Obama's Secret Nod to Muslims

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Northland: Watching you bellow this wishful thinking of minorities abandoning the Democratic party is beyond laughable.

For the last few decades, Republicans have not been able to convince or win over any real majority in any racial demographic in the minority. Even the RNC Chair openly admitted that their strategy has been geared to target Southern Caucasians. Even if Republicans are more honest about what they don't like, their honesty is what's giving them a bad name. They're admitting that unless you look like them, speak like them and worship like them that they don't want you. And yet, somehow you think some disgruntled Latino, Black, Asian or other minority is going to look at a television screen, see an image where more than 95% of the people they point to are Caucasian, listen to them suggest discriminatory legislation that unfairly target minorities repeatedly, and jump over to the other side?

I said this in a previous thread, and I think it deserves repeating...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You can stop dreaming and come back to reality. You don't win over a social demographic by preaching equality and doing nothing about it. That's Election 101. So go ahead... tell the Latinos who had to sit back and watch paranoid Republicans try and skewer Sotomayor for rhetorical nonsense about "wise Latinas" that they have more in common with themselves instead of the opposition. Keep telling black and women voters they're equal and how Affirmative Action hurts them, meanwhile do nothing to help promote equal pay for equal work and promote a workforce that still grants caucasian men more than 75% of the top paying jobs in America. Keep telling parents of children that everyone has the same opportunities at their doorstep, meanwhile they have to watch their kids go through metal detectors to get to school and use an aged, 10 year old computer that can't even search the web to do their schoolwork while others get the latest learning materials delivered to them every year. And when the articulate negro wins again in 2012, I'll simply sit back and laugh at your ass.

That's some reality for you. You can stop telling us what you dream at night. :rolleyes:

You'd better darn well hope your snake oil salesmen Obama and the Pearl Wearer (Pelosi) along with Frantic Harry (Reid) start crafting a legitimate immigration reform act real soon. The Latinos, the Chinese, the Iraqis and many others are quite angered by the way this has been pushed to the back. Keep in mind all eyes are on Obama, who as recently as last week, discouraged any attempts at talks by legislators on immigration reform. Obama gained votes through a promise, and many- read the papers, check the polls, are already considering dumping him if nothing is done on this issue, and have no doubts, it is an issue to many of us who were not born in the U.S.A., even those who have obtained citizenship as we see our compatriots being ignored. Not a dream VB, it's quite real.

mikeyh9in

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Generalize much?

People who are bitter and do not see society as advancing tend to move to the Republican party. I think we have a lot of examples here on this forum.

People who believe that government is here to help advance civilization tend to move to Democrats. We, as a whole, can do great things.

-Mike :)

And they will continue along the same path as the generations before them -

liberal at a young age...when they get out and start working and understanding the world...they become more conservative, and the older you get [the more you keep putting IN to society, and the less you keep getting OUT of society] you will continue to move further right.

The same cycle repeats itself generation after generation.

Those that are in a position to get more OUT than they put IN, remain liberal forever. Why wouldn't they?

That is not so say that all liberals fit this image, but a large majority certainly do.

It isn't rocket science.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You'd better darn well hope your snake oil salesmen Obama and the Pearl Wearer (Pelosi) along with Frantic Harry (Reid) start crafting a legitimate immigration reform act real soon.

And so what if the immigration bill isn't up to par to some people's standards? Unlike some politicians who talk and do nothing, this current administration is least making an attempt to do something. I don't believe in the concept of something being done once and never addressed again. There will never be a perfect bill. Everything needs to be revisited and readjusted to match changing trends in society. Hell... even our Constitution needed to be amended.

The Latinos, the Chinese, the Iraqis and many others are quite angered by the way this has been pushed to the back.

Just because you know a few doesn't mean that it's the general consensus of an entire nation. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind all eyes are on Obama, who as recently as last week, discouraged any attempts at talks by legislators on immigration reform.

Meanwhile he went down to New Orleans to try and address the issue of the oil spill... which IMO is FAR more important since that has the potential of destroying the lives of millions of people. Funny how a environmental crisis randomly pops up and forces politicians to change their course and focus on other things?

