Obesity and Orgasm

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bjg30318, Aug 12, 2009.

1. bjg30318

bjg30318 New Member

Recently a friend of mine emailed me a video of him and his "latest" boyfriend. Now my friend who is quite well hung; almost 10 hard, thick, and uncut; is a chubby chaser. Anyway, in this video they're giving each other a hand job. The entire video is about 10 minutes long, however, the chub cums about two and a half minutes in, my friend doesn't cum until the end - and had to finish himself off. My point is that it made me realize two things. First, I need to get back in shape, because right now I would be the chub; and second, when you are in good health your stamina and sexual performance is equal to your current state of health. The chub in this video changed hands four times because his arm got tired; he was that out of shape; and still couldn't get my friend off. If we, as men, are in good physical condition then we are also in good sexual condition. Forget the pills and everything else you see on TV, the key is get a healthy diet, excercise as needed, and your sex life will increase accordingly.

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    A friend of mine related how to have sex with a chubby man who cannot see his important other. On the edge of a bed, allowing his gut some space to do the deed....

Me, I'm gonna stay thin....

3. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    I recently...in past 6 months...worked very hard at dropping 35 pounds...I can tell you my dick got bigger...i feel better...i look better...I am better at sex...please do it for yourself first...everything else falls into place, lifestyle and portion control.....My buddys a year ago were calling me CHUBBY.....not anymore, I like it much better.

4. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

I agree with you that exercise / fitness and sex life go hand in hand. Not just for men but also women too. I gained about 50 lbs with my 1st boyfriend due to wrong type of birth control, plus depression. I could not ride my first boyfriend for a long time without cramping up and I would get tired of jerking him off. I broke up with my 1st boyfriend and while being single, I started going to the gym and playing sports again.

I lost 40 lbs and noticed that I could last longer in bed and that I did not have to switch hands so often. I came up with a cool position (where you are positioned like a crab and riding a guy.) Before working out, my arms got tired of supporting my weight. Over the months when I started working out, my arms don't get as tired as quickly. I also gained more self confidence about myself, and hence had higher sex drive and endurance.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

#5 Principessa, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  6. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    I had a massage client who had gastric bypass, lost a hundred pounds, and was finally able to have orgasms after about 10 years!!!!!! No matter how orgasmic food can be, it can never beat an orgasm IMHP!

7. RJE1982

RJE1982 New Member

I just recently had gastric bypass as well......and i tell you what my orgasm's have definitly gotten better and i have had bigger ones too now

Draft saved Draft deleted