Obama's Seal Of Disapproval

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Yes the hell she does because Hillary's Obama sentiments and Trinity's are like night and day. Hillary's moving forward and trying to score a win for the team, Trinity is still trying to prove that Obama didn't deserve the nomination.

Obama should be able to win it by himself. He didn't deserve the nomination and the fact that he needs a Unity Tour...:rolleyes2:

As far as proving Obama's inadequacies...he proves those himself...his lack of experience...his flip-flops and his pandering. The Democratic Party selected the most inexperienced unknown candidate that many voters can not believe in to be its presumptive nominee. We aren't trying to prove what's already been proven...we simply aren't voting for him.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes the hell she does because Hillary's Obama sentiments and Trinity's are like night and day. Hillary's moving forward and trying to score a win for the team, Trinity is still trying to prove that Obama didn't deserve the nomination.
Clearly, I was being facetious.

-sigh-

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're about he sorest loser I've come across since grade school.

Well, if that's what floats your bolt enjoy yourself.

Couldn't be more wrong, nobody in grade school was ever this tenacious. Eventually they let it go and ran off to catch Spongebob. I'd say this much insistence mirrors that of a toddler crying because they don't understand why they can't have a box of ho-ho's and some of mommy's wine for dinner.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
You're about he sorest loser I've come across since grade school.

Well, if that's what floats your bolt enjoy yourself.

floats your bolt? Maybe you should go back to grade school.

When there is a fair loss to a worthy opponent disappointment is gotten over in due course.

When an inexperienced candidate is given a pass, exploits a corrupted system and is selected by a broken Party system, that injustice creates a tenacious movement which demands justice be served.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
floats your bolt? Maybe you should go back to grade school.

When there is a fair loss to a worthy opponent disappointment is gotten over in due course.

When an inexperienced candidate is given a pass, exploits a corrupted system and is selected by a broken Party system, that injustice creates a tenacious movement which demands justice be served.
^
^
^
^
^
^
A BIG LOAD OF STINKIN" CRAP
:sleeping:

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
from the AP story published at 2:25 Eastern today:

Clinton encouraged her supporters to join with his "to create an unstoppable force for change we can all believe in." She addressed any of her backers who are considering not voting or voting for McCain instead of Obama: "I strongly urge you to reconsider."

So I ask again, if Obama's so unworthy, who are you voting for instead?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I ask again, if Obama's so unworthy, who are you voting for instead?

Since logic is rarely employed by people opposing Obama, I wouldn't be surprised if they enter the polls voting for Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. In their eyes, the lack of existence of those candidates is greatly surpassed by Obama's evilness, incompetence, hatred, mal-intent, and plans of global destruction. All of which can be proven with photographic and quoted evidence. Picture of Obama stepping on the ground=he's anti-conservation. A picture of Obama shaking hands with a woman=he's against gay partnerships. When Obama said "Yes we can" he was referring to the flying monkeys who "can" help him destroy humanity.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

^
^
^
^
^
^
A BIG LOAD OF STINKIN" CRAP
:sleeping:

Frankly I wonder why she's on LPSG. A quick little search reveals that 98% of the threads she posts to are threads pushing Hillary and/or sliming Obama. Now THAT is U-N-U-S-U-A-L

Last edited by a moderator:

Frankly I wonder why she's on LPSG. A quick little search reveals that 98% of the threads she posts to are threads pushing Hillary and/or sliming Obama. Now THAT is U-N-U-S-U-A-L

Extremely. However, if Clinton is paying someone to do all this on LPSG then I have to say that it's no wonder she lost with that strategy.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Extremely. However, if Clinton is paying someone to do all this on LPSG then I have to say that it's no wonder she lost with that strategy.

She was going after a very, very specific niche. It all stems back to the Monica Lewinski scandal. After that happened, she found herself in a black hole of depression until one fateful night at the bar, a chance encounter with a well-hung stranger opened her heart (and legs). They laughed together, shared a few good memories, and Hillary was helped through her time of confusion. And the rest is history. Or something like that

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
U.S. News and World Report
Opinion
Arrogant Obama's Short-Lived Presidential Seal

June 24, 2008 09:38 AM ET | Bonnie Erbe |

When a friend last week E-mailed a picture of Sen. Barack Obama standing in front of a new campaign seal, I thought the emblem was a put-up job by the right wing. I decided not to blog about it then because I was on vacation and could not verify the accuracy of the picture, seen on this link to Ad Age's website.

Turns out, it was no put-up job. It was in fact created by the Obama campaign. Shortly after delivering it to the American public, the campaign unceremoniously slaughtered the poor seal. Whoever had the combination of gall and stupidity to (A) create and (B) use that seal in public ought to be summarily dismissed.

The seal is emblematic of all that is wrong with the Obama campaign: presumptuousness, self-aggrandizement in lieu of substance, unadulterated hunger for power and social climbing. The seal makes him look as if he has appointed himself president before being elected to the post. This is such a mark of bad judgment it makes one think: God help the American public if voters give him the White House job.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
...presumptuousness, self-aggrandizement in lieu of substance, unadulterated hunger for power and social climbing....

Hmmm...sounds like characteristics of nearly all campaigns and politicians, McCain and Clinton included.

Translation in Obama's case: N---ahs who think they're "all that".

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Give the girl some credit, Hillary is not THAT dense. The poster is doing this on her own accord, her own time, to calm whatever itch it is she has about Barack earning the nomination. I'll betcha 20 bucks that when election time rolls around, she'll have calmed down and realized that Barack is America's best hope. Maybe not her selection, but it's him or Mccain.

Last edited: