Obamascare could bankrupt the country - MA State Treasurer over Mass Care

D

deleted15807

Oh please. You are so completely full of shit, it dribbles out of your ears, noses and eyeballs

Every morning it's a trip to the daily FoxFauxFixed News bullshit generator to start a thread for 'Trinity'. Notice months later when it's all proven false it will refuse to comment on it. The infamous Birther thread which the movement has died a stunning and decisive defeat it refuses to comment on anymore.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So, about that Birther Thread, how's that going for you "Trinity"? I've noticed you've yet to respond to my many requests about what you think about the abject failure of your adamant self-righteous "Obama doesn't have a legal birth certificate" yank.

Why did you give up? We'd all like to know. Why can't you provide a simple answer to a perfectly legitimate question? Inquiring minds want to know?

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^She's a troll seeking attention, not honest debate.

You should totally ignore her. Any other tactic will in fact waste your time, which is exactly what trolls want you to do. Like I've said since like the 3rd day I started actively posting here, Trinity needs to see a therapist, not waste hours of her life online everyday trying to feel better about herself by trying to make others miserable.

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, tallpaguy, I totally agree. But the more actual evidence that it avoids answering questions that have been answered by time or the courts is just more evidence that it's a troll of major troll shit proportions. It makes a big fuss, but cannot negate reality when it slaps it in the ass. So, I feel it needs a bit of reminding of what a tool . . er, . . troll it really its.

So,"Trinity" what about your birther allegations? Any new evidence to report?