Obama gained votes through a promise,

Only a fool votes for a politician based on their promises.
If we all agree that politicians usually don't keep or meet them to their full potential, then why even make this a stipulation?

and many- read the papers,

More people use the internet.

check the polls,

Unreliable sources of information based on a sliver of our nation's voting population.

are already considering dumping him if nothing is done on this issue,

And you think they're going to vote Republican? Sorry... there's no rhyme or reason for them to do so. Republicans have done nothing but tell minorities that they're not welcome unless they adhere to their standards. Instead of a message of acceptance, they now spread a declaration of exclusion. The amount of minorities jumping ship to vote for the other party over immigration reform will be about the same as the amount of women who voted for McCain/Palin because Hillary Clinton didn't get the Democratic Nomination.

Advantage is still for the articulate negro. :rolleyes:

and have no doubts,

You think I ever have to doubt when I address you? :rolleyes:

it is an issue to many of us who were not born in the U.S.A., even those who have obtained citizenship as we see our compatriots being ignored. Not a dream VB, it's quite real.

Just as much as civil rights for gays & lesbians is an important issue to me. And yes, I wish our administration would work faster to make this a reality. But I'll be damned if I get so mad about it that I would jump ship. That's because I know the Republicans won't do SHIT to keep the issue progressing forward. And many people can see that the current opposition aren't doing a thing to help our country move forward either.

So keep dreaming about some flood of minority voters going Republican in 2012 over Immigration Reform. It still won't be enough.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wait 'til they discover the secret "wink". It looks like a blink, but actually it's a secret wink. Seriously... here how you can tell it apart from a blink: Just before he does it, he licks his lips, just a wee bit, mind ye. Then he'll give the secret wink. And if he's standing behind a podium, at the same time he'll grab his dick. All us black folk do, y'know? :cool:

D

deleted15807

Wait 'til they discover the secret "wink". It looks like a blink, but actually it's a secret wink. Seriously... here how you can tell it apart from a blink: Just before he does it, he licks his lips, just a wee bit, mind ye. Then he'll give the secret wink. And if he's standing behind a podium, at the same time he'll grab his dick. All us black folk do, y'know? :cool:

Have you forgotten.....

Fox Anchor Calls Obama Fist Pound A "Terrorist Fist Jab"

D

deleted15807

The funniest oxymoron in the English language remains "FOX News."

And the funniest MORONS are the people who watch it, expecting honest reporting.

FoxNewsFauxNewsFixedNews is the biggest sham this country has ever seen.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generalize much?

People who are bitter and do not see society as advancing tend to move to the Republican party. I think we have a lot of examples here on this forum.

People who believe that government is here to help advance civilization tend to move to Democrats. We, as a whole, can do great things.

Sadly though those great things may never happen because it seems like the gap between the right and left is widening very quickly. Really the government is just trying to make their own people (i.e. their financial backers) happy and I think we're forgetting what can make this country better. Nobody wants to compromise nobody wants to sacrifice period. And the reality is when most people vote they don't think about if so & so wins how will it affect the other 300 million people in this country. Most people are looking out for number 1. Their bank account, their interests, their beliefs, their job status me, myself, & I. Very valid but still because you wont sacrifice your own cushy benefits many other people will suffer. And in the nationalized media local government gets a free pass when they have to do much more with your lives than the federal government does. Also believe it or not even in the recession some areas of the country are experiencing an economic boom.

Also we don't export anything anymore because corporations want to be greedy and outsource everything so they can save on the cost of production and line their own pockets and lay-off all of their American employees.

Bottom line we like to point the finger at someone. Usually whoever's President at the time but the President I feel doesn't cause economic problems it's his job to fix the stains and cleanse the stench of the public when the corporations take a collective dump on them.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

And my question to the right wingers? What has Obama done to you specifically?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

oh, wow!

frankest admission I've seen on this board that lib dems have inherited the mantle of progammatic politics (actually this is what I've been saying all along)

Adolph Hitler, Vladimir Stalin, and Chairman Mao would be proud

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
oh, wow!

frankest admission I've seen on this board that lib dems have inherited the mantle of progammatic politics (actually this is what I've been saying all along)

It is precisely statements like this that show that your observations carry no weight whatsoever and that you cannot be taken seriously under any circumstances.

