Obama's speech laden with lies and propoganda

D

deleted136887

For you, obviously. I'm having a GRAND time!
Sucks to be you, I guess... but we already knew this. :rolleyes:

I'd much rather have someone who uses their brain and moves with caution, than someone who talks to God and reacts without thinking at all. So sorry that you want to put the ability to think on trial here, but I tend not to agree with ANYONE who basks in blatant stupidity.

This hits the nail on the head.
I dunno if he was speaking to god, I think he may have been speaking to all those good ole boys on his team.
The man-and I use that word reluctantly- never had a thought in his life. I suspect everything he was was due to outside influences. In short he was a complete puppet, it will take the USA years to recover from his destructive legacy.
At least Obama is putting a intelligent, humane face on the US

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
spineless and libtard ... hmmm ... Jimmy Carter? Barack Obama? ... hmmmm :scratchchin:

Anyone who uses the term "libtard", especially when he does it excessively, will struggle to be viewed as credible.

And the Carter/Obama juxtaposition thing, which seems to provide you with no end of giggles, is a non-sequitur. I realize that's your speciality. But it's not a very good specialty to have mastered.

D

deleted136887

kind of says it all there ...

Obama as a Euro hand-wringer ...

I am not European.
There is more to the world than Notrh America and Europe. And TV is known outside of these areas. So you don't actually live in the centre of the world. The world has no centre, its pretty much the same in any direction.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone who uses the term "libtard", especially when he does it excessively, will struggle to be viewed as credible.

And the Carter/Obama juxtaposition thing, which seems to provide you with no end of giggles, is a non-sequitur. I realize that's your speciality. But it's not a very good specialty to have mastered.

This made me smile to no end :)

Is it very telling that I don't find the conservatives biting remarks nearly as clever?

I am not European.
There is more to the world than Notrh America and Europe. And TV is known outside of these areas. So you don't actually live in the centre of the world. The world has no centre, its pretty much the same in any direction.

This is the most current world map we use in the US. Obviously it is far more accurate than any other because it's American.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is more to the world than Notrh [sic] America and Europe.

yes, there is more -- the lesser nations and peoples that pale in comparison to the USA

WENNER:
What do you think of America?
LENNON:
I love it, . America is where it’s at. I should have been born in New York, I should have been born in the Village, that’s where I belong. Why wasn’t I born there? Paris was it in the Eighteenth Century, London I don’t think has ever been it except literary-wise when Wilde and Shaw and all of them were there. New York was it. I regret profoundly that I was not an American and not born in Greenwich Village. That’s where I should have been. It never works that way. Everybody heads toward the center, that’s why I’m here now.

http://www.jannswenner.com/Archives/John_Lennon_Part2.aspx

America, you've got it better

By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

America, you've got it better
Than our old continent. Exult!
You have no decaying castles
And no basalt.
Your heart is not troubled,
In lively pursuits,
By useless old remembrance
And empty disputes.

So use the present day with luck!
And when your child a poem writes,
Protect him, with his skill and pluck,
From tales of bandits, ghosts and knights.

http://davidsbuendler.freehostia.com/america.htm

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

Nick666 is probably the only one who thought the movie "Team America" was a documentary.

Now you tell me. I thought it was. At least they won in that one.

As regards Nick4444:
Lesser people and lesser countries.
So according to you, All Blacks rule. Hope you tell the next Kiwi you come accross he is from a lesser country, and a lesser person.
Would like to see the reaction to that.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

As regards Nick4444:
So according to you, All Blacks rule. Hope you tell the next Kiwi you come accross he is from a lesser country, and a lesser person.

You will never see me try to position any one race, religion or sex as being superior to anyone or anything else. I know that sounds awfully "lawful, goody goody" and all but I know better.

Plus if you've seen "Team America", you would know that assuming a piece of satirical fiction like that as a "documentary" would classify as some kind of a joke. Me hopes you were able to catch that.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

As regards Nick4444:

i am just curious, why does Nick being a fan of the All Blacks mean he will tell a Kiwi he is from a lesser country and a lesser person?

I am just a bit perplexed as to what you are trying to say.

are you saying that the All Blacks players would tell the Kiwis players they are from a lesser country and are a lesser person, even though they are both New Zealand teams?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

could you explain please?

I am just really confused.

thanks

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Back to Obama and Star's hate for all things Obama-related.

Starimposter is white, insists he's not a Republican (yet, constantly spouts GOP conservative speaking points), hates Pelosi, and worships DubYa (hear the tears drip, drip, drip from his cheeks).

He doesn't like Obama. Probably because Obama was head of the Harvard Law Review? Can speak in complete sentences ÄND paragraphs? When he gives formal speeches he uses (oh my heck! a prompter!) just like Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., and Clinton were prone to do. Obama appears to have a much broader grasp of political consequences than DubYa and is actually getting quite a bit done since taking the reigns of the Presidency last January. He isn't scoring 100%, but he's made much more progress both in foreign policy and at home in 'Mericuh than Dubya did in his first year.

It's just hard (I'm openly playing the race card now for those who cannot tell) for undereducated white guys who haven't any great talent for deep thinking to accept that Obama might be the right guy at the right time -- especially because the white-boyze-club can't even decide among themselves if Obama is 1. Black or if he's of mixed race and if that still means he's black, 2. A real citizen of the USA (he was born in Africa to a white mother who possessed only American citizenship), and once you've read one or two of Star's posts it's rather easy to see he's socially retarded and unable to get his "intellectual" gears unstuck. Heaving drinking during a person's formative college years in a fraternity can do that -- burn out too many gray cells.

