Obamas wife at church pulpit talking about whitey...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Biggin', Jun 1, 2008.

1. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

What if that were true???

2. lucky8

Gold Member

It'd make for some good jokes

3. Notaguru2

Gold Member

You have Hillary for that. Remember by her own words, her constituency is comprised of "Hard-working, white Americans without a college degree".

I would love it if someone had the balls to "Mark Furman" Hillary by asking her, "Have you ever used the N-Word?" I don't think she'd answer. hahahaha

4. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    John McCain uses the N-word...

What if that were true??

I mean, if we're going to start making up bullshit topics with lies and misleading statements, then follow it up with "what if that were true" then I guess anything would be fair game, wouldn't it? Only I decided NOT to stoop to doing likewise by creating a new topic. Then I'd be an asshole too.

Guess there aren't enough of the regular daily Obama posts for some, so now they have to start making up shit. Typical.

(Funny thing is, judging from what I've seen in this forum as of late, if it WERE true, it'd probably gain him more votes than it'd lose him.)

5. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Like Skippy, opps, I mean Obama is above saying the same? :rolleyes:

6. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

And why should she answer?
    The truth is, EVERYONE has used it. Whether it be in close company with peers or frivolously in public in its slang-like derivative, there isn't a person in America that can truly say that they never said the "N-Word". That's just the reality of it all.

If she said no, her haters would call her a liar since they already have the misguided notion that she hates black people because most of them voted for Obama. If she was brave enough to say yes, then she's labeled as a racist by her haters and it sabotages her campaign and future as a politician. If she ignores the question altogether, it'll become the yet another "gate" and people will try to force her to answer the question, just like other trivial matters like Sniper Fire in Bosnia.

I can see it now... "Tonight on CNN and Fox news. Clinton and the controversy EVERYONE is talking about. Nigga-gate... is Clinton really a racist and does she secretly have negative feelings towards black people? We have activists Al Sharpton and Revrend Wright as our panelists. :rolleyes:

It's a stupid question that would do nothing but bring up more unnecessary propaganda in this already redderick driven electoral process.

#6 B_VinylBoy, Jun 2, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  7. Trinity

Trinity New Member

You don't know her own words. Obama supporters and Obama Media Surrogates start making it up as they go along.

Hillary Clinton stated what the media has been stating for weeks: That Obama is losing support in an important demographic for the Democratic Nominee to win the White House.

Somehow, by stating what everybody has been stating as a political fact, she is a racist or only representing white people. It is so ridiculous it is beyond comprehension.

Hillary Rodham Clinton vowed Wednesday to continue her quest for the Democratic nomination, arguing she would be the stronger nominee because she appeals to a wider coalition of voters — including whites who have not supported Barack Obama in recent contests.

"I have a much broader base to build a winning coalition on," she said in an interview with USA TODAY. As evidence, Clinton cited an Associated Press article "that found how Sen. Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me."
    "There's a pattern emerging here," she said. - USA Today
    Michelle Obama was quoted as saying this when African Americans were not voting for Barack Obama in great numbers:

With polls showing African-Americans have yet to give overwhelming support to White House hopeful Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), his wife Michelle said “black America will wake up and get it" in an interview running on MSNBC on Monday.
    Was Black America "sleeping" on her husband and not going along with her program?

Obama himself:

"I guarantee you African-American turnout, if I'm the nominee, goes up 30 percent around the country - minimum, " - Associated Press

African Americans will vote for him in greater numbers, does that make him a racist or only President of Black people?

Just stop the rhetoric.

8. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    She lost

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Really dont think its very productive or healthy to spread rumors about any of the candidates or their wifes.

10. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Obama isn't the Nominee until the Convention.

That is so true...but I would say it isn't productive or healthy to spread rumors about any of the candidates or their spouses.

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes i used different wording but i think i got my point across. This election will be hard enough without speading rumors.

12. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

13. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Didn't you know? Its permissible for African Americans to use that term within their culture. Oh heck, I don't know... if he said he didn't, it would be akin to "tried it once, but didn't inhale".

I don't want to even ponder this... lol. Sorry I "went" there.

14. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Until this Tuesday.

15. Notaguru2

Gold Member

LOL. Lies. Clinton supporters will stop at nothing to steal this from Obama. You think the media hasnt watched all those tapes too in hope of finding something? Saying a tape exists, and revealing it are too different things.

I'll bump this thread in November just to show what a punk you are.

16. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

you do that. thanks.

17. Freddie53

Gold Member

This entire thread is pathetic. It is based on a premise in the opening post that the OP gives absolutely no evidence backing the claim. (Obama's wife)

Then someone gives another premise about Hillary without themselves giving any evidence though evidence is supposedly dragged up later.

Then the Obama people jump lock step together and the Hillary folks jump lockstep together.

I posted to say you all all wrong.

None of you get it.

Obama and Hillary are neither racists. Bill Clinton has been called the first black president. The Clinton's relationship with the black community goes back decades.

Sure most blacks are supporting Obama, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't vote for Hillary.

Then we take basic truths and try to make it racist.

That is a bunch of stuff as well.

Truth is: Hillary is a Democrat with the same basic agenda as Obama.

Truth is: Both candidates are against racism in any form or fashion.

It is a matter of record that a majority of white America without college degrees is in favor of Hillary.

It is a matter of record that a majori8ty of black America is for Obama.

What is racist about admitting a basic truth.

The what ifs are debatable.

Will African Americans in the same numbers go and vote come November for Hillary if Obama were not in the race?

Will white Americans without college degrees end up backing Obama come November if Hillary is not in the race?

The answers are merely opinions and projections at this point. Who will be on the ballot and who will vote for whom is not known until election day and we found outin 2000 that we didn't even know that for several weeks.

I love good debate. But to me a debate is only good if each side is willing to accept some basic facts about the other side that are well documented. I'm not finding anyone on this thread doing a good job of seriously debating issues. It is more about making cheap shots against each other. And in this case, I am talking about both camps.

Meanwhile we have a John McCain that must be defeated come November. He is the real enemy to Democrats. Democrats had better wake up to this and soon unless they want John McCain as president for at least four years.

Neither Hillary or Obama are enemies to each other. They are friendly contesters to gain the right to head the party's ticket. They are both on the SAME side. Let me repeat that. The SAME side. That is for card carrying Democrats.

The above doesn't apply to Independents or Republicans for either candidate, only those who consider themselves Democrats year in and year out.

#17 Freddie53, Jun 2, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  18. Trinity

Trinity New Member

If McCain is the Presumptive Nominee, Tuesday won't change any candidate into a Nominee. Only votes at a convention as I stated previously.

19. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    she lost

20. simcha

Gold Member

Why do we have two threads about the same subject here in Etc?

Draft saved Draft deleted