You are a moron.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh, wow! Fry mah hide! frankess admisshun I've see on this hyar board thet lib dems haf inherited th' mantle of progammatic politics (acshully this hyar is whut I've been sayin' all along) Ado'ph Hitler, Vladimir Stalin, an' Chairman Mao'd be proud

You know...
Beyond the feeble attempts to stylize your diction to look intelligent, this is how I imagine they would sound like if you dared to actually speak it.

Fry mah hide! :rolleyes:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Democrats JFK and LBJ got us into Vietnam - and got us murdered - before the Democratic Congress voted to get us out by cutting funding in 1975.

Oopsies!

That's not correct. The United States entered the Vietnam conflict at President Eisenhower's behest. Eisenhower felt if that nation fell to communism a whole host of Asian nations would also become communist - this concept was his domino theory. His successors possessed the same "Stop the Red Menace" mindset and simply continued Eisenhower's policy of U.S. military intervention in that region. Under Nixon the U.S. pullout from Vietnam, a peace treaty with the Vietnamese and Red China's conversion from a "Red Menace" status to a "Most Favored Trading" partner were achieved.

The Democratic Congress' action of 1975 was done to refuse and stop the enactment of President Ford's wish to re-establish U.S. military intervention in the North vs South Vietnam conflict.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh, wow!

Oh, great...another self-loathing queen.

Write that check to the Log Cabin yet, Debbie?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is precisely statements like this that show that your observations carry no weight whatsoever and that you cannot be taken seriously under any circumstances.

You are a moron.
Be fair. He's not a moron. He's a drunk. Okay maybe a bit of a moron but primarily a drunk:rolleyes:

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, wow!

True enough.

I find the trust of gov't as a solution to problems the biggest mistake liberal dems make. Their hearts are usually in the right place but, how many examples of what gov't's do and have done to their populations do they need to know they are making a big mistake curling up next to that beast.

Gov't serves a role. Keep it squarely within that role or you ask for trouble.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, the government serves a role.... Which is defined by us when we step into the voting booth.

I love it when conservatives pretend that our government was made to be rigid and inflexible, when that couldn't possibly be further from the truth. What, did you people drop out of school before you even got to 7th grade history?

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, the government serves a role.... Which is defined by us when we step into the voting booth.

I love it when conservatives pretend that our government was made to be rigid and inflexible, when that couldn't possibly be further from the truth. What, did you people drop out of school before you even got to 7th grade history?

Where did I say rigid and inflexible?

Gov't must change as the times do.

Make up a statement to break it down. Good strategy, my tall friend. It's easier than dealing with what was actually stated for sure :)

Voting booths define the role...ok....that does not change the point that the voters may vote gov't too much power. They define the role. OK we agree. They can define it poorly is my point. But please, don;t let what I actually say keep you from making something.

mikeyh9in

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
I love it when the say that... Don't trust Government... Stay out of my state... they can't do anything...

Oh, there is a major oil spill threatening the livelihood of thousand in my state... Reverse direction... We need Federal Help now! Where is the Federal Help... We need to regulate these oil companies more!

Hypocrites... Is the whole Republican party just full of them or what?

True enough.

I find the trust of gov't as a solution to problems the biggest mistake liberal dems make. Their hearts are usually in the right place but, how many examples of what gov't's do and have done to their populations do they need to know they are making a big mistake curling up next to that beast.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ConnTom... No, it is you who are changing your story.

You said...
You clearly imply that government's role is to operate within certain limited parameters, or else all hell breaks loose (lolol!)

Then you add on this nonsense...
that does not change the point that the voters may vote gov't too much power.

This is impossible, because as you yourself agreed...
They define the role. OK we agree.
So, if the voters define government's role, thus whatever role we define can't be too much or too little, because by definition, WE COLLECTIVELY DEFINE THE TERMS BY WHICH GOVERNMENT OPERATES.

Finally, we arrive at your real point, which is...
They can define it poorly is my point.
You think you know better than society.

Unfortunately for you, your sentiment is irrelevant rhetoric.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it when the say that... Don't trust Government... Stay out of my state... they can't do anything...

Oh, there is a major oil spill threatening the livelihood of thousand in my state... Reverse direction... We need Federal Help now! Where is the Federal Help... We need to regulate these oil companies more!

Hypocrites... Is the whole Republican party just full of them or what?
If I were the Feds, I would tell them they have finally gotten their wish and to go talk to BP if they need "help".

I still firmly believe that states which went on the record opposing stimulus should have gotten NOTHING.