Star, as I've pointed out before, is just a scared white guy who is afraid of becoming extinct. And if it's true that he does live in his parent's basement as many have suggeted and isn't married, his ilk will most likely become extinct a lot faster than in just a couple more generations.

Can anyone imagine having Star as a father? The mind boggles (all on its own) when thinking about the possibility. Star as a breeder? Now, there's a pitch for a horror film!

Starinvestor or Obama: who has the greater inellect?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes, there is more -- the lesser nations and peoples that pale in comparison to the USA

WENNER:
What do you think of America?
LENNON:
I love it, . America is where it’s at. I should have been born in New York, I should have been born in the Village, that’s where I belong. Why wasn’t I born there? Paris was it in the Eighteenth Century, London I don’t think has ever been it except literary-wise when Wilde and Shaw and all of them were there. New York was it. I regret profoundly that I was not an American and not born in Greenwich Village. That’s where I should have been. It never works that way. Everybody heads toward the center, that’s why I’m here now.

Jann S. Wenner | Archives | The Rolling Stone Interview: John Lennon, Part II
You're a sleazy little neo-con aren't you? You thought you could slip that one
past. Did you think one no would click it? Typical.

Here is the full quote guys. Note the difference in the first sentence. And the bit he left out at the end.

"WENNER: What do you think of America?
LENNON: I love it, and I hate it. America is where it’s at. I should have been born in New York, I should have been born in the Village, that’s where I belong. Why wasn’t I born there? Paris was it in the Eighteenth Century, London I don’t think has ever been it except literary-wise when Wilde and Shaw and all of them were there. New York was it.
I regret profoundly that I was not an American and not born in Greenwich Village. That’s where I should have been. It never works that way. Everybody heads toward the center, that’s why I’m here now. I’m here just to breathe it. It might be dying and there might be a lot of dirt in the air that you breathe, but this is where it’s happening. You go to Europe to rest, like in the country. It’s so overpowering, America, and I’m such a fuckin’ cripple, that I can’t take much of it, it’s too much for me."

And Nick.. Lennon was talking about New York (you know, centre of the libtard universe). Not anywhere close to Texas, dearie. Can you imagine Yoko living in Houston?? LOL.

btw- Lennon was as left-wing as they come.

(I bet he loved America as he lay dying in the street after being gunned down)

Manipulating quotes is the mark of a weasel. This isn't prep school now Nick. Prep school is over. Fail.

mikeyh9in

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Midlifebear...

I think you hit on it... StarInvestor is not intellectually capable of thinking on his own.

He references studies (the Rand study *he* quoted earlier in this thread) that have no bearing his argument -- and actually supports the other side. I can only imagine that the study must have been quoted on FoxNews with the obvious hope (or assumption) that the audience cannot (or will not) read.

I'm not sure what type of "investor" star is, but judging from his "reasoned" research demonstrated here, not a very good one.

What is great about seeing all of these Republicans -- come conservatives -- come "independents" (that guaranteed will either not vote, or will vote Republican) is that the Truth is absolute and as long as you are on the side of the truth, it will (it may take a long time) prevail.

Back to Obama and Star's hate for all things Obama-related.

Starimposter is white, insists he's not a Republican (yet, constantly spouts GOP conservative speaking points), hates Pelosi, and worships DubYa (hear the tears drip, drip, drip from his cheeks).

He doesn't like Obama. Probably because Obama was head of the Harvard Law Review? Can speak in complete sentences ÄND paragraphs? When he gives formal speeches he uses (oh my heck! a prompter!) just like Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., and Clinton were prone to do. Obama appears to have a much broader grasp of political consequences than DubYa and is actually getting quite a bit done since taking the reigns of the Presidency last January. He isn't scoring 100%, but he's made much more progress both in foreign policy and at home in 'Mericuh than Dubya did in his first year.

It's just hard (I'm openly playing the race card now for those who cannot tell) for undereducated white guys who haven't any great talent for deep thinking to accept that Obama might be the right guy at the right time -- especially because the white-boyze-club can't even decide among themselves if Obama is 1. Black or if he's of mixed race and if that still means he's black, 2. A real citizen of the USA (he was born in Africa to a white mother who possessed only American citizenship), and once you've read one or two of Star's posts it's rather easy to see he's socially retarded and unable to get his "intellectual" gears unstuck. Heaving drinking during a person's formative college years in a fraternity can do that -- burn out too many gray cells.

Star, as I've pointed out before, is just a scared white guy who is afraid of becoming extinct. And if it's true that he does live in his parent's basement as many have suggeted and isn't married, his ilk will most likely become extinct a lot faster than in just a couple more generations.

Can anyone imagine having Star as a father? The mind boggles (all on its own) when thinking about the possibility. Star as a breeder? Now, there's a pitch for a horror film!

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Obama.

To those see a world lead by Mr.Investor and kin breeding, simply refer to the following links, it provides an accurate depiction.

http://www.overworkedandunderpaid.org/jiminchina/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/idiocracy-2.jpg

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/movieman/files/2008/08/fox_news_idiocracy.jpg

Idiocracy (2006)

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight