Object of envy and jealousy

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks View From Below...and,
that is how i came to understand he felt.

And sammygirly...cheers to you for what you wrote,
and tell Maximillian the same.

7x6andchg: And what txquis points out is very true (cheers to you from me as well), more of us should realize that what is our pride might be another's shame.

This board centers around the object of "jealousy" mentioned in this post, a large penis...but I think as Sammygirly stated all of us have some demon(s) we deal with...this thread strikes a chord with everyone, even this shorter (5'8"), stocky (175 lbs.) and hirsute male of age 29 who is just recently realizing that being built like a hairy fireplug isn't going to mean that women don't find him (aka me) attractive...we are not just our penises, no more than we are just our height or build or musculature.

@Hapi -

You have a point, a well-taken one...being told that it doesn't matter and being bombarded with the idea that "well, you should have had sex already" is very hard to deal with.

I don't recall how old you are, but I quite distinctly remember a period of time in my early 20s when it was all around and every year I would think...WHEN?...eventually I stopped worrying about it...it will come (pardon the pun) when it does...there is no timeline for life, you have to live it as it comes..again with the pun.

My opinion, for what it is worth, is that one has to live one's life as though they could die tomorrow, and not regret it OVERALL...not to say that there aren't regrettable things, but overall, living in fear and doubt isn't worth the long-range repercussions.

<leaves another 2 cents on the floor for Sammygirly, as this is again, my U$D 0.02, although this post is long enough that it's probably 3 cents>  ;)

7x6&C

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=relationships;num=1042231925;start=12#18 date=05/16/03 at 16:17:35]I often wish my breasts were bigger.  They're not terribly small, fit my frame really...but pamela anderson Im not.[/quote]
Be happy with your current size. Women with big breasts tend to have a little thing called 'gravity' - perhaps you've heard of it? - do a number on their spines.

009_and_a_half: It first happened when I was in junior high, and a classmate made fun of the bulge in the front of my jeans. I didn't say anything, but a couple of days later I heard he had mentioned my bulge to his older brother who clued him in that was a "good" thing.

When I first stripped to my underwear in the locker room for high school gym class I saw a few wide eyes that only got wider when I stripped the underwear and walked to the showers. When we had mixed classes in swimming, the teacher asked me to wear a towel to poolside over my trunks and wear it when I wasn't in the pool, but inevitably the girls were stealing glances my way.

The coach had a hard time finding a cup big enough for me -- he had to special-order it.

And my college roommates would take my clothes and towel when I was in the shower, so I'd have to walk back to my room nude. After awhile, I just took my towel and walked nude to and from the shower with my penis swinging back and forth slapping against the front of my thighs.

One night I was walking my girlfriend back to her dorm, and I was pretty hard angled across the front of my jeans, and a couple of jocks kept staring at me below the belt -- couldn't take their eyes off.

Soon, they started my nickname, "Horse."

Not long after, my girlfriend and I walked into the cafeteria, and an acquaintance commented as we sat down, "I didn't know you were so big!" And although I was even then a bodybuilder, he clearly didn't mean my chest!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I was going over this thread again, and I wanted to touch base on things Size and Meathose had shared with us.

Here's the irony, you know. I could imagine you two in that same bar having your drinks and fun, and in belligerant company, having had the unfortunate pleasure of being around men who somehow feel threatened by your endowment. That might be an unavoidable given. But, let me ask, I don't suppose you two have been in the company of women who try, claw and nail, to overdo each other in order to win the attentions of, not you, but your dicks, right?

"It's just a guy thing," might be the best way to describe this strange phenomenon. I guess I'm a weird case because I don't really do the bar scene, much less go out of my way to pick up women. I'm too relaxed about it; I figure, if a girl wants my attention, she's as liable to make the first move as me, and if it leads up to that (the sex), it's all good. Otherwise, I'm still enjoying my beers, my friends, and so forth. But if the same room full of men are trying to get the same few women, sure, there's competition. It's all the more compounded by your "organic advantage" -- your dick size.

Let's say Dumb Fuckers A, B, C, and D are trying to hit on a couple of girls (E) and (F). A, B, C, and D happen to have some measure of athletic talent and a body that shows it off; A might be a track star, B might be on the volleyball team, and C and D are quarterbacks and heavily involved in powerlifting and bodybuilding. C and D may be particularly liable to use their bodies to charm the women. But you two big-dicked threats -- let's call you X and Y (since penis size is such a masculine symbol) -- didn't have to work hard at all for your size. That's an "organic advantage," whereas bodybuilding and physique improvement require in some part genetics, but by and large effort and exertion.

Is that the source of competition, then? Penis envy? Seems reasonable to me, and even to someone like me who might gather attention simply because he's swinging in the pants -- why, hell, if I were a jock type of average endowment, I might get a little carried away at myself. Who DOES he think HE is walking in here and bragging about his size? (Never mind that Dumb Fuckers C and D are flexing their arms.)

sammygirly: Oh us women get this too...watch E and F. If E has bigger breasts than F and she's got them on display, then women J K and L across the room will be pointing and whispering with the snidest of looks on their faces, while at the same time tittering about X and Y but not approaching cuz F's ta-tas are taking up the dance floor and filling them with ugly bitterness...

...the bird with the biggest plummage has more success in the mating dance I suppose?

tott666: [quote author=jonb link=board=relationships;num=1042231925;start=12#22 date=05/17/03 at 17:16:42]
Be happy with your current size. Women with big breasts tend to have a little thing called 'gravity' - perhaps you've heard of it? - do a number on their spines.[/quote]

Not only on their spines. Huge tits (at least natural ones...) tend to get really saggy with time; it's just a part of growing older. Gravity is cruel to us all... The body does start to hang sooner or later.

I know a woman who has really "perfect" round, small breasts and she's in her late 30's. Otoh, there are young girls with really "ugly" breasts; like skateboard ramps pointing away from their bodies. Big or small.

I think women have to deal with size and perkiness as well as shape; men only with size. And for women, the round (unnatural?) shape, not the slightly sloped one, has become the norm that very few women have naturally.

Thoughts?

7x6andchg: @Sammygirly-

Exactly (re: bird/plumage). Which is why women, being statistically the less visual creatures of the human race, are interested in confidence. I fully believe that someone who is confident in him/herself makes up for the most "dull" plumage out there, IMHO.

@tott666:

The old saying is that time is a wonderful healer but an AWFUL beautician. :D

7x6&C

View_From_Below: [quote author=7x6andchg link=board=relationships;num=1042231925;start=24#27 date=05/19/03 at 21:44:30] I fully believe that someone who is confident in him/herself makes up for the most "dull" plumage out there, IMHO. [/quote]

But it's a real catch-22 for many people, though. It's really tough to figure out how to be confident in oneself in the arena where (as sammygirly says) plumage counts--if you're working with dull plumage. That's what makes well-meant advice like "just be confident" seem baffling to many--how the heck do I do that, they say, if I can't change my plumage.

(The bird metaphor is getting a little strained, but you know what I mean :))

7x6andchg: View:

I agree with you - it isn't easy to do - especially when one goes through one's "formative" years as a teenager when the plumage is all that matters...and they don't have it. One can change one's plumage to some degree - a new haircut, a new style of clothing, trying to lose/gain weight - but it's rarely easy or inexpensive.

(Ok, I, too, have had enough of the bird analogy)

That's why that advice, which I have heard myself many times, is not always easy to follow. It does become easier, I think, as one ages and can gain a little more perspective on what truly matters.

7x6&C

sammygirly: Sure, beat my clever analogy to death why don't you.... :D

7x6andchg: Is that where all these pretty feathers are from all over the place?

:D

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was about 13/14 years old I had to adjust living with my two older
step-bros. who taunted and teased me about having such large gentials.
My step-dad took notice...brought and forced me to wear a jockey-strap daily until my bedtime.
Sometimes I would sneak and not wear it because it would give me jockey itch or some rashing.
One evening one of my bros. told Pops I was wearing the jockey straps any more.
Pops made me follow him upstairs to our room and told me to strip down.
I told him I didn't have it on but he made me strip buck-naked anyway. He took off his belt and whipped me all over my body (including hitting my gentials) for about 2-3 minutes enough to make me hurt and cry.
He told me just because I had a big peter, I didn't have to be a show off with it; and let everybody see it hanging and swinging down my leg like some freak.
I never let him catch me again not wearing a jockey-strap.
He would also get on me if he saw me itching or ajusting my coutch with a
whipping or punishment.
He would say I was causing unnecessary attention and made me feel ashame for having large gentials esp. being long.
My two step-bros. still got away with teasing, making jokes, and laughing
about my gentials all the time and Pops never did or said anything about that. He went along with them calling me Whopper-lee and Knee-Knocker.
I think they had issues of envy or jealousy especially my step-dad.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
One friend of mine is, and i have to admit i like it.

There are some posts of mine where i tell about the story (i.e. "how to shut up a bragger" in the stories' section)

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not like I go around telling everyone I'm big. I don't need every person I know in my biznass like that. But yeah it's sorta hot when it gets around a little. Like I was hooking up with his woman and I could pretty much tell she'd told a group of her friends, just on account of how they acted around me. Yeah that was pretty hot. I guess I think it's hot when the woman braggs about it to her friends but I don't really want MY friends to be thinking about my dick, if that makes any sense.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To be truthful, I can recall a few instances when I purposely flaunted my large penis and balls in the locker room to “get the goat” of some other guy I did not like – to a couple of assholes I knew in high school and to a man at work who was traveling with me on a business trip who I thought was an egotistical jerk. However, having admitted this, the vast majority of the time, if I am in “show off” mode, the motivation is either horny fun or perhaps some self-indulgent, but good-natured, pride. I like to believe that most well hung guys who enjoy displaying their gifts do so primarily for these reasons. Certainly, behavior deliberately intended to invoke envy or jealousy is, for the most part, rather petty and childish, whether it be through flaunting one’s genital endowment, good looks, wealth, or any other good fortune. I aim to be a better person than that.