Obama's rockets strike Afghan home, kill 12 civilians

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are truly pathetic! Is there anything you won't use to try and insult the President? Do you want a list of all the innocents killed while your boy Georgie was in the Oval?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those who want the real story, and none of this Facequeen bullshit.
Taken from the article he linked to: The rockets were fired by a High Mobility Artillery Rocket System, or HIMARS, at insurgents who attacked U.S. and Afghan forces, wounding one American and one Afghan.

The HIMARS system were first acquired by our nation in 2002 during the Bush Administration. But I digress... High Mobility Artillery Rocket System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do we hold the person behind the controls accountable, who allowed the weapon to veer off target by 300 yards, as stated in the article? Do we hold Gen. Stanley McChrysta, the top NATO commander in Afghanistan accountable since it was under his watch, as ALSO stated in the article?

Or do we adhere to the distorted, sectarian rhetorical rants of a trollish forum bigot who will try to link this to Obama, even though his name doesn't come up ONCE in the article he linked to, all because he's too afraid to use the "n-word" when describing him?

Nothing to see here, people. Just more of the FQ's ignorant bullshit.

BOOPO2

Experimental Member
Media
Is this the change WE WERE PROMISED --OWE--BAMA IS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT---LOTS OF TALK & NO ACTION---EXCEPT A HUGE NATIONAL DEBT ,PLUS HE GAVE ALL FEDERAL WORKERS A HUGE INCREASE & NOTHING FOR THE SENIORS.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that when these casualties occurred under W, the libs were screaming and taking the thread into the 100's of posts; blaming W for it all.

Now with Obama at the helm, it is the fault of the guy running the missile launcher?

At what juncture will Obama be given the credit for our current involvement in Iraq/Afghan and the casualties resulting thereof?

I am pleased that Obama didn't succumb to the loony left fringe and withdraw our interests (and the ultimate objective of peace and stability in the region) but at the same time am confounded at the blatant dismissal of his role behind the controls as it relates the Mid-East conflicts.

I have nary seen a single anti-war protest in a year and a half.:rolleyes:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why is it that when these casualties occurred under W, the libs were screaming and taking the thread into the 100's of posts; blaming W for it all.

Now with Obama at the helm, it is the fault of the guy running the missile launcher?

At what juncture will Obama be given the credit for our current involvement in Iraq/Afghan and the casualties resulting thereof?
Given credit?:confused: Isn't it usually given blame when casualties are involved?

Maybe you can start one:biggrin1:.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Be specific. WHO was?
Please don't say that you're lumping every single person you don't agree with as one type of person with one voice, one viewpoint... AGAIN!?

Now with Obama at the helm, it is the fault of the guy running the missile launcher? At what juncture will Obama be given the credit for our current involvement in Iraq/Afghan and the casualties resulting thereof

Well, was Obama behind the gun?
Stop generalizing just for the sake of holding on to your bigotry.

Just because you don't see the picket signs doesn't mean that there are people that want to see the wars end. Plus, these were already going on before Obama got in office. What good do picket signs do when you were already at war for 7 years previous?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just because you don't see the picket signs doesn't mean that there are people that want to see the wars end. Plus, these were already going on before Obama got in office. What good do picket signs do when you were already at war for 7 years previous?

Globally.....

According to the French academic Dominique Reynié, between January 3 and April 12, 2003, 36 million people across the globe took part in almost 3,000 protests against the Iraq war.

Protests against the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And now...nada.

POOF! Neat magic trick - new guy walks into the White House and the outrage/fury just goes away. Any muttering of the current war, and all is deflected back to W.

Terrorist attempts to murder/cook 300 innocent civilians on Xmas, and the libs wail for due process. Yes, no screaming about escalation of troops in Afghan. Anyone else see the divergence of principles here?:rolleyes:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Globally.....

According to the French academic Dominique Reynié, between January 3 and April 12, 2003, 36 million people across the globe took part in almost 3,000 protests against the Iraq war.

Protests against the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And now...nada.

POOF! Neat magic trick - new guy walks into the White House and the outrage/fury just goes away. Any muttering of the current war, and all is deflected back to W.

Terrorist attempts to murder/cook 300 innocent civilians on Xmas, and the libs wail for due process. Yes, no screaming about escalation of troops in Afghan. Anyone else see the divergence of principles here?:rolleyes:
Perhaps there's not as much protest because the current administration, unlike the previous one, has shown an effort to resolve the conflict. This President has also avoided the use of rhetoric that stirred up the masses. Yeah Georgie is still getting the blame because you don't yell at the person cleaning up the mess. You yell at the one who made the mess.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps there's not as much protest because the current administration, unlike the previous one, has shown an effort to resolve the conflict. This President has also avoided the use of rhetoric that stirred up the masses. Yeah Georgie is still getting the blame because you don't yell at the person cleaning up the mess. You yell at the one who made the mess.

Perhaps; but I recollect the spirit of those protests were largely, 'no blood for oil' 'peace' and 'bring our boys home' - don't all those still hold true now?

Regardless who is cleaning up what; we are still at war.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obama is the "house negro" of the Industrial Military Complex. He kills civillians with the same belicose manner in which Bush did it.

Just because I am a liberal doesn't mean that I have to lick Obama's taint on a regular basis.

He didn't stand up to the warmongers by any means, he just gives them whatever they want.

You want more troops? Fine, you'll get em'.

you want more drone attacks? No problem.

Do you need cash and treasure for more killing? Here you go, etc.

The corporations run this country and Obama is just the latest kapo promoted to facilitate their takeover of every aspect of our lives.

Killing civilians is just wrong no matter how you slice it. Face is right about the hypocrisy that Obama's so called liberal followers participate in.

It was wrong if Bush did it but somehow okay of Barry does.

If Barry had a pair of balls, he would have stood up to the Industrial Military complex and ended both wars and stopped throwing our tax dollars down the drain of unstoppable death and destruction.

Obama will surely rot in hell from the innocent lives that he wasted in the pursuit of greater corporate power and American military hegemony.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I recall, I never once blamed Bush if an innocent civilian died due to an accident during the war. Ironically, since I'm constantly lumped into the "liberal box", people like starinvestor always assume that I must be adhering to some kind of double standard. If I wouldn't blame Bush for this during his two terms, why in hell would I blame Obama?

I agree with Tripod when he said Obama should have had the guts to end the wars. But I'm not so remotely for (or against) any politician that I'd reach this far to target the blame. Some things can't be trivialized or even measured by political ideology or affiliation. This is one of them.

So much for individuality, I suppose. :rolleyes:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it when you sheep believe everything pumped out by the Pentagon. Even the once impartial BBC has to wait until Washington writes the fiction - we in UK had to wait 30 hours before an embeded correspondent admitted the main casualties were ignorant, half starved peasants. Comatants are fine targets, no real soldier deliberately destroy innocent lives, or do they?