choose to do what's right.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

I feel in LOVE this weekend:
Carrot Cake:

* 1 box Duncan Hines Decadent Carrot Cake
* 1 cup hot tap water (for soaking carrots and raisins)
* 2 eggs
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* 8 1/2 oz can crushed pineapple, packed in juice, drained well, reserve juice
* 1/2 cup coconut (optional)
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Cheese Cake Filling:

* 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 2 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
* 3 eggs

Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting:

* 2 oz cream cheese (softened)
* 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
* 2 cups powdered sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 2 T pineapple juice

And I wasn't even looking. That's the way love goes I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^Holy shit, I'm planning on making a carrot cake tonight! (seriously, no joke) Going to have to try that filling and pineapple frosting!

D

deleted15807

I LOVE the pineapple filing. Is there anything better than pineapple?

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^In terms of fruit, maybe only strawberries and blueberries can hang with pineapple imo... I looove a fresh, perfectly ripened pineapple!